JUVNL Recruitment 2019- JUVNL or Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited is the apex body to conduct the recruitment process for various posts like accounts officer, office assistant, junior account clerk, bill clerk etc. The aspirants who wish to be the part of JUVNL Recruitment 2019 need to complete the online registration and application process. The website of JUVNL will carry the link for an application form that the candidates need to fill completely. Before proceeding for registration, they need to verify the eligibility norms for JUVNL Recruitment 2019. Those who do not meet any of the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the authority cannot appear in the process of recruitment. The selection process will include two stages wherein the candidates need to pass the written exam and interview to get shortlisted for the particular posts.
In this article, you will get to know about the important facts related to JUVNL Recruitment 2019 process, eligibility requirements, application form filling, fee details, selection procedure etc.
Notification: JUVNL Recruitment 2019
JUVNL or Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited will be responsible for releasing the notification for JUVNL Recruitment 2019 on its website in May 2019 end or July 2019 beginning. The candidates can go to the link on the web portal of JUVNL and download the notification in PDF format.
JUVNL Recruitment 2019 has tier II selection process where the candidates need to qualify both the written exam and personal interview to get selected for the relevant post. The final result will be based on the overall score of the applicants in both the rounds.
JUVNL Recruitment Important Dates 2019
|Application form Start Date||1st week of July 2019|
|Application form End Date||4th week of July 2019|
Important Facts: JUVNL Recruitment 2019
- Name of the recruitment procedure: JUVNL Recruitment 2019
- Conducting Body: JUVL or Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited
- Name of Posts: Accounts Officer, Junior Accounts Clerk, and Office Assistant
JUVNL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates who want to apply for various posts under JUVNL need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the authority.
- The applicants who are eligible as per the given requirements will be allowed to fill the application for JUVNL recruitment.
- Those who fail to meet the conditions won’t be able to apply for the posts.
The Eligibility Criteria for JUVNL Recruitment 2019 are mentioned below in tabular form:
JUVNL Recruitment Application Form 2019
- All the eligible applicants who are willing to apply for various posts under JUVNL recruitment 2019 are supposed to complete the online process of application.
- The candidates will have to complete the process of online registration before the due date.
- The official website of JUVNL has the link for online registration and application form.
- The process of filling and submitting the application form online and the candidates will have to stick to this mode only as any other mode will not be accepted by the authority.
- The candidates who apply for the recruitment process of JUVNL will have to submit the specified fee amount.
How to fill the Application Form for JUVNL Recruitment 2019?
The applicants need to go through the below-given stepwise process for JUVNL recruitment application form filling:
- The applicants will get the access of JUVNL recruitment application form 2019 on its web portal.
- The candidates need to click on the link online and open the page for an online application form.
- The post for which the applicants need to apply should be selected before the application form filling.
- The instructions and guidelines for the JUVNL recruitment will be given online and the candidates need to read the same thoroughly.
- The candidates will have to fill all the mandatory details in the form without any error or discrepancy.
- The applicants are suggested to ensure that all the details in the form are genuine and correct.
- The authority will not give any chance of rectification once the application will be submitted online.
- The applicants need to recheck the application form before clicking on the submit tab.
- Once the form is submitted online, the application fee needs to be paid online.
- The application process will be considered completed after the payment of fee amount.
- In the end, the applicants must take the hard copy of the form for further use.
JUVNL Recruitment 2019: Application Fee Detail
- The general category candidates need to make the payment of Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
- SC and ST applicants of Jharkhand will have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
JUVNL Recruitment Selection Procedure 2019
- All the eligible applicants who have completed the process of an application form and fee submission for JUVNL recruitment are supposed to appear for the selection process.
- There will be two stages of selection: written test and personal interview.
- The selection criteria will not be the same for all the posts under JUVNL recruitment.
- The post wise detailed information about the JUVNL selection process is mentioned below:
For the post of Accounts Officer
- Written exam or computed based test will be conducted online.
- The weightage of this CBT or Computer Based Test will be 80%.
- The time duration for the written test will be 2 Hour and 30 Minutes.
- There will be total 125 questions in this exam.
- The whole exam will be divided into two parts. Part I will be Domain test and it includes total 75 questions with time duration of 90 minutes.
- Part II is the test for General Aptitude and Computer Proficiency that will contain total 50 questions and the time duration will be 60 minutes.
- For every right answer, the applicants will be given 4 marks and for every wrong answer, there will be the deduction of 1 mark as negative marking scheme.
- The weightage of the Interview round will be 20%.
- The authority will prepare the final rank list on the grounds of an overall score of the candidates in both the written test and the interview.
For the post of Office Assistant, Junior Accounts Clerk or Bill Clerk
- Written Test or CBT will be conducted as the first stage of JUVNL recruitment for these posts.
- There will be the weightage of 100 % for the written test marks.
- The candidates need to complete the written online exam within the time duration of 2 Hour and 30 Minutes.
- There will be total of 125 questions in the written exam.
- Two parts will be there in the exam. Part I is the domain test where General Aptitude will be there with total of 75 questions and time duration of 90 minutes duration.
- Part II will be the test of Computer Proficiency where total 50 questions will be there and the applicants need to complete the same within 60 minutes.
- Four marks will be given for every right response.
- There will be the negative marking clause. For every wrings answer, one mark will be cut.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of the final score of the candidates in the written exam.
This is the detailed information about JUVNL recruitment 2019. In case of further query or doubt, contact us.