Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019 – Maharashtra State Council of Examination has released the official notification for Maharashtra TET 2019. The applicants can fill Maharashtra Application form 2019 from the official web portal i.e. www.mahatet.in. The official notification releases applications for teachers at primary level I to V and upper primary level teachers VI-VIII. The candidates can apply from the last week of April 2019 and submission of applications form will get closed in the 3rd week of May 2019. The candidates have to enter all the necessary details and have to pay the application fee. The examination will be conducted in the 2nd week of July 2019. The examination will be conducted in two phases- Paper 1 and Paper 2. As per the last year’s figures, around 3 lakh candidates had appeared for the exam and numbers will surely increase this year. This article brings you all the relevant information regarding Maharashtra TET Application form 2019, important dates, how to apply, etc.
Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019- Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Application process||Last week of April 2019|
|Deadline to submit the application form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of June 2019|
|MH TET Exam Date (Paper 1)||2nd week of July 2019|
|MH TET Exam Date (Paper 2)||2nd week of July 2019|
Steps to fill Maharashtra Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website i.e. www.mahatet.in.
- Then, the candidates have to click on the tab which reads” Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019”
- At the Initial stage, candidates have to register themselves. They need to enter all the basic details like Name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- In the next step, they need to enter all the information- personal, academic and they have to upload scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature.
- Along with these two, candidates have to attach the required certificates.
- At last, applicants have to pay the application fee.
Note: The candidates are advised to take the print out of the application for future reference.
Maharashtra TET Application Fee 2019
Paper 1 and Paper 2
Both Paper 1 and Paper 2
OBC/SBC/VJT and General
SC/ST and Physically handicapped candidates
Maharashtra TET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. MSCE will release the eligibility criteria for MH TET 2019.
For Class I to V
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks and should possess 2 year Diploma in Primary Education from a recognized Institution. OR
- The candidates have cleared the degree and had pursued one in bachelor’s in education. OR
- Candidates must have cleared higher secondary education from recognized board and must possess 4 year degree B.A, B.Sc Ed.
- Degree from recognized university and a year of certified B.Ed.
.For Class VI-VIII
- Must have passed two year diploma in elementary education and Accredited Institution.
- The degree with at least 50% marks and one year diploma from accredited university
- Must have passed the degree with 45% marks from recognized university according to the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE). And one passing in elementary education.
- Must have passed a degree in horticulture, medical health science and services group and 1-year degree from any recognized university.
This is all about Maharashtra TET Application form 2019. If you still have any query or doubt then let us know in the comments box below. Our team will respond with the best possible answer.
All the best for the exams!