HUDCO Recruitment 2019- HUDCO or Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited is the authority that manages everything related to HUDCO recruitment 2019. The candidates who are in qualified in the recruitment process will get the trainee officers post in various departments of HUDCO. The application for HUDCO recruitment will be available on its website and the candidates need to complete the same within the stipulated time. Before doing this, they need to check the eligibility requirements for HUDCO recruitment 2019. Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for this recruitment process of HUDCO. The written online test which is also call computed based test will be conducted as first stage of selection procedure and it will be followed by the round of interview. The minimum cut off marks need to be attained by the applicants in online test if they wish to appear in the round of interview. The admit card will be issued to the eligible candidates online and they can download it from the HUDCO website. In the merit list, there will be the mention of the candidates’ names, application number and their fields. Those who clear both the rounds of CBT and interview will be selected for the particular post under HUDCO recruitment 2019.
This article contains the complete information about HUDCO recruitment 2019, important events and dates, notification, eligibility norms, application process online, application fee, exam pattern of written test, admit card, result and selection process.
Notification: HUDCO Recruitment 2019
HUDCO or Housing and Urban Development Corporation will be responsible for releasing the notification for HUDCO Recruitment 2019. The candidates are advised to visit the official website of HUDCO to download the notification in PDF form. The purpose of recruitment process is to offer the trainee officers post to the candidates.
HUDCO Recruitment 2019 involves tier II selection process where the candidates need to give the online computer based test and then appear for the round of interview. Only the qualified candidates in round I of written test will find their place in round II of interview. The final result will be based on the overall performance of the candidates in both the round of HUDCO Recruitment 2019.
Important facts: HUDCO Recruitment 2019
- Organizing Authority: HUDCO or Housing and Urban Development Corporation
- Name of Post: Trainee Officers
Important Dates: HUDCO Recruitment 2019
|Release of Application Form||September-November 2019|
|Deadline for online Application Form submission|
|End date for payment of the Application Fee|
|End date to take the printout of the form|
|Admit card issuance|
|Declaration of Result and merit list|
Eligibility Criteria for HUDCO Recruitment 2019
All the applicants who wish to participate in HUDCO recruitment 2019 need to learn about certain eligibility requirements that are prescribed by the authority.
Those who meet the conditions will be considered eligible to fill the form online.
The applicants who fail to meet the eligibility criteria for HUDCO recruitment cannot apply for the exam or if they still fill and submit the form, the authority will cancel the application.
|Nationality||The applicants need to be Indian National|
|The applicants who have done CA or MBA or ICWA in finance with two years PG Diploma in the same field or PG course in commerce or Economics from some reputed institute or university acclaimed by Government of India|
|The candidates need to possess the Graduation Degree in the field of Law (LLB) and PG degree of LLM|
|Age Limit||The maximum age of the candidates need to be 26 Years|
HUDCO Recruitment Application Form 2019
- All the eligible applicants who wish to appear for HUDCO recruitment 2019 exam are supposed to complete the online application process.
- The application form will be uploaded by HUDCO on its website in the month of September 2019 and the deadline to submit the form online will be tentative and can fall between September to November 2019.
- The process of application form is online only and the authority will not accept the form through any other mode.
Process to Apply for HUDCO Recruitment 2019
The below-mentioned steps need to be followed to fill the application form for HUDCO recruitment process 2019:
- The applicants can download the link for the application form from the website of HUDCO.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the details in the form.
- Once the applicants read all the instructions sincerely, they need to tap on the proceed tab.
- The page of application form will be opened and the candidates need to fill the details and information accurately without any scope of error or discrepancy.
- The details like academic qualifications, personal data, contact details etc will be asked by the authority in the application form.
- Once these details will be entered correctly, the candidates will have to upload the signature and photograph images online.
- The applicants should check the complete details in the form carefully and then hit the submit tab as the authority will not provide any window for rectification.
- After submitting the application, the candidates need to make the payment of the application fee as specified by HUDCO.
- Once the payment of application fee is submitted, the applicants are supposed to take the hard copy of the application form and retain it for further use.
HUDCO Recruitment Application Fee details
- The applicants who are applying for HUDCO recruitment 2019 need to deposit the application fee amount of Rs. 300/-.
- The candidates who are from the categories of SC or PWD or ST need not to pay the application fee.
- The applicants will have to make the payment of the application fee within the given time.
HUDCO Recruitment Exam Centers 2019
HUDCO Recruitment Admit Card 2019
- The written exam or CBT will be organized by HUDCO.
- The authority will issue the admit card to the candidates city-wise.
- The candidates need to wait for the intimation of downloading the admit card by HUDCO.
- The candidates can visit the HUDCO website to access the admit card for HUDCO recruitment 2019.
- The applicants need to mention their date of birth and registration number to download the admit card online.
- They are then supposed to take the print out of the admit card and keep it safe.
- It is compulsory to bring this document on the examination day else the entry will be restricted.
HUDCO Recruitment Exam Pattern 2019
- All the applicants who are eligible for the exam under HUDCO recruitment 2019 and have filled the form successfully will be allowed to appear for written exam which is called CBT or Computer Based Test.
- There is a specific pattern for the written exam and this will be set by HUDCO.
- CBT will be divided into two parts.
- Part I will contain the questions on the relevant subject of the stream.
- Part II will consist of the questions from the subjects like General English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
- There will be total 150 questions in this exam and the time duration will be 2 hours.
- There is no clause for any Negative Marking and the applicants need not to worry the deduction of marks for incorrect answers.
The below-mentioned table contains the exam pattern for HUDCO recruitment 2019:
|S.No||Subject||Number of Questions||Duration|
|1||Concerned Subject of Related stream||100||2 Hours|
|2||General English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness||50|
HUDCO Recruitment Result 2019
- The authority will declare the result of both the written test and the interview through merit list.
- The applicants can login to the HUDCO website and get the link of the result for HUDCO Recruitment.
- Those who find their names in the merit list will be selected for the post of trainee officers in various departments.
HUDCO Recruitment Selection Procedure 2019
- First step of selection process under HUDCO recruitment will be the written test.
- All the eligible applicants who have applied for the relevant post through online process and submitted the application fee will be permitted to appear for CBT or computer based test.
- The authority will short list the candidates on the basis of cut off marks and then these applicants will get the chance to undergo the interview stage of selection procedure.
- The applicants will have to pass the round of written exam in order to get qualified for the interview.
- The candidates who clear both the round of HUDCO recruitment process will be finally selected for various mentioned posts.
Hope the above-mentioned content about HUDCO recruitment 2019 is helpful to you. In case of any doubt, feel free to connect with us.