IBPS Clerk 2019- IBPS Clerk 2019 is going to be organized by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in order to recruit eligible candidates for the designation of clerk. Selected candidates will work as clerk in the most acclaimed and reputable banks of India. The candidates who are willing to grow their career in the platform of banking field need to start preparing for IBPS Clerk 2019 from today itself. Joining the highly recognized PSUs or Public Sector Banks in the country is an honor itself and the graduates from any disciple strive hard to enter into the banking sector. The eligible applicants need to visit the website of IBPS to see the events related to IBPS Clerk 2019 and their schedule. The application will be released online in the month of August 2019 and the candidates need to fill the details perfectly and submit it online before the last date in September 2019. The selection of IBPS Clerk 2019 will be based on the score of the candidates in the Preliminary exam and the Main exam. There will not be any third step of recruitment in this exam. The Prelims will be held in December 2019 and the Mains will be conducted in January 2020. The authority will assess the candidates on the grounds of their score in both the exams and release the final list of shortlisted candidates in the month of February 2020.
In this article, the candidates will get to apprehend about the nitty-gritty of IBPS Clerk Notification 2019, IBPS Clerk 2019 important date, IBPS Clerk Application form 2019, IBPS Clerk Application fee 2019, IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019, IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure 2019, IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019, IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019, IBPS Clerk Admit card 2019, IBPS Result 2019, IBPS Cut Off 2019, Important books for IBPS Clerk 2019 and preparation tips for IBPS Clerk 2019.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS is the conducting body for IBPS Clerk exam that published the official notification of IBPS Clerk 2019. All the applicants will have to go to the official website of IBPS and download the notification that will be given in the PDF format. It will tentatively be released in the month of August 2019. This exam is basically organized by the authority to recruit the Clerks for various Public Sector Banks of India.
IBPS Clerk 2019 is a tier II process of recruitment in which the candidates will have to clear the Prelims or Preliminary exam and the Main Exam (both will be online). There will not be any third round of interview. The candidates who will qualify the Mains will be shortlisted for the post of IBPS Clerk and the recruitment will be done in any of the PSUs in the country. The final rank list will be prepared by IBPS on the basis of the candidates’ performance in both the two stages.
IBPS Clerk Important Dates 2019 (Tentative)
Below we are providing the list of events of IBPS Clerk 2019 with their important dates. The authority publishes the schedule of the events related to IBPS Clerk 2019. Let’s have a glance:
Availability of Application Form online
Deadline date for online registration
Admit Card for Preliminary Exam
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
Result declaration for Prelims
Main exam admit card release date
IBPS Clerk Main Exam
Result announcement for Mains
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019
- The process of online registration and application for IBPS Clerk 2019 will be commenced from the month of August 2019 till September 2019.
- The candidates will get the access of IBPS Clerk 2019 application on the official web portal of the exam conducting authority.
- The candidates are supposed to completely fill the form with mandatory details that include personal information, contact details, and educational qualification etc.
- Any error or mistake post submission of the application will not be edited by the candidates.
- Once the details will be entered carefully in the form, the applicants need to proceed for uploading of the signature and photograph in the specified format.
- The candidates then need to make the payment of the application fee for IBPS Clerk exam and submit the form online.
- Rechecking the details in the form once again before submission is highly recommended.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee 2019
- The candidates need to pay the fee via online mode.
- They need to choose the options of credit card or internet banking or debit card for fee payment.
- The General category, candidates will have to pay the amount of Rs. 600.
- The candidates who belong to reserved category need to deposit the application fee amount of Rs. 100.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates need to be the Citizen of India.
- The applicants must possess the degree of Graduation in any discipline from the reputed college or institute or university.
- Moreover, the aspirants who wish to apply for IBPS Clerk 2019 exam must carry the knowledge of the computers and have the potential to operate it well.
- The candidates need to have full command on the language of the particular state or union territory where the candidates have applied for the post of Clerk.
- The candidates must be at least 20 years old to apply for IBPS Clerk 2019 exam.
- The maximum age of the candidates needs to be 28 years.
- The applicants who are under the reserved category will be eligible for relaxation in the age according to the regulations of the government.
IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2019
The candidates for the post of Clerk will be selected by IBPS on the basis of their performance in Prelims and Mains of IBPS Clerk 2019. The recruitment procedure for IBPS Clerk 2019 consists of two stages and the details are mentioned below:
- The first step of the process will be Preliminary Examination which is the online test and a total of 100 multiple choice questions will be there and the candidates need to finish the paper within one hour
- The Prelims will be the qualifying exam and hence its marks or score will not be considered at the time of final selection.
- The second step will be the Main Examination which is also the online exam. There will be a total 200 objective type questions that the applicants will have to complete in the given time of 2 hours.
- The weightage of the marks in mains will be 100%.
- The score obtained by the candidates in the main examination of IBPS Clerk 2019 will be the criteria of selection and the shortlisting of the applicants will be done on this ground only.
- There will not be any other round of interview in the recruitment process of IBPS Clerk 2019.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
- The mode of the Prelims will be online.
- The time duration of this exam will be 1 hour.
- Total 100 questions will be there in the paper.
- The type of questions will be objective or MCQ.
- For every incorrect answer in prelims, the deduction of 0.25 marks will be made.
|Stages of IBPS Clerk Exam||Name of Sections||Number of questions||Total marks||Time duration|
|Preliminary examination||English language||100||100||1 hr|
- IBPS Clerk 2019 main examination will be held via online mode.
- The candidates will have to finish the exam within the specified time of 2 hour.
- The total number of questions in the paper will be 200.
- All the questions will be of MCQ type.
- Every incorrect answer will attract the penalty of 0.25 marks.
|Stages of IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam||Sections||Total number of questions||Total marks||Time duration|
|Main examination||English language||200||200||2 hours|
|General Awareness (banking)|
IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit card can be accessed on the official portal of IBPS.
- This is the mandatory document to bring on the day of examination.
- The authority will issue the admit cards for both the prelims and the mains examination.
- The candidates need to enter their login credential on the IBPS website and go to the link of IBPS Clerk admit card 2019.
- Download the same and check the details in it.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card of IBPS Clerk 2019 in the examination hall
- In case the applicants fail to provide the same to the invigilator on the examination day, they will not be permitted to give the exam.
IBPS Clerk Result 2019
- The applicants will have to go to the website of the authority that is IBPS to view the Prelims and the mains result online.
- Once the result will be declared and the list of the selected candidates will be out, the recruitment will be done for the post of Clerk in any Public sector bank.
IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2019
- The candidates need to obtain the cut-off score as decided by the IBPS in order to get qualified in IBPS Clerk 2019 exam.
- The applicants will be selected for the round of the main examination on the grounds of cut off score.
Important books for preparation of IBPS Clerk 2019
- Data Interpretation and sufficiency by Kiran Publications
- Numerical Aptitude for Banking by Dilhan Publications
- Objective arithmetic by S.L. Gulati
- Analytical Reasoning by A.K. Pandey
- Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
- Non-Verbal Reasoning by Prabhat Javed
- English for competitive exams by A.K. Kapoor
- English for competitive exams by Harimohan Prasad
Things to remember while preparing for IBPS Clerk 2019
- Go through the syllabus and the paper pattern thoroughly before gathering the notes from the books for preparation.
- Be confident about the topics that you think are easy to handle. Do not mix them with the tougher ones and prepare them one by one.
- Strategize properly before studying and for this refer to the pattern of the previous year papers.
- Knowing about the weightage of the sections in advance is quite useful for the applicants as this will give them a clear idea of what to attempt and what not to.
- Do not waste your time on the questions that you think are a little dicey; rather concentrate on those for which you are confident enough from the perspective of accuracy.
- Remember the negative marking scheme clause also while giving the exam. Prepare accordingly.
- Manage the time by keeping the stopwatch while practicing the mock tests at home.
- Practice as much as you can through mock tests, sample papers and learn from your own mistakes and errors.
- Decode the time for every section on your own and implement the same in the exam. You should practice the same through mock tests.
- Without a perfect planning and execution, the applicants will not be able to crack IBPS Clerk 2019 exam.
- Do not forget to keep your admit card, identity proof and other essentials with you on the day of examination.
- Study section wise and complete the topics before jumping on the next one.
- To prepare for the section of General Awareness, you must expand your general knowledge by reading newspapers, magazines, news channels etc.
- You should learn how to manage the time and finish the paper of IBPS Clerk 2019 within the given time.
- Make notes of whatever you prepare. This will give you the clarity on the tough topics and also you can just flip the pages to revise the topics during the examination time.
- You must invest some time in the revision of the sections also.
- Know the difficulty level of the questions by referring to the previous year papers and mock tests.
- Do yoga and exercise to release the stress of the examination.
- Switch to the healthy diet and take the best care of your health during the exam period.
This is all about the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam. The applicants need to read the content sincerely and in case of any query, they can simply connect with us.