SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 – The SBI, acronym of State Bank of India, is going to conduct an entrance exam named SBI Clerk 2019 to recruit eligible candidates for the position of clerk. SBI will release its SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 in the 3rd week of January 2019. All those candidates can apply for the entrance exam that will completely satisfy the SBI Clerk Eligibility criteria 2019, as per the instructions laid down by the conducting body. If any candidate fails to satisfy the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 during the process of selection his/her candidature will be immediately cancelled by the conducting body respectively. All candidates are advanced to check the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 in this article to avoid any other uncertain scenario. An eligibility criterion is defined as the factors of Nationality, age limit and educational qualification. This article will provide all the required information to the candidate.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019
As described above, an Eligibility criterion is defined in the following factors:
- Age limit
- Educational qualification
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019: Nationality
Candidate with citizenship of India are eligible for the SBI Clerk 2019 in terms of Nationality.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019: Age limit
- Applying candidate must not be below 20 years of age as on January 1, 2019.
- The upper age limit for SBI Clerk 2019 must not exceed 28 years of age as on January 1, 2019.
However, Relaxation in age limit is provided to reserved categories by the official authority. Relaxation in age limit is provided in the table given below:
|Category||Relaxation in Age limit|
|Scheduled caste/schedule tribes||5 years of age relaxation.|
|OBC||3 years of age relaxation.|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years of age relaxation.|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years of age relaxation.|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years of age relaxation.|
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 12.31.1989||5 years of age relaxation.|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years of age relaxation|
|8 years for SC/ ST Disabled Ex-Servicemen up to maximum 30 years of age relaxation.|
|Widows, Divorced women & women separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years up to maximum age 35 for Gen, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ ST candidates.|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019: Educational Qualification
- Applying candidates should be graduated in any discipline from a recognized University by the Central Government.
- Applying candidate must have knowledge of the official and local language which must be proved by producing class 10th standard mark sheet/certificate, proving the evidence of having studied official (local) language.
- Applying candidate should have good writing and speaking skills in English language.
- Candidates appearing in the final Semester/year of graduation can also fill the application form of SBI Clerk 2019, but they should have the degree of complete graduation at the time of joining.
- In case the candidates possess an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate must ensure the passing date on IDD is before January 1, 2019.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
After checking the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019, if candidate finds him/her eligible then get ready to fill the SBI Clerk Application form 2019. Application form of SBI Clerk 2019 will release in the 3rd week of January 2019. Candidate can fill the Application form till 2nd week of February 2019. Candidates are advised to fill the application form on time, before the last date.
Candidates should start preparing for SBI Clerk 2019 from the day of submission of Application form. We wish you all a great success in SBI Clerk 2019.