SBI CLERK RESULT 2019 – After the SBI Clerk exam, every Candidate starts waiting for SBI Clerk Result 2019. SBI Clerk exam is conducted in different stages. So, result is declared after examination of every single stage. Candidates who will clear the first stage will be able to appear for the next stage. Similarly, those candidates who will clear all the stages will be able to shortlisted for the selection of the offer letter. SBI Clerk Exam is conducted by State Bank of India to recruit candidates for the post of Clerk. This post is dream of millions of candidate’s across the country. The reasons why everyone wants this designation is:
- Brand value of State Bank of India and the reputation in the designation of SBI PO.
- Pay scale
- Growth Opportunities
- Satisfaction with the job and Social prestige.
SBI Clerk Result 2019
Dates mention are tentative or expected. Confirm Dates will be issued by the officials.
|Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|Availability of Prelims Admit card||May 2019|
|Exam date of SBI Clerk Prelims||May 2019|
|Result date of prelims||May 2019|
|Availability of mains Admit card||June 2019|
|Exam date of SBI Clerk mains||July 2019|
|Result date of mains||Updates soon|
|Final result declaration||Updated soon|
How to Download SBI Clerk Result 2019
- Visit the official website of the Authority.
- Go to “current opening”. Click on the link.
- After that, Candidates have to put their details like Registration number, Date of birth and Roll number.
- Scorecard will be in front of the candidate.
- Candidate should take printout of the same for future reference.
Selection Procedure will be take place after the commencement of each examination.
- SBI Clerk exam is conducted in stages i.e. Preliminary exam, Main exam, and interview.
- Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary exam will be qualified for the Main exam.
- Those candidates who will qualify the Main exam will be invited for interview round.
- Official Authority will make a Merit list after the preliminary exam and invite 10 times more candidates for the Main exam of the vacancy available.
- After the Main exam, again a merit list will be prepared for the group discussion and the personal interview. This time 3 times of the vacancy available.
- Candidates should qualify each exam with minimum qualifying marks required.
- After that, Authority will prepare the list of candidates who will get the offer letter.
NOTE: Those candidates who will found ineligible during the document verification round then their candidature will be cancelled immediately.
Deciding Factors for SBI Clerk Result 2019
- Number of candidates applied for the exam.
- Total number of vacancies.
- Difficulty level of the examination.
- Candidate’s performance.
- Marking scheme.
- Reservation policy.
SBI Cutoff of Previous Year:
Last year cutoff can help candidates to guess this year cutoff.
Cutoff of Preliminary Exam:
Cutoff of Mains Exam:
|Reasoning Ability and computer aptitude||60||24||19||11.25|
Highlights of the cutoff:
- Cutoff is defined as the minimum qualifying marks required for the next stage.
- Cutoff is prepared to select most deserving candidates.
- A small difference can make a great effect on the final SBI Clerk Result 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates of above exams should do well in the group discussion and interview.
- Selection will be made considering the categories.
We wish each and every candidate a very good luck for SBI Clerk Result 2019. For Further details, Stay connected to our articles.