SBI Clerk Previous Question Papers 2019 – SBI (State Bank of India) is one of the best public sector banks of the country. It will conduct SBI Clerk 2019. The national level examination offers limited and vacant seats for Clerical post in various branches of SBI across the country. SBI Clerk Sample Papers 2019 will help you understand type of questions asked, marking scheme, distribution of questions, etc. Previous SBI Clerk questions will also help the candidates to be familiar with exam, topics covered by the examination. The conducting authority is yet to release the official SBI Clerk Question Papers. However, there are several coaching institutes which prepare memory based questions. SBI Clerk 2019 will be conducted in two stages-Preliminary and Main Exam. The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. it would computer-based test. The Registration process for SBI Clerk 2019 will commence from the third week of January 2019. This article imparts all the relevant information regarding SBI Clerk Previous Question Papers 2019, exam pattern, etc.
SBI Clerk Previous Question Papers 2019- Preliminary Exam
The first stage of SBI Clerk 2019 will be preliminary exam. Questions for preliminary exam will based on the following topics.
- Reasoning ability
- Numerical Ability
- English Language
SBI Clerk Question Papers – Main Exam
The next stage of SBI Clerk 2019 is main exam. The candidates who will qualify the preliminary will appear for the main exam. The following are topics which will be covered in the main exam.
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- General/financial awareness
Benefits of Solving SBI Clerk Previous Question Papers 2019
The following are some of the benefits which candidates will avail.
- Solving question papers will help the candidates to know marks distribution, time allotted for each section and pattern of each section.
- SBI Clerk Question Papers will help the candidates to increase their accuracy and speed of solving questions.
Steps to Download SBI Clerk Previous Question Papers 2019
The following are simple steps to download SBI Clerk question papers.
- Visit the official website of SBI (State Bank Of India)
- Click on the tab “Download SBI Clerk Question Papers 2019”.
- View and download the same.
- The candidates should take print out SBI Clerk Questions 2019 for better practice.
SBI Clerk Previous Years Question Papers
English Section Primarily Exam (2016)
General Awareness (2015)
Quantitative Aptitude (2014)
General Awareness (2012)
General Awareness (2009)
SBI Clerk Previous Question Papers 2019 – Mock Test
The candidates, who are willing to appear for the national level entrance examination, can appear mock test. It is conducted by the official authority. The mock test will have similar question like question paper. The candidates are advised to appear for the Mock test as it will help you to judge your preparation level. This will also give candidates a brief idea about the exam pattern, syllabus of the examination.
SBI Clerk Previous Question Papers 2019 – Some Preparation Tips
Here we provide some preparation tips provided by the experts.
- Time management- The candidates are advised to make a proper schedule for the exam. the time table should be strictly followed.
- “Healthy Mind resides in healthy body”- the candidates must take care of their health. There should be proper sleep and eat healthy food.
- Recommend to best study material– The candidates are advised to recommend to the best study material and books recommended by the experts. There should be proper study schedule and candidates must start from basics then go on to the difficulty level of the questions. They should clear the basic concepts
This is all about SBI Clerk Question Paper 2019. If you still have any doubt or query, then let us know in the comments section below.
All the best for the exams!