SBI PO Application Form 2019– S.B.I, commonly known as the State Bank of India, is the prime authority that conducts Probationary Officer (PO) competition exam once every year through which approximately 2403 applicants get selected for the respective post of PO and gets placed in the branches all over the nation. Now, let’s understand the whole process in which PO exam is going to be conducted! This is basically written exam which is going to be conducted in Hindi as well as English language and in 2 phases i.e. Preliminary and Mains. And Firstly, you have to clear preliminary exam then only you will be allowed to give main exam and after clearing both the phases i.e. preliminary exam and main exam, you will be qualified for Group Discussion (G.D) round and Personal Interview (P.I) round and after clearing all the process you will be joining your job in your allotted branch region. You can fill SBI PO 2019 Application Form online by visiting on their official website by 3rd week of April 2019, to get registered and eligible for this exam.
SBI PO Application Form 2019 Essential Dates (Provisional)
|Online Form Registration Starts||3rd Week Of April,2019|
|Online SBI PO Application Form 2019 Registration Ends||2nd Week Of May,2019|
|Online Fee Payment Date||3rd Week Of April,2019|
|Last Date Of Online Fee Payment||2nd Week Of May,2019|
How to Fill SBI PO Application Form 2019?
If you don’t have any knowledge about the process of filling SBI PO Application Form 2019 or you are facing some issue while filling the form, then you can follow these simple steps provided by us for getting rid of issues.
- Before filling the form, you need to have a valid email id and scanned copies of applicant’s photograph and signature with yourself.
- Then you have to open the official website of State Bank Of India, the application form is available on their website itself.
- Now you have to get yourself registered by visiting on SBI’s official website.
- After registering, you will get a pop up which will show that you are registered with them successfully and then you have to fill the application form.
- While filling the application form, you have to mention your personal as well as educational details i.e. your name, phone number/mobile number, permanent address, marks obtained in qualifying exam etc.
- After entering and saving all these personal and education details, you will get your temporary registration number and password.
- You can re-open your form for at least three times, not more than that to edit it through using your temporary registration number and password. You should keep in mind that once you filled your form completely, then you can’t be able to edit your form again.
- At the time of uploading your scanned copies in the application form, you should keep in mind that only specific format is allowed that you will get to know below.
- Before using the photograph, the rule you have to follow that you have to use your recent photograph and it must be clicked using clear background i.e. white background is preferable as well as your face should be clearly visible in the photograph.
- You have to use white paper and black ink pen to do signature and it should be done in small letters, then you can scan and upload your signature.
- Applicants have to mention their graduation aggregate marks to be calculated in percentage using 2 decimal units i.e. marks of subjects that you have studied during graduation.
- If any of the applicants belong to PWD ( Public Works Department) category then they have to mention that in their form and have to tell that are they using service of the scribe or not? If yes, submit the scribe on their own cost.
- After mentioning all the details in the form, the aspirants have to proceed towards the payment section and have to pay the application fees. You can pay the fee through different modes i.e. Internet Banking/ Debit Card or Credit Card / Mobile Wallets etc.
- After successful payment of fees, you will get your e-receipt and your SBI PO application form 2019 will be generated. In case your payment is not successful then you have login again in your account and try another attempt of making payment.
- At the end, do not forget to take a print out of the form for future work.
- Also, there is a provision present in the late stage to re-print your e-receipt and application form.
Must-Have Documents while Filling Application Form
Documents that you need to have while filling your SBI PO 2019 application form so that you won’t face any problem in filling it are:-
- Photograph of Applicant (i.e. Coloured with Clear or white background)
- Signature of Applicant (black ink pen and in small letters)
Size & Format of Documents to be Uploaded
|Documents Needed||Format Of File||Dimensions Of File||Total File Size|
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||200×300 pixels||20-50 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||140×60 pixels||10-20 kb|
The only way to pay SBI PO Application Form 2019 fee is online via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking / Mobile Wallets etc as well as there is no refund policy also. Amount has been provided in the table below.
|SC||100 /- (Intimation charges only)|
|ST||100 /- (Intimation charges only)|
|PWD||100 /- (Intimation charges only)|
|XS||100 /- (Intimation charges only)|
|General||600 /- (Application fee including Intimation charges)|
|OBC||600 /- (Application fee including Intimation charges)|
How to Do Correction in the Application Form after Submission? (If Applicable)
Have you submitted your application form without noticing the error and now you want to make edits in your form? Then let us inform you that change or editing is not applicable if form has been submitted. You have to fill and submit a new SBI PO Application Form 2019 including application fee as there is no refund policy available.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Applicant must have done graduation (Bachelors) in any field i.e. Commerce/ Science/ Arts etc from a recognized university.
- If an applicant is in the final year of the graduation, then also you can apply for this exam. But you have to provide us a proof of passing the graduation exam as on or before July 1, 2019.
- If the applicant wants to apply for the exam then age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on April 1, 2019.
Stay tuned to this page to remain updated about the latest information.