HP TET Application Form 2019 – Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test or HP TET 2019 is organized by Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBSE). The test is conducted for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers in Arts/medical/Punjabi, Urdu and other major subjects. HP TET Application form 2019 will be available from May 2019. The willing aspirants can apply through the official web portal.
The application form for HP TET 2019 involves four steps which are registration, filling the application form, application fee payment, and submitting the hard copy of the application form. The deadline to fill HP TET Application form 2019 will be released in the 3rd week of May 2019. As per the official notification, the exams will be conducted in the month of June and November. This article brings you all the relevant information regarding HP TET Application form, important dates, how to fill, eligibility criteria, etc.
HP TET Application Form 2019- Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates (June Session)||Important Dates (November Session)|
|Registration Commences||1st May 2019||19TH September 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||21st May 2019||9th October 2019|
|Admit card releases||2nd week of June 2019||1st week of November 2019|
|HP TET Exam Dates 2019||16,17,23 and 30th June 2019||9, 10, 12 an 17th November 2019|
HP TET Application Form 2019- Eligibility Criteria
HPBSE has released the eligibility criteria for HP TET 2019. The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be able to appear for the exam. The following are the highlights of the same-
- Age Limit- The minimum age that one can apply for HP TET 2019 is 21 years of age.
- Educational Qualification- The eligibility criteria for educational qualification are discussed as below.
- TGT (Arts)- The candidates must have B.A or graduation from a college or institute recognized by the Government of Himachal Pradesh, with at least 50% or 1 year B.Ed or should have passed 10+2 with 4 years in B.lEd.
- Shastri- Aspirants require Shastri with at least 50% aggregate marks recognized by HP Govt
- Language Teacher– The candidate must possess a B.A degree (Urdu, English and Punjabi) or should be appearing for the final year exams.
- JBT- Applicants should have passed 10+2 exam with 50% marks and 2 year JBT certificate Course.
- TGT (Medical)- Degree (NM) is required with at least 50% marks or should have passed 10+2 exam and 4 years of B.Ed.
- TGT- A B.sc. degree (Medical) degree is required with at least 50% marks and 1 year in B.Ed or must have passed 10+2 exam and 4 years in special education B.Ed.
Steps to fill HP TET Application Form 2019
HP TET Application form 2019 will be available on the official website i.e. www.hpbose.org. The application process involves four steps- registration, filling application form, uploading necessary documents, payment of fees, submission of hard copy.
Step 1 Registration
- Log onto the official website and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Read all the instructions carefully and tick the declaration box
- Click on Register tab to proceed for the application process.
Step 2 Filling up HP TET Application Form 2019
- After the registration process, application form will appear on the computer screen.
- Fill up Personal Details, Qualification details, and contact details.
- Application number will display on the screen
- Note down this application as it would be used as login credentials in the future.
- Sign in with the login credentials. Also, enter the security code.
- The candidates have to upload recent passport size photograph and signature within the specifications mentioned.
- At last, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
Step 3 – Application Fee
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Fees can paid through debit/credit cards
- General candidates have to pay application fee Rs. 800 for each application
- SC/ST/PwD candidates have to pay RS 500 for each application.
Step 4: Submission of Hard Copy
- The candidates must review the application form to know the mistakes in application form.
- Take print out of application and attach a passport size photograph (same as the in the application form)
- The candidates have to send the hard copy of application form to the address mentioned below through post.
S.O (Departmental Examination Branch), HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala (Kangra)- 176213
This is all about HP TET Application form 2019. If you still have any doubt or query then let us in the comments section below. Stay connected with us for more updates.
We Wish all the best for the exams