IBPS PO Application Form 2019: The candidates who are interested in making their career in the public sector baking industry, then they can do it by filling the IBPS PO 2019 application form. Because the governing body of this exam is Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will provide an opportunity to work in various reputed public sector banks i.e. RBI, SIDBI, NABARD, SBI etc for the post of Probationary Office at junior management level for the probation period of around 1-2 years and after completion of probation period an applicant can be promoted as Assistant manager of the branch on the basis of their performance during that period.
It doesn’t matter whether aspirants have completed their studies from English medium or Hindi medium university because this exam is conducted once every year at a national level for both English medium and Hindi medium students and as well as you can select the language in which they are comfortable in. And the recruitment body conducts this exam in 2 phases i.e. Preliminary and Mains etc as this exam is opted by lakhs of applicants every year. And once you clear both the phases you will get eligible for sitting in Personal Interview (P.I) and after that, your post will be allotted to you in any branch all over the nation.
IBPS PO Application Form 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Notification Will Release||In The Month Of July 2019|
|Online Application Form Registration Starts||From 3rd Week Of August 2019|
|Online IBPS PO Application Form 2019 Registration Close On||1st Week Of September 2019|
Easy Steps to Fill IBPS PO Application Form 2019
Here the easy to go steps through are mentioned, following which you won’t face any difficulty in filling IBPS PO Application Form 2019:-
- Application form for IBPS PO 2019 exam can only be filled online only and for that, you have to.
- Open the official website & you will get the application form on the website itself.
- Then you have to check that you have an email id and mobile phone number in a working condition because it will help you in registering for the exam.
- Now, the documents which are must at the time of filling the application form is scanned Photograph and scanned Signature, read full details about it below.
- After completing the process, you will be redirected to payment option on which you have to pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
- Now submit the form and take a print out and keep it with yourself, for future.
These are the simple and easy steps you should follow to complete the whole process of filling the application form for the exam.
Documents You Need While Filling Application Form
- You should have colored Photograph clicked in a clear or white background in which your face should be visible very clearly.
- And scanned signature done in small letters with the black ink pen.
Size and Format Of Documents
|Documents Needed||Format Of File||Dimensions Of File||Total Size Of File|
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||200×300 pixels||20-50 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||140×60 pixels||10-20 kb|
The one and only criteria for paying the fee for IBPS PO Application Form 2019 is online. There are different modes of online payment through which you can make your payment and those modes are Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
Note:- There is no refund policy, means once you submit your fee then you won’t be able to claim back your fee again.
|SC||100 /- (Intimation charges only)|
|ST||100 /- (Intimation charges only)|
|PWD||100 /- (Intimation charges only)|
|Ex-Servicemen||100 /- (Intimation charges only)|
|General||600 /- (Application fee including Intimation charges)|
|OBC||600 /- (Application fee including Intimation charges)|
Is Correction Possible In Application Form After Submission? (If Applicable)
Have you noticed an error after final submission of your application form and want to edit now, then let us inform you that it is not applicable or allowed to make changes after submission of form, you only have to fill and submit a new form along with application fee as there is no refund policy available.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
- An applicant must be an Indian Citizen, Nepal or Bhutan citizen or any applicant of Indian origin who has been migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam, Kenya etc as well as any Tibetan refugee who is now permanently settled in India from or after January 1, 1962.
- An applicant should have good command over English or Hindi language.
- An applicant must have done graduation in any of the various fields i.e. Commerce, Arts or Science etc from recognized and certified university.
- If an applicant belongs to General category then has should have minimum 60 percent in graduation as well as there is a relaxation of 5 percent for the various reserved category.
- If an applicant is between the age group of 20 years- 30 years as on 1st July 2019 then he is eligible for filling IBPS PO Application Form 2019.
Stay tuned to this page to remain updated about the latest information.