SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 – will be released in three phases i.e. pre-exams, prelims, and Mains exams. Official Authority i.e. State bank of India will issue the admit card. Pre-exam training admit card will be issued to only candidates who choose it at the time of filling Application form. Every candidate should carry their respective SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 on the day of examination whether the candidates will not be allowed to give the exam. Candidates should remember their respective details like registration number/roll number and date of birth to download their SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019. This exam is conducted by State Bank of India to recruit candidates for the post of Clerk. This post is dream of millions of candidate’s across the country. The reasons why everyone wants this designation is:
- Brand value of State Bank of India and the reputation in the designation of SBI PO.
- Pay scale
- Growth Opportunities
- Satisfaction with the job and Social prestige.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have successfully filled up the Application forms will get their respective SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 before three weeks of the examination. Official schedule will be announced by the Official Authority. But, Candidates can check tentative or expected dates here.
|Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|Availability of Prelims Admit card||May 2019|
|Exam date of SBI Clerk Prelims||May 2019|
|Availability of mains Admit card||June 2019|
|Exam date of SBI Clerk mains||July 2019|
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can download their admit card with the help of the registration id.
- Visit Official Website of the State Bank of India.
- Candidates will get separate admit cards for every different stage.
- There will be a separate link on the website for Admit card. Click on the link.
- Another page will appear on your screens, and it will be asking for Registration number, date of birth and password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- There will be a specific link on the page to download it.
- Candidates should take 2-3 print outs of the same for future reference. And should same very Admit card till the final process.
How to Sort Out Issues in SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
If any candidate finds any problem in the admit card, they should immediately contact to the officials Authority. State Bank of India has set up a special helpdesk to address the queries. Candidates who are addressing their queries through mail should put their subject as “Recruitment of Clerk in State Bank of India”. If any candidate’s admit card is not available then for sure he/she has made some mistake while filling the application form. This is advised to each and every pursuing candidate that while filling the application form, they should be careful and check it once before submitting it. Every candidate should check their admit card carefully otherwise it can create problem at the time of selection for the offer letter.
Details Mentioned on the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Name of the candidate, Fathers name, Mothers name, Registration number, Date of birth and other personal details.
- Exam centre, Exam timing, Exam venue.
- Important instructions.
Exam Day instructions
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any electrical gadget with them and only usable Articles like Pen, Pencil will be allowed.
- Don’t forget to bring Admit card and Id proof on the day of examination.
- Use pin point black or blue pen only.
- Fill the OMR sheet carefully.
- Don’t forget to sign the attendance sheet.
- Unfair means are strictly prohibited.
We wish each and every candidate a very good luck. For further details, Stay connected with our articles.