SBI PO Answer Key 2019 – The answer key for SBI PO 2019 will contain all the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. With the help of SBI PO Answer Key 2019, the candidates can judge their result. SBI or State Bank of India does not release official answer key for SBI PO 2019. However, big coaching centres and institutes release the answer key based on the memory and we will provide you with the link for the same once released. The candidates who are awaiting the result can calculate their score on the basis of correct and incorrect answers in the answer key. The answer key will be released once the exam gets over. As the marking scheme for the preliminary exam, one mark would be awarded for each correct response and 1/4th marks would be deducted for every incorrect response. This article imparts all the relevant information regarding SBI PO Answer Key 2019, important dates, etc.
SBI PO Answer Key 2019- Important Dates
|Important events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|SBI PO Prelims exam||First week of July 2019|
|Declaration of result (Prelims Exam)||Third week of July 2019|
|SBI PO Main Exam||First week of August 2019|
|Declaration of result (Main Exam)||Last week of August 2019|
SBI PO Answer Key 2019- Steps to Download
The candidates, who have appeared for the examination and are keen to calculate the score, can download the SBI PO Answer Key 2019. The candidates can follow the simple steps given below.
- Click on the link of SBI PO Answer Key 2019 (it will be on the page once it is released)
- The answer key will appear on the screen and it will in PDF format.
- Download the answer key in order to calculate the score.
SBI PO Answer Key 2019- Benefits
The following are some of the benefits of downloading SBI PO Answer Key 2019.
- Candidates will get familiar with the probable scores on the basis of correct and incorrect answers.
- It will help in knowing the performance and outcome of the examination.
- They also get to know their expected score and cut off. Both these things decide their selection for the post Personal Officers.
- They can compare their scores with the expected cut off released by State Bank of India.
SBI PO Answer Key 2019- How to Calculate the Scores
For calculating the aggregate score, the candidates have to go through the marking scheme released by the conducting body. Here we provide you with simple steps to calculate the aggregate score.
- Calculate all the correct answers and distribute the scores accordingly.
- Now, count the total number of incorrect answers.
- Now you will be able to obtain the total marks scored by you.
SBI PO Answer Key 2019- Marking Scheme
All the candidates, who are going to appear for the national level entrance exam, must be familiar with the marking scheme set by the conducting authority. According to the marking scheme, the candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer (Prelims) and 1/4th marks will be deducted for the incorrect response. However, there would not be any deductions for any unattempted questions.
This is all about SBI PO Answer key 2019 and its benefits in estimating your marks precisely even before the result declaration. Stay tuned to this page to know the latest updates about answer key of SBI PO 2019. If you still have any doubt or query then let us know in the comments section below. Our team will respond as soon as possible.
Best of luck for the exams, we wish you success in the exam!