HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018 – HSSC or Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018 via online mode on their official website – hssc.gov.in. Candidates who had appeared in HSSC Group D 2018 Examination which was held on November 10, 11, 17, and 18 can download the answer key for both morning and evening session which was conducted on different days. A lot of candidates who had appeared in examination are eagerly waiting for the release of answer sheet and there wait ends here.
The HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018 released before the declaration of result so that candidates will get a rough idea about their result respectively. Answer key will carry answers of every question asked in the question booklet. Candidates will get an idea about their result and their qualifying marks. Answer key will be released in accordance of days and shift.
How to Download HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018?
- Candidates firstly need to visit the official website of official authority in order to download their answer key as it will be released on the official website only.
- On the official website, click on link “Advt. No. 4/2018”.
- On the homescreen, the page of Group D will appear.
- At the bottom of page, click on “Download answer Key”.
- There will be answer keys arranged in accordance of date and shift wise.
- Now, candidate can download the HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018.
HSSC Group D 2018 was conducted to recruit eligible candidates for Group D position in various departments, boards and corporations. The official authority had released the application form August 29, 2018, which was available till September 18, 2018. The official authority has advertised 18218 vacancies through this examination.
Furthermore, HSSC will conduct examination for the position of Fire station office, Sub Fire Officer on January 4 at Panchkula. Admit card for the same will be released on January 1. The written examination will be comprised questions from general awareness, reasoning, mathematics, science, Hindi and English. Moreover, questions will be asked from history, current affairs, geography, literature etc. of Haryana state.