LIC AAO 2019 – LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the LIC AAO Result 2019 (Preliminary Exam) on 4th June 2019. Candidates will be able to download their result on the official website (https://www.licindia.in/). Notification of LIC AAO 2019 had been released on the official website and thousands of candidates participated in LIC AAO Preliminary Exam 2019. Only the candidates who met the eligibility criteria set by the Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) were allowed to take part in the recruitment process. The candidates who successfully qualify the preliminary exam will be eligible to sit in the LIC AAO Main Exam 2019, which is to be held on 28th June 2019. There are total 590 vacancies for LIC AAO this year- out of which 237 posts will be for general category, 144 for OBC, 92 for SC, and 58 for ST. The finally selected candidates will be invited to take this opportunity of working in the government’s largest insurance body. LIC is a government sector insurance group and investment company that has its headquarters in Mumbai. Only after qualifying both the exams (pre & main) and Interview the candidates will get shortlisted by the LIC. The Overall performance of the candidate will be judged for the final result. The results of the exam are expected to be announced by the month of April.
Latest Update*: LIC AAO Preliminary Examination Result 2019 has been declared by LIC on 4th June 2019.
Highlights of LIC AAO 2019
Candidates can check the highlights of LIC AAO 2019 here:
|Name of Recruitment||LIC AAO 2019|
|Conducting Authority||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Position Offered||AAO (Assistant Administrator Officer)|
|Number of vacancies||590 (237-GEN, 144-OBC, 92-SC, 58-ST)|
|Mode of LIC AAO Application form 2019||Online|
|Mode of written examination||Online|
|Stages of Selection||Written Examination|
LIC AAO Notification 2019
LIC or Life Insurance Company had released the notification for LIC AAO2019 recruitment on the website as well as in leading newspapers. In the year 2017, this exam was not conducted by the authority. The candidates can download the PDF format of notification from the website of LIC. This recruitment will be initiated for the post of AAO or Assistant Administrator Officer.
In LIA AAO recruitment 2019, there will be two stages of selection in which the eligible candidates will have to first appear for the written test and then for the round of interview. The final posting will be made after the assessment of the candidates’ performance in both the rounds.
Important Dates: LIC AAO 2019
|Release of LIC AAO 2019 notification (official)||2nd March 2019|
|LIC AAO application form online release|
|Closure of online application form||22nd March 2019|
|Online fee payment||2nd Mar- 22nd March 2019|
|Last date for printing application||6th April 2019|
|Availability of LIC AAO Admit card||22nd April 2019|
|LIC AAO Exam 2019 (Preliminary)||4th & 5th May 2019|
|LIC AAO Result 2019 (Preliminary)||4th June 2019(Declared)|
|LIC AAO Exam 2019 (Main)||28th June 2019|
LIC AAO Vacancies 2019
The vacancies are now announced by Life Insurance Corporation for the post of Assistant Administrator Officer for this year. The vacancies will arise based on the requirements of authority and positions available in the concerned company. Here we have mentioned the previous year vacancies for the reference purpose.
|Category||Number of vacancies|
|Other Backward Class||144|
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria for LIC AAO 2019 should be clear to all the candidates who are willing to apply for this exam. The details are mentioned below:
- The applicants must be a citizen of India.
- The applicants must possess the degree of Graduation from reputed college or university.
- The candidates should not have any backlog in their Graduation or PG courses.
- The applicants need to have good skills in communication, command on the regional language to which they belong and also know about operating the computers.
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.
- The clause of age relaxation is there and is mentioned as under:
|SC & ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC candidates||3 years:|
|PWD or Person with disabilities that come in SC & ST category||15 years|
|PWD (OBC) candidates||13 years|
|PWD (General) candidates||10 years|
|ECO & SSCO (OBC) candidates||8 years|
|ECO & SSCO(SC & ST) candidates||10 years|
|Employees of LIC||5 years|
- The applicants need to have the degree of Graduation or Post Graduation in any field from any acclaimed institute or university.
- The applicants need to have the command on the computer and also possess the best communication skills
- No requirement of minimum marks to apply for LIC AAO.
- The candidates who possess the nationality of India, Bhutan, Nepal, Tibetan refugee and those who have migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Zambia, Zaire, Burma, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of settling in India permanently are eligible to apply for LIC AAO 2019.
LIC AAO Application Form 2019
- The applicants who want to fill the for LIC AAO Application Form 2019 need to be eligible as per the above-given requirements prescribed by the authority.
- The candidates can get the LIC AAO application form on its official web portal that is licindia.in.
- Read the form carefully and then start filling the same with correct details.
- Review the form before submission as no changes can be made once the LIC AAO application will be submitted online.
LIC AAO Application Fee 2019: Important details
- The applicants are supposed to pay the application fee through online channels like the credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- The General candidates will have to make the payment of Rs 600/- and the reserved category applicants need to pay only Rs 100/- for the application fee.
How to Apply for LIC AAO 2019?
- Firstly go to the LIC web portal that is www.licindia.com
- Then go to the Home page and choose the option of Career there.
- Tap on the LIC AAO notification 2019.
- Download the same and read all the instructions sincerely before filling the form.
- Go to the LIC AAO Application Form 2019 page and fill the mandatory details in it without any error.
- The scanned images of the signature and photograph need to be uploaded online.
- Review the details once more to avoid any error or mistake in the form.
- Click the submit tab and then pay the application fee amount.
- The hard copy of the application form for LIC AAO 2019 should be taken for further use.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2019
The authority will decide the pattern of the written exam for LIC AAO 2019 recruitment. Let’s have a look:
- In the section of Logical reasoning, there will be30 questions of 90 marks.
- In General knowledge section, 30 questions will be there of 60 marks.
- In the section of Quantitative aptitude, there will be 30 questions of 90 marks.
- In the English language, there will be 40 questions.
- In the section on Computer knowledge, 30 questions will be there of 60 marks
- The total time duration for the exam will be 2 hours.
The Exam Pattern of previous year LIC AAO is mentioned below. It is provided for reference as the exam pattern for LIC AAO Recruitment is expected to be similar. Also the candidate must be aware of the exam pattern so they get familiar with the exam, and are prepared to attempt the examination properly.
- 25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer, so the candidates are advised to attempt the question paper carefully.
- Though the marks obtained in English language section will not be included for ranking yet the candidates must acquire passing marks in this section to qualify the exam or else the candidate might fail.
|Section||Number Of Questions||Marks||Time duration|
|Quantitative aptitude||30||300||120 minutes (2 hours)|
LIC AAO Syllabus 2019
The official authority releases the Syllabus so that candidates can prepare for the exam. The syllabus is released in order to help candidates with the topic from which the questions are going to be asked in the examination. Candidates can check the syllabus below:
|1||LOGICAL REASONING||1. Arrangement Syllogisms 2. Coding & Decoding 3. Linear Seating 4. Number Series 5. Arrangement Circular Seating 6. Venn Diagrams 7. Input-Output Inequalities 8. Miscellaneous|
|2||GENERAL KNOWLEDGE||1. UNO 2. Fiscal-Monetary Policies 3. Marketing, Banking Terms 4. Indian constitution 5. International Economy 6. History of Banking 7. Indian economy 8. countries & currencies 9. Agriculture 10. Books and their Authors 11. Finance 12. Awards and Honors Sports etc|
|3||COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:||1. Microsoft Office 2. Microsoft Windows 3. Operating Systems 4. Data Base Management System or DBMS, Internet 5. Computer Architecture 6. Computer Basics 7. Computer Software Computer 8. Networking 9. Input and Output Devices 10. Cyber Security 11. Memory|
|4||QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE||1. Data Sufficiency 2. Menstruation Geometry 3. Simplification and Approximation 4. Profit & Loss 5. Data Interpretation 6. Average 7. Time & Speed 8. Number Series 9. Time & Work 10. Simple Interest & Compound Interest 11. Percentage 12. Arithmetic Aptitude 13. Pie Chart.|
|5||BASIC ENGLISH LANGUAGE:||1. Comprehension 2. Grammar 3. Theme detection 4. Spelling, 5. Deriving conclusions 6. Phrases and Idioms 7. Passage completion 8. Antonyms 9. Error detection 10. Synonyms 11. Passage Correction 12. Vocabulary 13. Sentence correction 14. Word formation 15. Sentence correction.|
LIC AAO Selection Process 2019
- There will be two stages in LIC AAO 2019 recruitment.
- The first round of written test will be given by all the eligible candidates.
- Those who will clear the written test for LIC AAO can appear in the next round of interview.
- After both the rounds, the medical test will be held and the applicants who clear it will get the final joining in LIC.
LIC AAO Admit Card 2019
- LIC will issue the LIC AAO Admit Card 2019 to the applicants who have filled and submitted the application form online on 22 April 2019.
- The mode of issuance will be online only.
- The candidates need to login into the LIC webs portal to access the link for LIC AAO admit card 2019.
- It is compulsory to carry LIC AAO admit card on the examination day.
LIC AAO Answer Key 2019
- The authority will release the LIC AAO Answer Key 2019 before the release of result on the official website via online mode only.
- Candidates can check the correct answers from the answer key as per the question booklet.
- Officials release the answer key so that candidates will get an idea of their result.
- Another motive for releasing the answer key is to keep the marking strategy transparent.
- Candidates can also challenge the answers under a limited period of time as per the instructions of official authority.
LIC AAO Cut Off 2019
- The authority will publish the cut-off list after 2 to 3 months of the written exam.
- The parameters on which the Cut off score will depend are marks of the applicants, number of posts, etc.
- The cut off for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 will be released a few weeks after the exam is conducted. The cutoff percentile is different every year depending on the factors such as difficulty level of the exam, availability of the seats, and previous year’s cut off. The candidates can check the previous year’s cutoff to prepare accordingly for the exam.
|Total score to qualify for interview||233||226.75||250.50||255.75||211.75|
LIC AAO Result 2019
- The Result for LIC AAO 2019 recruitment will depend upon the overall score obtained by the candidates in the rounds of written exam and interview.
- The selected applicants will have to undergo a medical test.
- The candidates who pass the medical test will be able to get the final call letter from the authority.
LIC AAO Question Papers 2019
- The official authority releases the question papers for the preparation of the candidates.
- Candidates can download the question papers from the official website of the conducting body.
- Practising the question papers will help candidates to evaluate the pattern of examination, type of questions, etc.
- Candidates can improve their time management by practicing the question papers.
LIC AAO Exam Dates 2019
- Exam dates of LIC AAO 2019 has been announced by the official authority on the official website only.
- The date of release of notification is 2nd March 2019.
- LIC AAO Preliminary examination will be conducted on 4th & 5th May 2019 and mains exam will be conducted on 28 June 2019.
- Authority has released the official schedule with the release of official notification only.
- Candidates are advised to stay connected with us in order to know the exam schedule of LIC AAO 2019.
LIC AAO Salary 2019
The pay scale of the candidate recruited for the AAO post is mentioned below:
- Initially, the candidates will be paid 17,240 rupees per month
- The basic pay will increase by 840 rupees every year for the coming 14 years.
- After the 14 years of service as AAO in LIC, the basic pay will be 29,000 rupees.
- Again, for the coming 4 years, basic pay will increase by 910 rupees every year.
- The basic pay after completion of those 4 years will be 32,640 rupees.
- The other allowances such as house rent allowances, city compensation allowance, etc. also varies according to the location of the posting.
- The total salary of the AAO is the sum of basic pay and allowances.
LIC AAO FAQs 2019
Candidates can check the FAQ or frequently asked questions for LIC AAO 2019 below:
Question: From when the LIC AAO Application form 2019 will be available?
Ans: The form has been made available from 2nd March 2019 on the official website of LIC. It will remain available till 22nd March 2019.
Question: What is the qualification required to apply as an AAO?
Ans: Candidates should have a master’s degree to apply for AAO.
Question: How many questions will be there in the examination?
Ans: There will be 160 questions and maximum marks are 300.
Question: Will there be negative marking in the written examination?
Ans: Yes, there will be negative marking. ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Question: Is there a medical test in the process of selection?
Ans: Yes, the official authority will conduct medical test and candidate need to qualify it for successful submission.
Question: What is the process of selection?
Ans: The process of selection is:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Question: On what factors the cut off list will be prepared?
Ans: Cut off list will be prepared depending on the following factors:
- Score obtained
- Number of Vacancies
- Applications received
The above-given content about LIC AAO 2019 recruitment will be useful for the aspirants. In case of any query, write to us.