HRTC Recruitment 2019- HRTC or Himachal Road Transportation Corporation, Shimla is a major authority and apex body that takes the onus of recruiting the candidates for the post of JTO or Junior Technical Officer and other posts as per the vacancies under HRTC Recruitment 2019. The candidates who are willing to participate in HRTC Recruitment 2019 for the particular post can check the eligibility requirements as laid down by the authority and then fill the application online. HRTC has specified the only online mode for application filling and that is online. It will be uploaded on the website of HRTC from the second week of October 2018 and the applicants will have to complete the registration before the second week of November 2018. Reading about the eligibility requirements before form filling is highly suggestible else the application will be rejected if the candidate is found ineligible. As per the selection procedure for HRTC Recruitment 2019, the eligible candidates will have to undergo the round of online examination and then the interview.
This article will discuss the details related to HRTC Recruitment 2019 like notification, important dates, important facts, eligibility criteria, the process to complete the application filing and submission online, application fee details and the selection procedure.
Notification: HRTC Recruitment 2019
HRTC or Himachal Road Transportation Corporation in Shimla is the main body that is accountable for HRTC Recruitment. It will release the notification for HRTC Recruitment 2019 in the second week of October 2018. The candidates can download it from the HRTC website in PDF format. This recruitment will be for various posts like JTO or Junior Technical Officer.
HRTC Recruitment 2019 has tier II selection process and the eligible candidates need to go through the online written exam and then the interview. Only those applicants who are selected in both the rounds will be considered as qualified for HRTC Recruitment 2019.
Important Facts: HRTC Recruitment 2019
- Name of the conducting body: HRTC or Himachal Road Transportation Corporation
- Name of the post: JTO or Junior Technical Officer
- Streams required for the posts: Mechanical or Automobile Engineering, Civil, Electronics & Communication.
Important Dates: HRTC Recruitment 2019
|Publish of Official Notification||Second week of August 2018|
|Start date for online application process||Second week of August 2018|
|Deadline to apply for HRTC recruitment 2019||Second week of September 2018|
HRTC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- All the candidates who are willing to apply for HRTC Recruitment 2019 for given posts need to thoroughly read the eligibility criteria for the same before proceeding for online application process.
- Only those applicants who meet all the requirements mentioned under the eligibility criteria for HRTC Recruitment 2019 will be able to fill the online application form.
- Those who fail to meet even a single condition under the eligibility norms by authority; they cannot appear for the exam. Still, if these applicants fill the online application form and submit the same, HRTC will cancel the candidature.
The detailed information about eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
|Nationality||Only those applicants who possess the domicile of Himachal Pradesh can be considered as eligible for the exam|
|Age Limit||The applicants need to have at least 18 years of age and this should be on the end date of the online application process. The maximum age of the candidates needs to be 45 years.|
|Educational Qualification||The applicants should possess the degree of Graduation or Diploma in the relevant stream from some reputed university or institute|
HRTC Recruitment Application Form 2019
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the given post need have to complete the process of online application.
- The application form for HRTC Recruitment 2019 will be available on the web portal of the authority from the second week of October 2018 and the candidates will have to fill the same before the second week of November 2018.
- The applicants are suggested to completely fill the form without any error and deposit the fee amount online.
- Any mistake in the application cannot be corrected or rectified after submission.
- The applicants who leave the form incomplete or any of the fields is missing, the authority reserves the right to reject the application.
- The application fee amount details will be specified by HRTC.
How to Apply for HRTC Recruitment 2019?
- The applicants need to go to the official website of HRTC to get the access of the application form.
- The candidates need to select the post they wish to apply for under HRTC Recruitment 2019.
- They need to fill the details completely and never leave any mandatory field blank.
- The details about the DD for fee submission also need to be mentioned online.
- There are certain important documents that the applicants need to attach online.
- The information like educational, personal, communication, professional etc should be furnished by the applicants on the form.
- The contact details also need to be updated in the application for any kind of further communication by the authority.
- The applicants need to go through the complete application form and review the same before hitting the submit tab online.
- The applicants will have to upload the documents like scanned images of the signature and photograph. They need to make them ready in advance before starting the process of online application filling.
- Read the instructions carefully before form filling and submission.
- Once the application is submitted successfully, the candidates are supposed to take out the hard copy of the same for future use.
Necessary Documents to Apply for HRTC Recruitment 2019
The below-given list of necessary documents should be attached online by the candidates:
- Qualification Certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- E-Adhaar Card
Application Fee Details for HRTC Recruitment 2019
- All the applicants who have filled the application for HRTC Recruitment 2019 need to make the payment of the specified application fee as per the category.
- The applicants will have to submit the application fee through Bank DD in favor of Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla-171003.
- This DD is supposed to be deposited to the regional office of HRTC along with the other mentioned documents.
- Those who aspire to apply for multiple posts through HRTC Recruitment 2019 need to fill more than one application and deposit the fee amount separately.
|1||General (including Physically handicapped, General, WFF from HP or Ex-serviceman from Defense services)||Rs.500/-|
|2||SC, ST or OBC from the state of Himachal Pradesh (including SC or ST or OBC or Ex-serviceman from HP from defense services)||Rs.250/-|
|3||Ex-servicemen from Himachal Pradesh (Ex-servicemen relieved from the services of defense after the completion of the normal tenure).||No Fee|
Selection Procedure for HRTC Recruitment 2019
- All the eligible applicants have the right to appear for the online written test for HRTC recruitment in 2019.
- The questions in the written exam will be of multiple choice or objective type.
- The applicants who clear the written test will get the chance to undergo the round of interview.
- The applicants who qualify all the two stages of the selection process for recruitment will be considered for the applied posts under HRTC Recruitment.
This is all about HRTC Recruitment 2019. For any further query, connect with us.