The aspirants will get important and helpful knowledge about IBPS RRB Application Form 2019 and the job post that is going to be offered after clearing the entrance exam here. The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) is the authority who organizes Common Written Test (CWE) for Regional Rural Bank (RRB) once every year. Through clearing this exam, an applicant can get eligible for the post of Group- A Officers (Scale 1, 2 and 3) as well as for Group- B Office Assistants (Multipurpose) and will get posted in various regional bank branches all over India. But if you really to make your career in the banking industry, then you have to work really hard to achieve it, as lakhs of applicants apply for this exam and the one who has the little bit of extra dedication got selected. This article reads about all the aspects of IBPS application form 2019.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB Application Form 2019
Important dates regarding the entrance exam are mentioned below, so read these details to get some help.
|IBPS RRB Notification 2019||1st Week Of June, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Online Registration Of IBPS RRB Application Form 2019 Will Start In||2nd Week of June, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Online Registration Will End In||1st Week of July, 2019 (Tentative)|
Steps to Fill IBPS RRB Application Form 2019
We know that it is difficult for some candidates to fill an application form for IBPS RRB 2019 online on their own without having any guidance. That is why we are here to help you by providing some helpful and easy steps that you can follow and register yourself for the entrance exam.
- Have Valid Email Id And Mobile Number:- First of all, you need to check whether you have a valid email id and mobile number or not? If not, then make sure that before registering an aspirant should create a new and valid email id and purchase new mobile number through which they can be notified with important information and updates regarding the exam.
- Open Official Website And Get Registered:- Then open their official website http://www.ibps.in/common-written-examination-regional-rural-banks/ and get yourself registered. After registering you will get a registration number as well as password through which you can easily login to your account and open the application form without any complication.
- Personal and Educational Information:- After opening the application form, you have to fill the form step by step just by following them. At first, you have to enter your personal details i.e. Your Name, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Mobile Number, etc, and after that you have to enter your education details i.e. secondary marks, senior secondary marks, school board, graduation field, graduation marks and university etc, fill all of this information properly as you can’t edit after final submission of the form.
- Upload Image Of Photograph And Signature:- At this step, you have to upload a scanned image of your recent colored passport size photograph and scanned image of the signature in a specific format which is mentioned in the article below.
- Left- Hand Thumb Impression And Handwritten Declaration:- Along with photograph and signature, you also have to upload an image of your left- hand thumb and a scanned copy of handwritten declaration as well as caste certificate.
- Select Category:- In this category, you have to select that for which post you want to apply? Is it Office Assistant or Officer Scale. There is the important information for you that you cannot apply for both the posts together; an applicant has to fill two separate form for both the post along with their payment fee.
- Application Form Payment:- This is the last and final step of the procedure and in this step you have to pay the application fee online via different modes i.e. Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card / Mobile Wallet etc and after payment you can submit the form and take a print out of the form and keep it with yourself for the future work.
Documents to Carry while Filling IBPS RRB Application Form 2019
There are some additional documents that you need to attach in the application form irrespective of any other competition entrance exam form and those documents are listed below.
- Photograph:- You have to upload your recent passport size colored photograph clicked against clear background i.e. white is most preferred in which your face is clearly visible.
- Signature:- While uploading the scanned copy of signature an aspirant has to keep in mind that the signature should be done in small letters on a white paper through black ink pen.
- Left- Hand Thumb Impression
- Handwritten Declaration:- The candidate has to write in the handwritten declaration that “ I ______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Caste Certificate
Acceptable Size and Format of Documents To Be Uploaded
|Photograph||200 × 300 Pixels||JPG/JPEG||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||140 × 60 Pixels||JPG/JPEG||10 kb – 20 kb|
|Left Hand Thumb Impression||140 × 60 Pixels||JPG/JPEG||10 kb – 20 kb|
|Handwritten Declaration||–||JPG/JPEG||20 kb – 50 kb|
The IBPS RRB Application Form 2019 fee varies from category to category of individual and for the post a candidate wants to apply. And the exact amount is mentioned in the table below:-
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||General/UR
|Officer (Scale 1,2,3)||General/UR
Is correction possible in the application form?
It is not possible for any candidate to edit or make changes in the SBI RRD APPLICATION FORM 2019 after paying the application fee and submitting the form. Now, an aspirant has to fill the new application and have to submit it along with the application fee irrespective of their category.
Note:- There is no Refund Policy available
Eligibility criteria of a candidate mainly depend upon the three main points, which are mentioned below:-
- If any candidate wants to fill IBPS RRB 2019 application form, then he/she must be a citizen of India and along with that the citizen of Nepal, Bhutan or they can be an immigrant of Tibet.
- Candidate should have done their bachelor’s or graduation from recognized university in any of the fields i.e. Science/ Commerce/ Arts etc, then only they can be eligible for this exam. And there is a different eligibility criterion as per the post of the job.
- The last criteria which will decide whether a candidate is eligible for the entrance exam or not? And it is the age limit that varies from post to post: –
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||18 years – 28 years|
|Scale 1 Officer||18 years – 30 years|
|Scale 2 Officer||21 years – 32 years|
|Scale 3 Officer||21 years – 40 years|
As well as candidates who belong to this category will get some relaxation on age as per the rule of Indian Government:-
|Candidates Category||Relaxation Of Age|
|OBC||Up to 3 Years of Age|
|SC||Up to 5 Years Of Age|
|ST||Up to 5 Years Of Age|
|Ex-Servicemen (Abled and Disabled)||5 Years|
|Disabled People||Up to 10 Years Of Age|
|Women’s (Widow/Divorced)||Up to 9 Years Of Age|
Stay tuned to this page to remain updated about the latest information.