IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Indian Oil Corporation, Gujarat refinery or IOCL is the authority that is accountable for recruiting the Junior Engineering Assistant in a wide range of disciplines under IOCL Recruitment 2019. The applicants who are willing to take part in IOCL recruitment 2019 can check the eligibility criteria post wise and then proceed to fill the application form online. Application form will be relaesed by authority on thier website from first week of August 2019. IOCL will release the schedule for the process of registration and form submission. The hard copy of completely filled and submitted application should be sent to the address of IOCL. The applicants need to undergo the written test under IOCL recruitment 2019 and those who get selected in it will win the chance to appear in skill or physical or proficiency test. The finally selected applicants will have to face the medical test and if they fail in it, they won’t be shortlisted for the relevant post under IOCL recruitment 2019.
This article is about the information pertaining to IOCL recruitment 2019, notification and dates, eligibility requirements, application form online and selection procedure.
Highlights of IOCL Recruitment 2019
Candidates have a look on the highlights of IOCL Recruitment 2019;
Name of Recruitment
IOCL Recruitment 2019
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
Assistant Engineer ( Management Trainee)
Recruitment conducted through
Stages of selection
IOCL Recruitment Notification 2019
Click Here To Fill IOCL Recruitment 2019 Jr. Engineering Asstt-IV Application Form For 68 Post
IOCL or Indian Oil Corporation Ltd will release the notification for IOCL recruitment 2019 that the applicants can download from its official website. The recruitment is aimed to offer various posts in IOCL as per the vacancies.
IOCL recruitment 2019 contains two stages of selection, one will be written test and the other will be skill or physical or proficiency test. The applicants who clear both the selection stages will be shortlisted under skill or physical or proficiency test
Important Dates: IOCL Recruitment 2019
|Release of IOCL recruitment Application form||First week of August 2019|
|End date for online submission of IOCL Application Form||Third week of August 2019|
|End Date to submit the hard copy of IOCL Application Form||Last week of August 2019|
|Written exam date||Second week of September 2019|
|Declaration of result||Third week of September 2019|
IOCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
It should be priority of the candidates to check the eligibility criteria framed by the official authority and ensure the fulfillment of each and every condition. eligibility criteria is framed considering the designation offered. Candidates are required to fulfill the age limit required and the educational qualification.
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals in order to apply for IOCL recruitment in 2019.
- The applicants must have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 26 years at the time of filling the application.
- There will be the relaxation of 3 years in case of OBC candidates and 5 years in case of SC and ST candidates.
- Those who are from the category of PWD will be provided the relaxation of 10 years in age.
- Those who are PWD and belong to SC and ST category will be given the age relaxation of 15 years.
- The PWD applicants who belong to OBC category of the non-creamy layer will be given the age relaxation of 13 years.
IOCL Recruitment Application Form 2019
- The applicants need to see whether they are eligible as per the conditions are given by IOCL for recruitment process or not.
- The schedule for the release of an application form and the deadline for submission will be given by IOCL in its notification and the candidates must go through the same before filling the form online.
- The authority has set the mode of filling and submitting IOCL application as online only. No other mode will be allowed.
- Once the application is submitted online, the candidates must take the hard copy and send it to the address of IOCL.
- Before proceeding for the process of application form filling, the candidates need to verify the eligibility requirements for the particular post they wish to apply for.
- The applicants need to ensure that they meet the eligibility conditions in order to apply for the relevant post.
- The candidates need to provide the active and valid email address and contact number while filling the application form online as the authority will send all the future correspondence on email and mobile number of the applicants.
- The applicants need to carry the required documents like age certificate, qualification certificate and scanned images of signature and photograph in the specified format while filling the form.
- The signature file should have the size of 50 KB.
- The applicants need to verify the details before submitting the form and also ensure to furnish genuine information.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the application at any stage of IOCL recruitment process if any information is found unauthentic.
Procedure to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019
All the eligible candidates need to go through the below-mentioned steps to fill the form for IOCL Recruitment 2019:
- The candidates need to visit the official web portal of IOCL to get the link for the application form.
- Before moving to fill the details in the application form, the applicants need to read the instructions and the notification that will be mentioned online.
- Once the applicants read the requirements and instructions, they can complete the details in the form.
- The details like educational qualification, personal data and much more are there in the application form.
- The candidates are also supposed to upload the documents online like the signature and the photograph in the given size and format.
- Recheck the details in the form before submitting it online to stay away from any kind of error.
- The applicants are supposed to take the hard copy of the application form and retain it for further use.
- One copy needs to be sent to IOCL at the address: Chief Human Resource Manager, Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Jawaharnagar, Vadodara – 391 320 before the given time.
- Only the printed copy of the form should be sent and no other documents are supposed to be submitted through the post.
Selection Procedure for IOCL Recruitment 2019
- The applicants who pass the above-given Eligibility requirements related to the age and academic qualification need to give the written test which is the first stage of selection for IOCL recruitment 2019.
- The total marks for the written exam will be 100 and the applicants need to complete the paper within 3 hours.
- To clear the written test, the candidates are supposed to obtain 40% marks.
- For those who belong to SC or PWD or ST categories, there will be the relaxation of 5% in marks.
- The applicants who clear the written test will be called for skill or physical or proficiency test.
- The applicants need to clear the medical norms of IOCL and for this, they are supposed to be fit medically.
- The candidates are recommended to read the guidelines related to the physical fitness for IOCL as mentioned on its website before proceeding to apply for the exam.
This is all about IOCL recruitment 2019. Read the content thoroughly and contact us in case of any doubt or query.