Hindustan Copper Limited Application Form 2019 – Hindustan Copper Limited invites applications for various posts like Operator, Filter, Apprentices, Junior Engineer, etc. The aspirants who are looking for job in Hindustan Copper Limited can apply till 25th March 2019. The application process has started from 11th February 2019. The interested and eligible candidates can fill Hindustan Copper Limited Application Form 2019 from the official website of the examination body. As per the official notification, there are total 12 vacancies for operator, filter and mechanic turner. Both experienced and fresher candidates are eligible for the exam. As far as selection is concerned, the candidates have to appear for the written exam followed by Personal Interview. There is eligibility criteria set by the authority; the candidates must check it before filling Hindustan Copper Limited Application Form 2019 to avoid further cancellation. This article helps you in clearing all the doubts and queries regarding Hindustan Copper Limited Application form 2019, Important Dates, How to apply, etc.
Hindustan Copper Limited Application Form 2019- Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Commencement of application process||11th February 2019|
|Deadline to fill HCL Application form 2019||25th March 2019|
How to apply for HCL Recruitment 2019?
The candidates can follow steps to apply for HCL Recruitment 2019.
- Visit the official website of Hindustan Copper Limited.
- Scroll and search “career” tab.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, the applicants will be provided with Login ID and Password. They can check further details like Exam Date, interview date.
HCL Application fee 2019
The candidates have to pay amount of INR 500 for each application. However, relaxation in application fee is given to the candidates belonging to reserve category. The application can be paid through online mode by using Credit or debit cards and Challan.
HCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
For the post of Filter, Operator, Mechanic
- Educational Qualification- The candidates must have passed 5th,8th, ITI diploma or equivalent from recognized board or Institute.
- Age Limit- The candidate should not be more than 63 years in age. However, the candidates belonging to reserve category have been given relaxation in age
PWD (Person with disability)
For the Post of Junior Engineer
- Educational Qualification and Work Experience- The candidate must possess B.E or B.tech degree in mining. They should have diploma in survey. As far as work experience is concerned, they should have 3 to 4 years of experience in mine surveying.
- Age – The age of the candidates must fall in between 18 to 28 years.
The number of vacancies this year for the post of Junior Engineer is 2. The competition level for this post will be at its peak as it offers high remuneration.
Note: Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam and interview else the application would be cancelled at the beginning of recruitment process.
HCL Application Form 2019- Selection Process
The selection procedure of Hindustan Copper Limited is just like other competitive exams. It involves a Written and Personal Interview. The exam will contain objective type of questions. The candidates would be given multiple options and have to choose the correct one out of the options. For compressor operator/ mechanic, there would be only 12 seats offered in the exam.
This is about Hindustan Copper Limited Application form 2019. If you still have any doubt or query, then let us know in the comments section below.
Stay connected with us
All the best for the exams