IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 – will be issued by the official authority before few weeks of the examination. Admit card will be released online only. It will reveal every detail like venue, time, candidate’s detail, exam centre code, etc. This is very important for each and every candidate to download the admit card and take print out of the same and carry the same at the exam venue. If candidates fail to show their admit card to exam invigilator, he/she will not be allowed to give the examination. All the aspirants are advised to carry one of their valid ID proofs along with the admit card. As IBPS Clerk exam 2019 is conducted in two stages, so IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 also released in stages. Two stages of the examination are:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
IBPS (Institute for Banking Personnel Selection) conduct IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 to recruit candidates for the position of clerk. Candidates get entry in banking sector (public sector Bank). This exam is conducted at National level. Highlights of IBPS Clerk exam 2019:
|Name of the Examination||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – Clerk|
|Conducting Body||IBPS(Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Stages of Examination||
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Main Exam
1. Preliminary Exam – December 2019
2. Main Exam- January 2020
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Help Desk Number||1800 222 366/1800 103 4566|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019
As discussed above, Admit card will be issued in two different stages. Given below are the tentative dates. Official Dates will be announced by the Official Authority.
|Starting date of Online Registration||August 2019|
|Registration last date||September 2019|
|Admit card for preliminary examination||November 2019|
|Preliminary examination date||December 2019|
|Preliminary Result date||December 2019|
|Admit card for Mains Exam||December 2019|
|Mains Exam Result date||January 2020|
|Main Exam Result||February 2020|
How to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates can download their Admit card with the help of their registration id, which they get while filling the Application form.
- Visit Official Website of the IBPS. There will be a Notification on the Notification bar. Click on that Notification.
- Candidates will get IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 for each stage.
- Another page will appear on your computer screens, and it will be demanding for Registration number, date of birth and password. Insert the information.
- Click on “Login” button.
- There will be a link to download the Admit Card. Click on it and download the Admit card.
- Candidates should take 2-3 print outs of the Admit card for future reference. Candidate should preserve IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 till the final selection process.
How to Solve Issues on IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019?
If any candidate finds any problem on the admit card, he/she should immediately contact with the officials. If any details mention over the admit card will be incorrect then it needs to be corrected immediately. Candidate can contact via help desk number or via Email.
Details Mention on the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019:
- Name of the candidate, Registration number, Date of birth, Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression and personal details like Fathers name, Mothers name.
- Exam Centre, Exam venue, Exam timing.
- Important instructions to be followed by the candidate at the time of Examination.
Exam Day Instructions:
- No candidate is allowed to carry any electrical gadget like Mobile Phones, Calculator, Calculating watch etc.
- Articles which are going to be used by the candidates at the time of the Examination like pen, pencil etc will be allowed inside the exam venue. Exam will be computer based exam.
- Candidate should reach on time on the exam venue whether the candidate will not be allowed for the examination.
- Don’t forget to carry Admit card and Id proof on the day of examination venue. ID proof can be Driving License, Aadhaar Card, and Voter ID card.
- Don’t forget to sign the attendance sheet.
- Unfair means are strictly prohibited. If any candidate found using unfair means then his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately.
We wish each and every candidate a very good luck. For further details of IBPS PO Exam 2019, stay connected with our articles.