NHAI Application form 2019 – National Highway Authority of India has released the applications for the posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) and Manager. As per the official notification, it has released 29 all over India. The applicants who are willing to work for the central government have a golden opportunity. To fill NHAI Application form 2019, candidates have to visit the official website. Only the applications of eligible candidates will be considered for the further rounds of the recruitment process. The candidate must have an engineering degree (Civil) from a recognized university or college. Online applications will be consider for further rounds. There is no other way to fill the NHAI Application form 2019. The deadline to fill NHAI Application form is 8th May 2019. This article helps you in fetching vital information regarding NHAI Application form , Important Dates, how to fill, etc.
NHAI Application form 2019- Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Application process starts||March 2019|
|Last date to fill NHAI Application form 2019 (Manager Post)||8th May 2019|
|Last date to fill NHAI Application form 2019 (Deputy General Manager)||8th May 2019|
NHAI Application form 2019- Vacancy Details
No of Vacancies
Deputy Manager (Technical)
Steps to fill NHAI Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website i.e. www.nhai.org.
- Search for the tab “NHAI Application form”.
- The candidates have to enter all the basic details like name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- After the successful registration, the applicants need to enter the login ID and password.
- In the next step, candidates have to fill NHAI Application form 2019.
- At last, they have to pay the application fee as per the examination body.
- The candidates must take out print of NHAI Application form for future references.
- For any query, the candidates can visit to the address given below
“National Highways Authority of India,
G 5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka
New Delhi – 110 075”
NHAI Application Form 2019- Eligibility Criteria
For the post of Managers
- Educational Qualification- The applicants must possess B.E/B.Tech degree from any recognized college or university.
Manager (Technical)- As per the 7th CPC Pay Matrix- 12 pay scale Band 3 (RS 15600-39100) grade pay Rs. 7600.
For Deputy Manger
- Educational Qualification- The applicants should have B.E/B.Tech degree from any recognized college or university.
- Age Limit- The maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years. However, applicants belonging to the reserve category (SC/ST/PWD) have been given relaxation.
As per the 7th CPC pay matrix-11 Pay scale 3 (RS 15600-39100) grade pay Rs 600.
Note- Only the eligible candidates can write the examination so the applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
After the successful conduction of exam, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview round. In personal interview, they will test the candidate’s academic qualification, General Knowledge and how well they know about National Highway Authority of India.
About NHAI Recruitment 2019
NHAI was established on 1988 under act 16 under the constitution of India. The National Highway Authority of India is agency of Government of India which is responsible for maintaining network of roads over 1,15,000 KM. NHAI is not part of Ministry of roadways and highways. NHAI has signed MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) for mapping of the roads.
This is all about NHAI Application form 2019. If you still have any doubt or query then let us know in the comments section below. We are here solve all your queries and questions.