IBPS RRB 2019- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection takes the accountability of organizing IBPS RRB 2019 exam in the month of September 2019. The purpose of this exam is to recruit Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) for a wide number of RRBs or Regional Rural Banks. The process of online registration for IBPS RRB 2019 will be started from the month of June 2019. Those who are willing to join the RRBs can apply for this exam as per the eligibility criteria. To get complete information on IBPS RRB 2019, read this article that contains the details like IBPS RRB application form, Eligibility criteria, exam pattern, the process of selection, admit card, result, cut off etc.
Notification: IBPS RRB 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS is the authority that organizes the IBPS RRB every year. It will release the official notification for IBPS RRB 2019 in the month of May to June 2019. The applicants can get the same on the official website of IBPS where it will be available in PDF format. The aim of conducting this exam is to recruit the Group “A” Officers (Scale-I, II and III) and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in a wide range of Regional Rural Banks or RRBs in India.
IBPS RRB 2019 will be the III-tier recruitment procedure in which the applicants will have to clear the Preliminary examination, Main Examination and the interview round. In order to be recruited as Group “A” Officers (Scale-I, II and III) and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in various RRBs, the candidates will have to score as per the cut off marks in all these three stages.
IBPS RRB Important Dates 2019
To get the schedule of the events pertaining to IBPS RRB 2019, the candidates need to go through the below-given table and get the tentative idea of the same. The authority releases the notification on its official website and the applicants need to make the note of the IBPS RRB 2019 events.
|Commencement of Online Registration||June 2019|
|End date for Online registration||July 2019|
|Online payment for Application Fee||July 2019|
|Call letters issuance for Pre- Exam Training (Officer Scale-I)||Aug 2019|
|Pre-Exam Training (Officer Scale-I)||Oct 2019|
|Call letters issuance for Pre- Exam Training (Office Assistant)||Sept 2019|
|Pre-Exam Training (Office Assistant)||Oct 2019|
|Admit card availability for Preliminary (Officer Scale-I)||Oct 2019|
|Admit card availability for Preliminary (Office Assistant)||Nov 2019|
|Preliminary Exam (Officer Scale and Office Assistants)||Sept 2019|
|Examination date for Officers Scale II and III||5th Nov 2019|
|Result declaration for Preliminary exam (Officer Scale-I)||Nov 2019|
|Result declaration for Preliminary exam (Office Assistant)||Dec 2019|
|Issuance of call letter for Main Exam (Officer Scale-I)||Nov 2019|
|Issuance of call letter for Main Exam (Office Assistant)||Dec 2019|
|Officer Scale-I main Exam||5th Nov 2019|
|Office Assistant main Exam||12th Dec 2019|
|Announcement of Main Result (Officers Scale I, II & III)||Dec 2019|
|Issuance of Interview Call letters (Officers Scale I, II & III)||Dec 2019|
|Officers Scale I, II & III Interview date||Jan 2020|
IBPS RRB Application Form 2019
- The candidates will be able to appear in the examination of both the Officer Posts and Office Assistant.
- The candidates are allowed to apply for one post in officer’s cadre.
- The applicants will have to fill the application form separately in they apply for the two posts mentioned above.
- To complete the process of online registration, the candidates need to visit the website of IBPS and create the account there.
- They need to enter the login credentials to get the access of the IBPS RRB Application form 2019.
- The candidates will have to mention all the mandatory information carefully and accurately in the form and then proceed for uploading the specified documents online.
Once the details are filled sincerely and completely, the candidates are supposed to pay the application fee for IBPS RRB exam as specified by the authority according to the post applied for and the category of the candidates.
- The applicants will be cautious while filling the IBPS RRB form as the details need to be correctly entered.
- The candidates are advised to recheck the information provided by them in the form before submission of the application. Any single mistake in it will not be rectified once the applicants will hit the submit tab online.
IBPS RRB Application Fee Details 2019
The candidates should be aware of the amount of application fee for IBPS RRB 2019 exam that they need to deposit online through debit card or net banking or credit card. The below-given table about the IBPS RRB 2019 application fee is self-explanatory:
|Post||General & UR category||SC, PWD or ST category|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs 600/-||Rs 100/-|
|Officer (Scale I, II and III)||Rs 600/-||Rs 100/-|
Salary Structure for IBPS RRB 2019
|Post||Salary (in hand)|
|Officer Scale – I||Rs. 29,000 – 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – 39,000|
|Officer Scale – III||Rs. 38,000 – 44,000|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15,000 – 19,000|
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The applicants should possess the citizenship of the countries like India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Pakistan. They can also the immigrant of Tibet.
- The candidates need to carry the degree of Graduation in any field from some acclaimed college or university.
- The educational criteria will not be the same for all the posts and some of them also need the experienced candidates.
- The Age requirements for different posts will be different:
Office Assistant (Multi-tasking staff): 18-28 years
Scale I Officer: 18-30 years
Scale II Officer: 21-32 years
Scale III Officer: 21-40 years
|OBC||Up to the age of 3 years|
|SC or ST||Up to the age of 5 years|
|Ex-servicemen (Both disabled and abled)||5 years|
|Disabled Persons||Up to the age of 10 years|
|Women (Widow or Divorced)||Up to the age of 9 years|
IBPS RRB Selection Process 2019
The authority will select the candidates on the grounds of their score in the Preliminary and main exam of IBPS RRB 2019. Thereafter the interview performance will be assessed and the final selection list will be declared. The details of the IBPS RRB 2019 selection procedure is mentioned as under:
- The applicants who are applying for the posts of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I need to give the Preliminary Exam.
- The applicants will have to obtain cut off score to qualify the exam.
- The applicants who will qualify the prelims will get the chance to appear in the mains exam of IBPS RRB 2019.
- The candidates who will attain the cut off marks in prelims will get the opportunity to give the mains exam.
- The mains paper for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will contain total 200 marks.
- The provisional allotment will be given to the applicants who have applied for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post.
- Those who will clear this mains exam of IBPS RRB will get the chance to appear in the Interview round for Officers Scale I post.
Single Online Exam
- The applicants who will apply for Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) and Scale III need to give the single examination online.
- The applicants who will be selected in the single examination need to undergo the round of Common Interview.
Interview (for the post of officer only)
- The applicants need to obtain the qualifying marks of 40% or more in the interview. This is for general category. For the applicants with SC or OBC or ST or PWD categories, the cut off will be 35%.
IBPS RRB Exam Pattern 2019
Knowing about the exam pattern of IBPS RRB 2019 is always beneficial for the aspirants as they will get the fair idea of the layout, marking, time limitations, number and types of the questions, topics, and subjects and much more. Let’s have a glance at the IBPS RRB 2019 exam pattern:
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the exam.
- The time duration for this exam will be two hours.
- There will be five parts of the exam paper – Reasoning, English or Hindi Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge and General or Financial Awareness.
- There will be the provision of negative marking in IBPS RRB 2019 exam. 1/4th marks will be cut for every incorrect answer.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2019
- The authority will publish the IBPS RRB admit card 2019 on its web portal.
- The candidates can easily download the same by mentioning their date of birth and the registration number generated at the time of online registration.
- The candidates will have to check whether the information in the admit card is correct and same as filled in the application form.
- Thereafter, they can get the print out of the admit card for future use.
- Admit card is mandatory to carry on the day of exam else the entry will be restricted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card are candidates’ roll number, date, timing, and venue of the exam.
IBPS RRB Result 2019
- IBPS is the authority that will release the IBPS RRB 2019 result online.
- The candidates need to visit the website of IBPS one month after the date of the exam and access the result link from there.
- They need to download the same and see their performance in the entrance exam.
- Those who find their qualification status as the positive need to get ready for the round of interview.
IBPS RRB Cut Off 2019
- The applicants who fall in the category of general need to attain the cut-off score of 40% in the clear the round of interview.
- Those who belong to the category of SC or ST will have to secure the cut off marks of 35%.
- The applicants who will clear the written exam can simply visit the web portal to get the call letter for interview.
This is the nitty-gritty of the IBPS RRB 2019. In case of any further doubt, feel free to contact us.`