RPF Constable Admit Card 2019 – RPF or Railway Protection Force will release the hall ticket on its official website tentatively 10 days before the RPF Constable Recruitment 2019. To download the hall ticket, candidates have to enter the login credentials i.e. Application number and password which were generated at the time of registration. The candidates whose application is accepted by the Central Recruitment Committee can download the hall ticket. Admit card is the most important document on the day of examination as it will carry all the important information like examination venue, date, time, day and other important instructions. The exam will be a CBT i.e. Computer-based Test. The examination will be conducted between February to March 2019. If there is any problem in downloading RPF Constable Admit Card 2019, then it should be referred to the examination authority as soon as possible. Here we try to give all the important and necessary information regarding RPF Constable Admit Card 2019, important dates, how to download, etc.
RPF Constable Admit Card 2019 – Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Last date to pay application fee||02nd Feb 2019|
|Admit Card Releases||10 days before the exam|
|RPF Constable Exam Date 2019||February- March 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be updated soon|
RPF Constable Admit Card 2019 – How to Download
For downloading the admit card, we have provided simple steps to do the same.
- Visit the official website of RPF.
- Click on the tab of “Call Letter”
- Then choose the sections given out there (A, B, F)
- Then enter the login credentials (Application number and password).
- Download the admit card and it will be in PDF format.
Note- RPF Admit card must be carried on the day of examination else no applicant will be allowed inside the examination hall.
Details Mentioned on RPF Constable Admit Card 2019
After downloading RPF Constable Admit Card 2019, the candidates are advised to check carefully the details given below.
- Venue for the examination
- Day, date and timing of the exam
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Name of the examination body
- Exam day instructions and other important details
RPF Constable Admit Card 2019 – Documents to be carried along with Hall Ticket
Along with RPF Admit Card, candidates have to carry any one of the following ID proofs
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- School/ college Identity card
- Employee’s ID (If from Government Service)
The candidates carry at least two passport size photographs, which was uploaded at the time filling the application form.
RPF Constable Admit Card 2019 – Important Instructions
Before appearing for the exam, the candidates must go through the important instructions.
- While downloading the admit card, the applicants must follow the steps or else it might lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
- The candidates have given a chance of choosing the examination center. No further changes can be made in the examination center. CRC will not entertain any changes regarding examination center.
- After downloading RPF Admit Card 2019, the candidates must check there should be scanned and print copy of Passport size photograph.
- No electronic device is allowed inside the examination hall; if caught using then his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately.
- The date, day, timing and venue for the examination will be mentioned on the admit card. The candidates are advised to reach the venue well before the time. This is done to avoid any last minute chaos.
- In the examination hall, the presence of candidates will be made through biometric system. The candidates will not be allowed to open the question paper until their presence is marked.
This is all about RPF Constable Admit Card 2019. If you still have any query then let us in comments section. We are here to clear all your queries.
Best of luck!