IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2019 – The eligibility criteria of IBPS SO Exam 2019 is a set of rules, regulation and basic requirements in candidates in terms of nationality, age limit, relaxation in age limit and educational qualification according to the different positions that are announced by the conducting body. All candidates who are interested in the examination are advised to check the IBPS SO eligibility criteria2019 and ensure that they fulfill each and every condition for their successful participation. If the administrative body finds any applying candidate ineligible then his/her application will get rejected. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts IBPS SO Exam 2019 to recruit candidates for the position of Specialist Officer. It is a gateway of Public sector bank. This year more than 28 banks are going to be a part of it. IBPS conducts this exam almost every year but it depends on the number of vacancies sometimes. This year some financial companies are also going to be part of this recruitment drive like NABARD, SIDBI, LIC And Insurance Company. Corporative banks, non-financial setups work with Public sector bank. State-owned companies and corporation come under IBPS SO 2019. SBI is recruiting for the position of:
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Office (Scale I)
- IT Officer (Scale I)
Candidate can pursue this exam and choose category according to the IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2019. Here, in this article, we will provide you with all information regarding the eligibility criteria.
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2019
Criteria for each and every position are different but some common eligibles are same. Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidate should be Citizen of India.
- Candidate can be a subject of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan refugee who come to India before 1st January 1962.
- Candidate who migrated from Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Vietnam, East American countries of Kenya to India, Burma, Pakistan, United Republic of Tanzania With intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates belonging to last two points should have their certificate of the same issued by Government of India.
- Age Limit
- Applying Candidate should be between 20 years of age to 30 years of age.
- Educational Qualification
- In IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2019 Educational Qualification for every position is different.
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
Candidate applying for this position should have completed four years graduation degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Veterinary Science/Agri Marketing and cooperation/ Agro-Forestry / Animal Husbandry/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture/ Co-Operation and Banking.
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Candidate applying for this position should have completed Graduation and Full Time MMS (Marketing)/ PGDBM with specialization in Marketing/ Full time PGDBA/ MBA (Marketing).
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
Applying Candidates should have completed Graduation and Full Time Post Graduate Degree or Full time Diploma in Industrial Relation/ Social Work/ HRD/ Labour Law/ Personnel Management/HR.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Applying candidate should have completed post graduation in Hindi with English as subjects at graduation level.
- Have completed post graduation in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as a subject at graduation or degree level.
Law Office (Scale I)
- Applying Candidate for this post should have graduation degree in Law.
- And candidate must be registered as an advocate at Bar Council.
IT Officer (Scale I)
- Candidate must have completed four years of engineering/Technology degree in IT/ Computer Science/Computer Application/ Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Candidate should have completed post graduation in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Candidate who has graduated and passed DOEACC ‘B’ Level Exam.
After checking the IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2019, if candidates found themselves eligible, then they should fill the IBPS SO Application Form 2019. To know more about IBPS SO Exam 2019, Stay connected with our articles.