IBPS RRB Result 2019 will be released after the commencement of each stage of the examination. Whenever IBPS RRB Exam ends, candidates start waiting for the result. As the exam is conducted in different stages, so IBPS RRB Result 2019 is released after every exam. Different scales will be Pre- Exam Training for officer scale-I, Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant, Online Exam, Interview. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released this session to recruit ‘Grade A’ Officers- Scale I, Scale II, Scale III and Grade B office Assistant. Every graduate can apply for the same and it will be a rewarding and golden opportunity to step in the banking sector holding great positions like Office Assistant for freshmen and as officers for experienced professionals. This recruitment is done in many Regional Rural Bank. Work Profile for positions are:
- Work Profile for Office Assistant:
- Managing Inquiry Counters
- Managing Withdrawal
- Managing Receipts
- Managing Emails and Delivery
- Work Profile for Officer Scale I, Scale II, and Scale-III:
- The implementation of schemes
- Audit of the Report
- Public Communication
- Repay of loan
- Credit Profile
- Loans and Credit Facility
- Banking Activities Regulation
IBPS RRB Result 2019
Final Schedule will be announced by the official Authority for IBPS RRB Result 2019. But candidates can check Tentative Dates here.
|Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|Availability of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale I Admit card||August 2019|
|Exam date of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale I||August 2019|
|Availability of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant Admit card||August 2019|
|Exam date of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||August to September 2019|
|Online Exam Admit card||August 2019|
|Online Exam date||September 2019|
|Result of Officer scale I Preliminary||November 2019|
|Result of Office Assistant Exam Preliminary||December|
|Result of online exam||December 2019|
|Interview Admit Card||November 2019|
|Interview Process||Nov/Dec 2019|
How to Download IBPS RRB Result 2019
- Visit the official website of the Authority.
- After that, candidates have to put their details like Registration number, Date of Birth, and Roll number.
- Scorecard will be in front of the candidate.
- Candidate should take printout of the same for future reference.
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure:
- To hold the position of Officers Scale I and Office Assistant candidates need to appear for the preliminary exam.
- Candidate have to score at least minimum marks.
- A list will be prepared to short list the candidates for Online Main Exam.
- Those candidates who will clear the Preliminary exam will be able to give this exam.
- This exam will be of 200 marks.
- Provisional Allotment will be provided to those only who will have apply for the position of Office Assistant.
- Those who will qualify this exam will get called for interview for the position of Officer Scale I.
Single Online Examination
- Those candidates will give this exam who want to hold Scale II and Scale III Position.
- Those who will qualify this exam will get call for common interview.
- This Interview is conducted for Officers post only.
IBPS RRB Cutoff 2019
- For the Interview round, Candidates belonging to General Category are required 40% marks and Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST) are required 35% marks.
NOTE: Those candidates who have successfully cleared the written exam will be able to download their interview letter.
- Number of candidates applied for the exam.
- Total number of vacancies.
- Difficulty level of the examination.
- Candidate’s performance.
- Marking scheme.
- Reservation policy.
Highlights of the Cut-off:
- Cut-off is defined as the minimum qualifying marks required for the next stage.
- Cut-off is made to choose most deserving candidates.
- A small difference can make a great effect on the final list.
- Short listed candidates of written exam should perform well in interview.
- Selection will be made considering the categories.
We wish each and every candidate a very good luck. Further details, stay connected with our articles.