SBI Clerk Application Form 2019- Everyone knows that State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the biggest and leading banks of the country of India and that is why every commerce individual has a dream of working with them as an employee. As all of us know that only a few candidates get an opportunity to work with them and if you want to be one of that individual candidate then you should fill application form of SBI Clerk 2019 and start preparing hard for the exam. Because lakhs of people appear for the exam every year with a thought of working with them, but only a few eligible and deserving candidates get that chance.
State Bank Of India or SBI recruit employee for their branches from all over India every year by conducting an entrance exam known as SBI Clerical exam, going to be conducted next year i.e. 2019 and in this article every aspiring candidate who are interested in making career in banking sector will get to know every key factor and information about the application form and exam as well, so go through the full article carefully for acquiring knowledge.
Important Dates of SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
State Bank Of India (SBI) an administration body of SBI clerical entrance exam has announced that all important updates regarding recruitment are going to be uploaded soon on the official website so stay tuned for the updates and check the list of some important dates regarding SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 listed below in the table.
|1.||SBI Clerk Notification2019||3rd Week of January 2019 (Tentative)|
|2.||Online Registration Starts From||3rd Week of January 2019 (Tentative)|
|3.||End Date Of Filling SBI CLERK APPLICATION FORM 2019||2nd Week of February 2019 (Tentative)|
Easy Steps to Fill SBI Clerk Application Form 2019
Let us inform you that the only way to fill and submit SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 is via online mode only. So follow the easy steps given below to fill and submit the application form without having any complications.
- Working Email id and Mobile Number:- Before you think about filling the application form for the entrance exam, you should check whether your email id and mobile number is working or not, because it is important to have working email id and mobile number as it will help you in the process of registration.
- Open Official Website And Register Yourself:- After checking the condition of your email id and mobile number, you have to go on an official website of State Bank Of India (SBI) https://sbi.co.in/careers/ because the application form is going to be available there itself and register yourself. If you are the new user you will obtain your registration number and password which will help you in log in to your account and if you are existing user then you already have your registration number and password, so log in to your account and open the application form.
- Enter Personal As Well As Education Details:- After opening the application form you have to enter your personal details i.e. name, permanent address, email id, mobile number etc. And education details i.e. graduation subject, graduation year, university etc. In it then,
- Upload Images Of Scanned Photograph And Signature:- After entering your personal and education details, the next step you have to follow is that a candidate have to upload the image of their recent coloured passport size photograph as well as an image of scanned signature in a respective format, which is mentioned in the table below.
- Select Your Preferable Job Post:- In this step, you have to go through the list of post for which vacancies have been open and select your preferred job post according to your Eligibility criteria.
- Take Preview Of Form And Pay Application Fee:- Now take a preview of your application form and make sure that it is filled correctly. And if your form is filled correctly then you have to proceed to payment option and from there you can select different modes of online payment i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Mobile Wallets etc. And pay the respective fee mentioned below in the article.
- Take A Print Out And Keep It With Yourself:- After submission of fee you can take out a print of your application form and keep it with yourself for future work.
Note:- There is no application fee refund policy available.
Documents to have while Filling Application Form
The most important documents that you need at the time of filling application form for SBI Clerk 2019 is:-
- Photograph:- You need to have a scanned image of your recent colored passport size photograph preferably clicked against the clear and light background i.e. white
- Signature:- As well as a candidate also needs a copy of the scanned image of your signature preferably done on a white paper with a black ink pen in small letters.
Preferred Format and Size of Documents
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||200×230 Pixels||20 Kb – 50 Kb|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||140×60 Pixels||10 Kb – 20 Kb|
SBI Clerk Application Fee 2019
You have to pay application fee irrespective of your category only through online mode i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Mobile Wallets etc.
Are Changes Applicable In Application Form After Submission?
If you find an error after submitting your SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 and now you want to make some changes in it and you have doubt that is it possible or not? Then let us inform that changes are not possible once you have submitted your application form final time. You have to again fill your application form and submit it along with full application fees, irrespective of your category, as refund policy is also not applicable.
Check SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019
- An applicant must be a citizen of India if he wants to appear for the exam.
- An applicant must have done their bachelor’s or graduation in any of the fields i.e. Commerce/ Science/ Arts from the recognized university.
- If an applicant is in the final year of their graduation, then he is also eligible to fill SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 and appear in the exam.
- Applicants’ age should be between 20 years – 28 years then only they can be eligible for the entrance exam.
- Applicants from reserved category will get an exemption as per the rule of the Indian government.
Stay tuned to this page to remain updated about the latest information.