SBI PO Admit Card 2019 – State Bank Of India or SBI has released the prelims admit card of SBI PO 2019 exam on 18 May 2019. Admit card is available on the official website and every candidate can download their SBI PO Admit Card 2019 till the day of the examination. Every candidate should carry their respective admit card on the day of examination whether the candidates will not be allowed to give the exam. Candidates should remember their respective details like registration number/roll number and date of birth to download their SBI PO Admit Card 2019. All candidates will firstly provide with SBI PO Preliminary Admit card 2019. Pre-exam Admit card will be provided to only those candidates who will choose training while filling up the Application form of SBI PO 2019. Candidates qualifying prelims successfully will get SBI PO Mains Admit card 2019. Call letter will be provided to the candidates successfully qualifying mains examination. SBI PO Exam is conducted by State Bank of India to recruit candidates for the post of Probationary officer. I is a golden opportunity for candidates wishing to nurture their career in banking sector with reputed and government authorized bank like SBI. Read the article to know important dates, steps to download and exam day guidelines.
Latest Update: State Bank of India has released the prelims admit card of SBI PO 2019 on 18 May 2019. Download the admit card by clicking the link given below:
SBI PO Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have successfully filled up the SBI PO Application form 2019 will get their respective SBI PO Admit Card 2019 before three weeks of the examination. The official schedule for the events is yet to be announced by the Official Authority. But, Candidates can check tentative or expected dates here.
|Availability of Pre-exam Admit card||April 2019|
|Availability of Prelims Admit card||18 May 2019|
|Last date to download the Admit card||Till the day of exam begins|
|Exam date of SBI PO Prelims||08, 09, 15, 16 June 2019|
|Availability of mains Admit card||May 2019|
|Exam date of SBI PO mains||June 2019|
|Date of call letter for SBI PO group exercise and interview||July 2019|
|Group exercise and Interview exam date||August 2019|
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can download their Admit card with the help of the Email ID they have registered at the time of Registration.
- Visit Official Website of the State Bank of India.
- Candidates will get separate Admit cards for every different stage.
- There will be a separate link on the website for Admit card. Click on the link.
- Another page will appear on your screens, and it will be asking for Registration number, date of birth and password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- There will be a specific link on the page to download it.
- Candidates should take 2-3 print outs of the same for future reference. And should same very Admit card till the final process.
How to Sort Out Issues in SBI PO Admit Card 2019
If any candidate fined any problem in the Admit card, Candidates should immediately contact to the officials. State bank of India has set up a special help desk to address the queries. Candidates who are addressing their queries as mail should put their subject as “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India”.
If any candidate’s Admit card is not available then for sure candidate has made some mistake while filling the application form. This is advised to each and every pursuing candidate that while filling the application form they should be careful and check it once before submitting it. Every candidate should check their Admit card carefully whether it can create a problem at the time of selection.
Details Mentioned on SBI PO Admit Card 2019
- Name of the candidate, Fathers name, Mothers name, Registration number, Date of birth, etc.
- Exam centre, Exam timing, Exam venue.
- Important instructions.
SBI PO 2019: Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any electrical gadget with them and only usable Articles like Pen, Pencil will be allowed.
- Don’t forget to carry Admit card and Id proof.
- Use pinpoint black or blue pen only.
- Fill the OMR sheet carefully.
- Don’t forget to sign the attendance sheet.
- Unfair means are strictly prohibited.
We wish each and every candidate very good luck. For further details, stay connected with our articles.