OTET Application Form 2018 has been made available from 12th November 2018 to 27th November 2018. OTET is the abbreviation to the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test that is organized and executed by the BSE (Board of Secondary Education) respectively every consecutive year. It is organized with the motive of shortlisting the deserving candidates for the position of teachers imparting quality education in the same profession across the state of Odisha. The teachers opted through this examination are expected to teach the students for classes I to VIII in all government, private aided as well as unaided schools in Odisha. The online application form for the OTET 2018 has been released on 12th November 2018, which has already been delayed a lot this year. The examination of OTET 2018 will be conducted in January 2019. The article below is motivated towards forwarding all the necessary information about the availability of the online application form and the ways to download and fill the same, in order.
Click Here to Fill OTET Application Form 2018
OTET Application Form 2018: Important Dates of the Events
All the dates that have been provided below have been derived from the official notification released by the authority on 9th November 2018. Until and unless all the accurate dates arrive from the official authorities, the students can rely upon the same provided below comprehensively. As soon as the dates apart from application form schedule strike the headlines, we will update you with the same soon.
|IMPORTANT DATES (Expected)|
|Registration for OTET 2018 starts||12th November 2018|
|Application Fee End Date||27th November 2018|
|Closing of Application Form||28th November 2018|
|OTET 2018 Admit Card||January 2019 (Expected)|
|OTET 2018 Exam||January 2019 (Expected)|
|OTET 2018 Result||February 2019 (Expected)|
OTET Application Form 2018: Importance and Purpose at a Glance
The application form is the medium of the entrance to the examination. The first step towards appearing on the day of the examination, respectively. It is mandatory on the part of all the students to download the online application form and fill as well as submit the same with the fee structure prescribed by the board officials responsible for conducting the examination.
- The online application form is available to all the candidates in the online mode in this website or the official website of the board authorities responsible for conducting the examinations.
- The fee amount of the application form that needs to be paid compulsorily by all the non-reserved aspirants is Rs. 500 and for SC/ST, Rs. 300 that ought to be paid either through the SBI Challan mode or via SBI net banking, debit/credit card.
- The candidates are expected to submit the application fee, their scanned copy of signature and also their latest passport size photograph in the jpeg format.
- The registration number and the password will be sent to all the candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the form through an email or an SMS.
OTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Without qualifying through the eligibility criteria, none of the candidates or aspirants can appear in the OTET 2018. Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria for the entire OTET aspirants.
- For appearing in paper 1, the candidates must make sure that they have acquired a minimum of 50% marks and two years diploma in elementary education for Senior Secondary, academically.
- For appearing in paper 2, the candidates must acquire a minimum of 50% aggregate scores and a diploma in elementary education on the grounds of Graduation, academically.
OTET Application Form 2018: How to Apply?
- The first and foremost step on the part of all the students is to read out the latest updates regarding the OTET Application Form 2018 from trusted websites.
- The candidates ought to scan the document, photograph as well the signature before applying for the examination online.
All the documents that need to submit with the photograph and signature by the OTET aspirants are mentioned below:
- Qualifying Examination Certificate of the candidates
- HSC /Class 10th Certificate of the candidates
- Category Certificate (For SC, ST and SEBC candidate) of the candidates
- PH/PWD certificate for Person With Disability (PWD)
- 12th Class (+2) Mark sheet or Certificate (where Marks mentioned) for
- Untrained candidate (SC/ST/PH)
- Appearing Qualifying Exam Certificate (Candidate appearing qualifying exam 2014) of the candidates
- Photo and Signature of all the candidates
- The candidates are now expected to click on the “Apply” option
- Select the paper from the application form displayed on the screen
- If you wish to select paper 1, then select the language, read the eligibility criteria given and lastly click on “I Agree”
- If in case, you select the paper 2, then select the language, read the eligibility and lastly, click on “I agree”
- Now you ought to select your position related to your examination qualification
- Enter the year of completion of the examination, if in case you have already qualified the same, marks scored and the University from which you have qualified the same and end up with uploading the qualification certificate.
- If you have not qualified and wish to qualify in the current academic year, then enter the name of the board conducting the exam, or university name and then upload your continuous certificate.
- If you are an untrained candidate (Only SC/ST/PH), then it becomes mandatory on your part to Upload the +2 certificate
- Now all the candidates must enter the necessary details namely, Full Name, Gender, Category (if SC/ST/SEBC then upload category certificate), the Date of Birth and the class 10th certificate needs to be uploaded.
- The person holding disability must Select the type of disability they are dealing with, the percentage secured by them and whether they are in need of a Scribe for appearing in the examination.
- The details that the disabled candidates need to mention are namely, the Contact Details (Email ID and Contact number), Correspondence Address and Permanent Address, Educational details mentioning the exams passed, the name of the University, marks scored and months/years of completion of the same, percentage of scores along with the division as well.
- Lastly, all the students are expected to accomplish the process by uploading the scanned signature and photograph and select the payment option.
(Note: The payment is to be made through the SBI Challan. After the application form is filled and submitted, your SBI Challan will be generated which you must get a printout of in order to keep it as a future reference of the payment.)
The article above has been provided to all the aspiring candidates of OTET 2018 in order to navigate them about the importance of the OTET Application Form 2018, the tips to fill it, and also essential dates of the events related to the same.