LIC is the authority that takes the accountability of conducting the recruitment process for LIC AAO 2019 that will be for the post of Assistant Administrator Officer. The candidates, who are interested to participate in the process for the recruitment of LIC AAO 2019, need to fill the application form and submit the fee amount online. The role and responsibilities of LIC AAO will be to regulate new schemes in the company, manage the claims of the clients, drive profits and much more. Only those applicants who are eligible as per the norms set by LIC can give the LIC AAO 2019 exam. The eligible candidates need to appear for the written online test and those who clear this exam will get the chance to give the interview for final selection. The authority will announce the result in the month of April of May 2019 and the overall score of the candidates will be considered.
This article deals with the detailed information about LIC AAO 2019, application process, important dates and events, eligibility norms, selection procedure, admit card issuance, result etc.
LIC AAO Notification 2019
LIC or Life Insurance Company is the authority that will release the notification for LIC AAO2019 recruitment in the month of December 2018, most probably. In the year 2017, this exam was not conducted by the authority. The candidates can download the PDF format of notification from the website of LIC. This recruitment will be initiated for the post of AAO or Assistant Administrator Officer.
In LIA AAO recruitment 2019, there will be two stages of selection in which the eligible candidates will have to first appear for the written test and then for the round of interview. The final posting will be made after the assessment of the candidates’ performance in both the rounds.
Important dates: LIC AAO 2019
|Release of LIC AAO 2019 notification (official)||December 2018|
|Submission of LIC AAO application form online||December 2018|
|Availability of LIC AAO Admit card||February 2019|
|LIC AAO Exam 2019||March 2019|
|Result announcement||April or May 2019|
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria for LIC AAO 2019 should be clear to all the candidates who are willing to apply for this exam. The details are mentioned below:
- The applicants must be the citizen of India.
- The applicants must possess the degree of Graduation from reputed college or university.
- The candidates should not have any backlog in their Graduation or PG courses.
- The applicants need to have good skills in communication, command on the regional language to which they belong and also know about operating the computers.
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.
- The clause of age relaxation is there and is mentioned as under:
- 5 years: SC & ST candidates,
- 3 years: OBC candidates,
- 15 years: PWD or Person with disabilities that come in SC & ST category
- 13 years: PWD (OBC) candidates
- 10 years: PWD (General) candidates
- 8 years: ECO & SSCO (OBC) candidates
- 10 years: ECO & SSCO(SC & ST) candidates
- 5 years: Employees of LIC
- The applicants need to have the degree of Graduation or Post Graduation in any field from any acclaimed institute or university.
- The applicants need to have the command on the computer and also possess the best communication skills
- No requirement of minimum marks to apply for LIC AAO.
- The candidates who possess the nationality of India, Bhutan, Nepal, Tibetan refugee and those who have migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Zambia, Zaire, Burma, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of settling in India permanently are eligible to apply for LIC AAO 2019.
LIC AAO Application Form 2019
- The applicants who want to fill the application form for LIC AAO 2019 need to be eligible as per the above-given requirements prescribed by the authority.
- The candidates can get the LIC AAO application form on its official web portal that is licindia.in.
- Read the form carefully and then start filling the same with correct details.
- Review the form before submission as no changes can be made once the LIC AAO application will be submitted online.
Application Fee details
- The applicants are supposed to pay the application fee through online channels like the credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- The General candidates will have to make the payment of Rs 600/- and the reserved category applicants need to pay only Rs 100/- for the application fee.
How to Apply for LIC AAO 2019?
- Firstly go to the LIC web portal that is www.licindia.com
- Then go to the Home page and choose the option of Career there.
- Tap on the LIC AAO notification 2019.
- Download the same and read all the instructions sincerely before filling the form.
- Go to the application form page and fill the mandatory details in it without any error.
- The scanned images of the signature and photograph need to be uploaded online.
- Review the details once more to avoid any error or mistake in the form.
- Click the submit tab and then pay the application fee amount.
- The hard copy of the application form for LIC AAO 2019 should be taken for further use.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2019
The authority will decide the pattern of the written exam for LIC AAO 2019 recruitment. Let’s have a look:
- In the section of Logical reasoning, there will be30 questions of 90 marks.
- In General knowledge section, 30 questions will be there of 60 marks.
- In the section of Quantitative aptitude, there will be 30 questions of 90 marks.
- In the English language, there will be 40 questions.
- In the section on Computer knowledge, 30 questions will be there of 60 marks
- The total time duration for the exam will be 2 hours.
LIC AAO Syllabus 2019
- LOGICAL REASONING: Arrangement Syllogisms, Coding & Decoding, Linear Seating, Number Series, Arrangement Circular Seating, Venn Diagrams, Input-Output Inequalities, Miscellaneous
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: UNO, Fiscal-Monetary Policies, Marketing, Banking Terms, Indian constitution, International Economy, History of Banking, Indian economy, countries & currencies, Agriculture, Books and their Authors, Finance, Awards and Honors Sports etc.
- COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Operating Systems, Data Base Management System or DBMS, Internet, Computer Architecture, Computer Basics, Computer Software Computer, Networking, Input and Output Devices, Cyber Security, Memory.
- QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE: Data Sufficiency, Menstruation Geometry, Simplification and Approximation, Profit & Loss, Data Interpretation, Average, Time & Speed, Number Series, Time & Work, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Percentage, Arithmetic Aptitude, and Pie Chart.
- BASIC ENGLISH LANGUAGE: Comprehension, Grammar, Theme detection, Spelling, Deriving conclusions, Phrases and Idioms, Passage completion, Antonyms, Error detection, Synonyms, Passage Correction, Vocabulary, Sentence correction, Word formation, and sentence correction.
LIC AAO Selection Process 2019
- There will be two stages in LIC AAO 2019 recruitment.
- The first round of written test will be given by all the eligible candidates.
- Those who will clear the written test for LIC AAO can appear in the next round of interview.
- After both the rounds, the medical test will be held and the applicants who clear it will get the final joining in LIC.
LIC AAO Admit Card 2019
- LIC will issue the admit card to the applicants who have filled and submitted the application form online.
- The mode of issuance will be online only.
- The candidates need to login into the LIC webs portal to access the link for LIC AAO admit card 2019.
- It is compulsory to carry LIC AAO admit card on the examination day.
LIC AAO Cut Off 2019
- The authority will publish the cut-off list after 2 to 3 months of the written exam.
- The parameters on which the Cut off score will depend are marks of the applicants, number of posts etc.
LIC AAO Result 2019
- The result for LIC AAO 2019 recruitment will depend upon the overall score obtained by the candidates in the rounds of written exam and interview.
- The selected applicants will have to undergo the medical test.
- The candidates who pass the medical test will be able to get the final call letter from the authority.
The above-given content about LIC AAO 2019 recruitment will be useful for the aspirants. In case of any query, write to us.