ISRO Exam Pattern 2019- ISRO or Indian Space Research Organization is one of the well-known organizations in the country. Centralized Recruitment Board welcomes applications for post of Engineer/Scientist in ISRO. The candidates, who are pursuing degree in civil engineering, Architecture, or RAC, can apply for the exam. The application for ISRO 2019 will be an online process. The last date to fill the application form was 15th January 2019. ISRO Recruitment 2019 will be conducted on 15th March 2019. In order to start preparation, the candidates must be familiar with ISRO Exam Pattern 2019. The exam pattern for both scientist/engineer posts is same. The candidates who are going appear for the prestigious exam can check the exam pattern from the official website i.e. www.isro.gov.in. The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview. This article gives detailed information regarding ISRO Exam Pattern, syllabus, etc.
ISRO Exam Pattern 2019
|Total Number of Questions||Duration of the exam||Maximum Marks|
The exam Pattern for each post will be different. The main highlights of the exam pattern are discussed below.
- Mode of Exam- The exam would be conducted in offline mode. The exam will be pen-paper based written exam.
- Marking Scheme- For each correct response, candidates will receive 3 marks. 1 mark would be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Type of Questions- There would be objective type of questions in the exam.
- Mode of Exam- ISRO Recruitment 2019 will be a written exam.
- Duration- The candidates would be given 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- Medium- The medium of the exam will be English.
- No of Questions- There would be total 80 questions in the exam.
ISRO Syllabus 2019
Next thing after exam that strikes the minds of candidates is syllabus for the examination. Here we provide detailed syllabus.
- Building Materials
- Soil Mechanics
- RCC Design
- Steel Design
- Theory of Structures
- Irrigation Engineering
- Estimating, costing and valuation
- Concrete Technology
- Transportation Engineering
- AC Fundamentals
- Electrical Machines
- Single phase induction motors
- Magnetic Circuit
- Estimating and Costing
- Transmission and Distribution
- Basic Electronics
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors
- Synchronous Machines
Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Digital Electronics
- Analog Electronics
- Controlling system and process control
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Analytical, optical Instrumentations
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, and Industrial Instrumentation
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Operating System
- Compiler Design
- Computer Networks
- Theory of Computation
- Information and System Engineering
- Web technologies
- Heat Engines
- Manufacturing Technology
- The strength of Materials
- Structural Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Automobile Engineering
- The strength of materials
- Operation Research
- Metrology and Inspection
- Inventory Control
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Power Engineering
- Casting, forming and Joining Process
- Heat transfer
- Machine Designs
- Mass Transfer
- Heat Transfer
- Process of Calculations and Thermodynamics
- Plant Design and Economics
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Chemical Technology
Hope this article helps you prepare better for ISRO Recruitment 2019. But if you still have any query or question regarding same then let us know in the comments section below. Our team will come up with best available answer.
All the best for the exams!