RBI Assistant 2019 – RBI is the main authority that will organize the national level exam of RBU Assistant 2019 for the applicants who wish to get the Assistant post in various RBI offices across India. The candidates who will meet the eligibility requirements specified by RBI can fill the RBI Assistant 2019 application form via online mode. Before proceeding for the application process, the candidates need to see the notification that will be published by RBI on its official web portal. This article is all about the exam of RBI Assistant 2018, its exam pattern for all the three stages, significant dates, Eligibility Criteria, application form and fee details, exam pattern, availability of hall ticket, result declaration and the preparation tips.
RBI Assistant Notification 2019
RBI is the apex body to release the notification for RBI Assistant exam on its website. It is in the PDF format and the applicants can download the same online. The tentative schedule for the release of RBI Assistant 2019 notification will be October 2018. This exam will be organized for the post of RBI Assistant in various offices of RBI in India.
RBI Assistant 2019 is the III tier recruitment procedure in which the candidates will have to go through three stages of Prelims, Mains, and Interview. Only the qualified candidates in all the stages will be selected for the post of Assistant in RBI.
RBI Assistant 2019: Important Dates
The candidates need to be aware of the incidents related to RBI Assistant 2019 exam like application form release and end date, admit card issuance date, schedule for RBI Assistant 2018 exam for all the three rounds of Prelims, Mains and Interview, result declaration and much more. The schedule for these events is mentioned below:
|RBI Assistant 2019 Application Form release date||November 2018|
|Deadline for application submission of RBI Assistant 2019||November 2018|
|Admit card issuance for Prelims||December 2018|
|Preliminary Exam date||December 2018|
|Result of Prelims||January 2019|
|Admit card issuance for Main Exam||January 2019|
|Main Exam date||January 2019|
|Result of Main exam||February 2019|
|Interview round||March 2019|
|Declaration of final result||April 2019|
- RBI or Reserve Bank of India is the authority to publish the application form for RBI Assistant 2019 on the official website.
- The candidates need to go through the instructions first and then proceed to fill the form online.
- Note that the RBI Assistant 2019 application will be released online only. There will not be any other way to complete the process of registration.
- The candidates need to fill each and every detail in the form that will be mentioned as mandatory.
- In case of any error or mistake in the application form for RBI Assistant 2019, the authority will cancel the registration.
- The necessary documents also need to be uploaded online before the submission of the form.
- Review the application carefully and make changes if required before hitting the submit tab.
- For payment of application fee, the applicants will have to pay the amount through online mode like debit card or credit card or net banking.
RBI Assistant Application Fee 2019
- In case of General and OBC category candidates, the fee amount will be Rs.450/-
- The applicants who come under the category of SC or ST or PWD, the fee amount will be Rs.50/-
- The candidates who are RBI employees will not have to pay any fee amount.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The applicants need to possess the degree of Graduation in any field from the reputed college or institute.
- The minimum aggregate marks in Graduation should be 50%.
- The applicants need to have the computer knowledge in order to get eligible for RBI Assistant 2019.
- The candidates also need to have full command on the regional language of the pertaining state or union territory.
- The applicants must have the minimum age of 20 years and the maximum age of 28 years to apply for this exam.
- There will be the provision of upper age relaxation for the candidates who come under the reserved category. The category wise details of age relaxation are given below:
|SC& ST||5 years|
|PWD (General)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC& ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (as given by Armed Forces)||5 years|
|Divorced Women or Women judicially separated (not widow or re-married)||10 years|
|Applicants from Jammu & Kashmir province||5 years|
|Applicants with RBY work experience||3 years|
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates need to read about the layout of the paper before directly switching towards the preparation of the RBI Assistant 2018 exam. There will be three rounds and that will include Prelims, Mains, and the Interview. The applicants need to qualify all these stages in order to clear the RBI Assistant 2018 exam. The pattern if this exam is given below in detail:
- The mode of the Preliminary exam will be online.
- The questions that will come in this exam will be objective or multiple choice type.
- There will be a total of three sections or parts of the paper- Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and English Language.
- The paper will consist of total 100 questions.
- The total marks that all the questions carry altogether will be 100.
- In case the applicants will answer incorrectly, 0.25 marks will be cut in the form of negative marking.
- The applicants need to complete the exam within 60 minutes only.
- The candidates have the choice to pick the medium of question paper as English or Hindi.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Total time of 1 hour|
- RBI Assistant 2018 Main exam will be online only.
- The questions in the paper will be an objective type or MCQ.
- In this paper, there will be five parts that consist of Reasoning, Language, Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Ability and General Awareness.
- The medium of this main exam paper will be Hindi and English both.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the paper.
- Every question will be of one mark. Thus the total marks of the exam paper will be 200.
- In case of the incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||Total time of 2 hours|
- The applicants who will qualify the main exam of RBI Assistant 2019 will have to appear for the round of Interview.
- The total marks for the round of Interview will be 35.
- The authority will issue the RBI Assistant 2019 admit card separately for the rounds of Prelims, Mains and Interview.
- The admit card will be available on the website of RBI and the candidates need to login there to access the link for RBI Assistant 2019 admit card.
- Once the link will be opened, the candidates need to mention their registration number, date of birth and password to download the admit card online.
- This is the most important document that the applicants will have to carry on the day of RBI Assistant 2019 exam.
- No applicants will be permitted to appear in this exam without the hall ticket of admit card.
- The applicants are advised to check the details in the admit card before taking the hard copy for further use.
- RBI will announce the result for the Prelims and Mains exam on its website.
- The final result of RBI Assistant 2019 after the interview round will also be released online.
- Once the final result will be out, the applicants can get the details of the score in the written examination as well as in the interview round.
- The candidates need to enter their login credentials on the website of RBI to access the result.
RBI Assistant Cut Off 2018
The below given table contains the cut off marks of all the sections in the main exam of RBI Assistant 2018. The details of the 2018 cut off are category wise:
|Category||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness||Numerical Ability||English Language||Computer Knowledge|
|SC, PWD, ST or EXS||11.00||11.00||11.00||11.00||11.00|
Preparation Tips for RBI Assistant 2019
- Make a proper and organized study plan and follow the same strictly.
- You need to be sincere towards the preparation and read about the syllabus and exam pattern.
- There should be some strategy of how to initiate the preparation to achieve success in RBI Assistant 2019 exam.
- The thorough and focused studies will help you to qualify Prelims, Mains and the interview of this exam.
- Take the guidance from the books and other study material from the genuine source.
- Be attentive while going through the pattern and layout of the paper as this will help you to apprehend about the sets of questions and their types.
- Practice and solve the sample papers and previous year papers to clear your doubts about the layout of the RBI Assistant exam.
- Do not leave even a single topic from the syllabus.
- Learn how to manage the time and complete the paper within the given deadline.
- Gain speed and accuracy in the exam by solving the mock tests on a daily basis.
- Take the best care of your diet regime and health during the examination.
- Do not take much stress and try to do some yoga and exercises for mental peace.
Here ends the discussion about the RBI Assistant 2019. If you have any doubt, feel free to contact us.