IBPS Clerk Result 2019 – will be out after completion of each stage of IBPS Clerk exam 2019. IBPS clerk exam 2019 is conducted in two different stages- first stage is preliminary examination and second stage is mains examination. Result of both of them will be declared after the commencement of each examination. Those candidates who will clear the Preliminary examination will get qualified for the Mains examination. A merit list will be prepared and those who all are selected will get the offer letter. IBPS clerk examination is conducted by the Institute for Banking Personnel Selection at National level to recruit candidates for the position of clerk. Clerk is the backbone of any Bank. 70% of any back is consisting of clerical staff. Clerical staff handles the cash transaction, checking details etc. at bank. This can be a wonderful opportunity for every graduate candidate to get the entry in the public banking sector. Various nationalized and state-level banks participate in this examination. Candidate can get wonderful IBPS Clerk Result 2019 with the sincere preparation of the exam. Time management is one of the most important keys to get the best results so candidate starts managing their time for the examination. Overview of the examination is given below.
|Name of the Examination||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – Clerk|
|Conducting Body||IBPS(Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Stages of Examination||
|Help Desk Number||1800 222 366/1800 103 4566|
IBPS Clerk Result 2019 – Important Date
Official dates of the result are not declared by the officials yet, but candidates can check the tentative dates here.
|Admit card for preliminary examination||November 2019|
|Preliminary examination date||December 2019|
|Preliminary Result date||December 2019|
|Admit card for Mains Exam||December 2019|
|Mains Exam Result date||January 2020|
|Main Exam Result||February 2020|
How to Check IBPS Clerk Result 2019
- Visit the official website of IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection).
- Page will get open on the computer screen, search for the result link. Result link will be on the main menu. Click on the link.
- Enter the required information that will be registration number, date of birth which you get at the time of application form.
- After that login and click on the submit button the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take 2-3 printouts of the same for future reference and keep it with you until the final process.
Details Mentioned on IBPS Clerk Result 2019
The result of IBPS Clerk 2019 will include the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Stage of Result (Pre or Main)
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Qualification Status (Qualified or not qualified for Mains)
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk 2019
- Admit card for the preliminary examination will be issued to every applying candidate. Those who will clear the preliminary examination will get Admit card for Mains examination.
- 100% weight-age will be given to the Mains examination.
- There will be no interview round in the IBPS clerk 2019 Exam.
- Score of preliminary examination will not be considered for the selection process, only the marks of Mains examination will be considered after that a merit list will be prepared. Those candidates who will get their name in the merit list will get offer letter and a golden opportunity to get entry in the banking sector.
We hope candidates get full information of IBPS Clerk Result 2019. We wish you all a very good luck.