LIC ADO 2019- LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India is the higher authority that is responsible for recruiting the candidates for the post of ADO or Apprentice Development Officers. It is the most acclaimed unit of Life Insurance in India with total 2048 branches and 9 divisional offices in the country. The authority will release the schedule of the events related to LIC ADO 2019 on its official website. The details of the vacancies for LIC ADO 2019 will also be published online. The candidates are suggested to apply for the exam after checking the eligibility criteria specified by the authority. The application form will be uploaded online and the candidates will have to fill and submit the same before the deadline. The admit card will also be released online and the applicants need to take the hard copy of the same to get an entry in the examination hall for the online written test of LIC ADO 2019. The final merit list will be published after the rounds of the online test, interview, and the medical examination.
This article will discuss the LIC ADO 2019 application form details, notification, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, syllabus details, result announcement, admit card release and cut off marks.
LIC ADO Notification 2019
LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India is the apex body to conduct the LIC ADO exam every year. The notification will be published by the authority on its website https://www.licindia.in. The authority has yet to release the notification for LIC ADO 2019. The candidates can visit the web portal to get the updates on it. This exam will be organized for the recruitment of ADO or Apprentice Development Officers in LIC.
LIC ADO consists of III-tier selection process in which the applicants will appear in the online written examination, personal interview, and the medical examination. Note that all the three steps are very important to qualify to get selected as ADO. The authority will publish the final result or merit list on the grounds of the performance in these three rounds.
LIC ADO Vacancy Details 2019
- Name of the Department: LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Designation: ADO or Apprentice Development Officer
- Total number of vacancies: 500 (tentative)
- Category: Recruitment
- Status: Releasing Soon
- Official website: https://www.licindia.in
LIC ADO Exam Important Dates 2019
The candidates must be aware of the LIC ADO 2019 related events and dates that will be soon published by the authority. Once the notification will be published, the events and their schedule will be released on the official website of LIC. The candidates are suggested to keep the track of the web portal for any updates.
|Release of application form for LIC ADO 2019||March 2019|
|Last date to submit LIC ADO Application 2019||April 2019|
|Issuance of LIC ADO Admit Card 2019||June 2019|
|LIC ADO Exam 2019||July 2019|
|Result announcement of LIC ADO 2019 (written Exam)||July/ August 2019|
|Interview of qualified Candidates||September 2019|
LIC ADO Eligibility Criteria 2019
The applicants who wish to apply for the post of LIC ADO need to go through the eligibility requirements for LIC ADO 2019. The parameters of eligibility that are specified by the authority are mentioned below:
- The candidates need to possess the Graduation degree in any stream from some reputed college or university.
- The applicants who have taken their educational qualification from any foreign University are also eligible to appear for this exam.
As per the age limitations specified by LIC, the minimum age of the applicants needs to be 21 years and the maximum age needs to be 30 years.
The candidates who come under the reserved categories of ECO or Emergency Commissioned Officers, PWD or Person with Disability, SSCO or Short Service Commissioned Officers etc will be given the age relaxation mentioned below:
- SC or ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD(Gen) – 10 years
- PWD(OBC) – 13 years
- SC or ST – 15 years
The candidates must note that the age relaxation for LIC ADO 2019 will be given as per the specified norms by the Government of India.
LIC ADO Application Form 2019
- The candidates who are interested to apply for LIC ADO 2019 exam and who are eligible for the same can get the link of the application form on its official website, that is, licindia.in.
- The applicants need to go to the web portal of LIC and get the recruitment link for LIC ADO 2019.
- The applicants then have to go through the important instructions that are mentioned there and stick to them at the time of filling the details in the application form for LIC ADO.
- The candidates make the note of the point that the information in the form should be genuine and correct. Reviewing the form will be the best option to avoid any kind of error or mistake in the application form.
- The applicants are also supposed to upload the documents like images of signature and photograph after filling the information in the form.
- Lastly, the application fee amount needs to be deposited online.
- The applicants are recommended to take the hard copy of the completely filled LIC ADO form for further use.
How to fill the LIC ADO Application Form 2019?
- The applicants will have to go to the web portal of LIC as mentioned above.
- There will be the link for the career in the home page of the website.
- Tap on the link named LIC ADO Recruitment 2019.
- There will be the link of LIC ADO Application Form 2019, click on the same.
- The candidates need to mention all the mandatory details in the application form and also upload the specified documents in the format as given by the authority.
- The application fee payment should be done by the candidates according to their category through online mode like net banking.
- After completing everything in the form, review the same to stay away from any error or mistake and then click on the submit tab.
- The system will generate the registration number and the password that the candidates need to retain for further use.
- Print the completely filled form and keep the copy with you.
LIC ADO Application Fee 2019
- The applicants will have to make the payment of Rs. 600 in the form of Application Fee for LIC ADO 2019 exam through online channels like a debit card, internet banking, credit card and others.
- The applicants who come in the category of SC or ST or PWD will have to make the application fee payment of Rs.100 only.
LIC ADO Exam Pattern 2019
It is compulsory for the candidates to learn about the LIC ADO exam pattern 2019 if they truly wish to prepare hard for the exam and qualify the same. The preparation can only be done successfully if the applicants will have the idea of the topics and the subjects that will be covered in the exam. The below-mentioned points will clarify your doubts about the LIC ADO 2019 exam pattern:
- The topics that will be covered in LIC ADO Exam include Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning, General Knowledge and Awareness, English Language, Numerical Ability and Insurance and financial Marketing Awareness.
- There will be a total 150 questions in the exam and each question will contain one marking.
- Total three papers will be there in this exam and all are mandatory.
- The applicants will have to attain the qualifying marks in every paper in order to clear the LIC ADO 2019 exam.
- For every incorrect answer, there will be the clause of negative marking.
- The authority will release the merit list on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in all the three papers.
|Duration||Paper||Topics||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|2 hours||Paper I||Reasoning Ability||25||25|
|Paper II||GK and Current Affairs||25||25|
|Paper III||Insurance and Financial Marketing||50||50|
LIC ADO Syllabus 2019
To prepare hard for LIC ADO exam, the authority suggests the aspirants to remain updated with the current syllabus of LIC ADO exam. The below-mentioned topics will be included in the LIC ADO 2019 syllabus:
- Number Series
- Problems on Age
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Embedded figures
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Blood Relations
- Cubes and Dice
- Decision Making
- Non Verbal Series
- Blood Relations
- Mirror images
- Number System
- Data Interpretation
- HCF and LCM
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
GK and Awareness
- Current Affairs
- National and International Organization
- Major Financial News
- Budget and Five year plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science Invention and Discoveries
- Important days
- Fill in the blanks
- Jumble Words
- Error spotting
- Sentence Framing
- Passage making
LIC ADO Selection Process 2019
LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India has prescribed the selection process in three steps and these are:
- Online Test
- Medical Examination
The candidates must be aware of the fact that they will have to qualify for all the three stages in order to get the post of LIC ADO.
LIC ADO Previous Year Papers
The candidates are suggested to go through the previous year papers of LIC ADO in order to understand about the pattern of the questions. With this, they will be able to get the clear idea of the paper layout and what types of questions will come in the exam. The applicants can also solve the previous year papers and assess their speed and accuracy.
LIC ADO Admit Card 2019
- The LIC is the main authority that will release the admit card for LIC ADO 2019 through online mode in the month of January 2019.
- The authority will issue the Admit Card for two stages of online examination and interview.
- The applicants can download the admit card by visiting the website of LIC.
- The applicants will have to enter the registration number, date of birth and password in order to get the access of the admit card for LIC ADO 2019.
- The candidates need to check the details in it and print the same for further use.
- The candidates will not get the hard copy of the hall ticket or admit card through post by the authority.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card for written test and interview else the candidates will not be able to appear for the same.
LIC ADO Result 2019
- The authority that is LIC will announce the result for LIC ADO 2019 in the month of February 2019 through online mode.
- In order to get selected as LIC ADO, the candidates need to obtain the minimum marks that will be required to qualify the three stages of the exam.
- As per the result of LIC ADO 2019, the applicants will get the total score in all the papers after making a calculation of the negative marking.
- The result of LIC ADO will be out for those applicants only who will obtain the score in all the three papers according to the cut off marks.
LIC ADO Cut Off 2019
- Once the result will be announced online, LIC will publish the cut off score on its official web portal.
- Note that the authority will announce the cut off score for LIC ADO 2019 in order to choose the candidates for next round i.e. interview.
This is all about the LIC ADO 2019. Those who are in doubt can simply contact us and get the clarification online.