FCI Recruitment 2019- SSC or Staff Selection Commission is the major authority that is accountable for organizing the examination for different posts in FCI or Food Corporation of India. The written test will be conducted and there will be three papers in it. Note that this exam is the entry gate for the candidates who wish to get qualified for various posts in FCI. It is the Government body and thus the applicants who clear the exam will come under Government job. Those who qualify the written exam need to appear for the round of interview which is one to one interaction. The posts that come under Grade III of FCI recruitment 2019 are as follows:
- General Assistants
The candidates need to go through the eligibility criteria that are laid down by SSC for FCI recruitment 2019 and ensure that they fulfill all the mentioned conditions. Only then they will be able to apply for different posts under FCI recruitment 2019. The exam pattern is different for different papers and so is the syllabus. The applicants are suggested to sincerely read about the pattern of the paper and syllabus and then state their preparation for FCI recruitment in 2019.
This article will brief you about FCI recruitment 2019, related information, eligibility requirements, application form online process, exam pattern, syllabus, and selection process.
Notification: FCI Recruitment 2019
SSC or Staff Selection Commission is the leading authority that takes the onus of releasing the notification for FCI recruitment 2019. The candidates can get the access of the same on the web portal of SSC or FCI. The purpose of FCI recruitment 2019 is to offer various posts in Food Corporation of India through written exam and interview.
FCI recruitment 2019 is a tier II process in which the applicants need to clear the written exam and the personal interview stages to get qualified for the particular post in FCI. The authority will be quite transparent in assessing the applicants on the basis of their performance in both the rounds.
Important Dates for FCI Recruitment 2019
SSC or FCI is the authority for FCI recruitment 2019 that is responsible for releasing the schedule for various related events on its web portal. The candidates need to keep their eyes on the website to get the details of the dates.
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Recruitment 2019
It is mandatory for the aspirants to know about eligibility requirements for FCI Recruitment 2019 before applying for various posts in FCI. Note that the criteria of eligibility are different for different posts. The applicants will have to sincerely read the minimum requirements that are set by the authority for the applicants in order to get eligible for FCI Recruitment 2019. For better understanding, the authority has given post wise eligibility criteria that are mentioned as under:
For the post of AG- III (General)
- The applicants need to possess the Bachelor’s degree in any stream from some reputed university with great command on computers.
For the post of AG-III (Accounts)
- The candidates need to have the degree of Graduation in the field of Commerce from a reputed University or college with high command on computers.
For the post of AG-III (Technical)
- The candidates need to possess the Graduation Degree in the field of Agriculture from any reputed university and the subjects can be any of the – Technology/Bio or Botany/Zoology/Bio or Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science
- The applicants can possess the degree of BE or B.Tech in Food Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Food Science & Technology/ /Bio-Technology from a reputed institute or University recognized by AICTE.
- They need to have full knowledge of Computers
For the post of AG- III (Depot)
- The applicants need to carry the Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a reputable college or university with full knowledge of computers.
Application Process for FCI Recruitment 2019
- The applicants need to first ensure that they are eligible for FCI recruitment 2019 and then proceed for the application process online.
- They will have to visit the official web portal of SSC to get the link for the application form.
- There will be the link in the name of FCI recruitment 2019, the applicants need to tap on the same to get the access of the application form.
- The candidates are allowed to go to the web portal of FCI also and get the access of the application form.
- The applicants are suggested to read the instructions first and then fill the form correctly without any mistake.
- They should provide authentic and genuine information else the authority will reject the candidature.
- The candidates should check the details in the form and make sure that they are correct before clicking the submit button online.
- If at any point of time during the FCI recruitment 2019 process, the authority will find any unauthentic information about the candidate in the application form, it has the right to cancel the application at any stage.
- The candidates are permitted to fill one form only, no matter what are the posts they are opting for.
- The applicants are not required to send any documents with the application form.
- The application fee needs to be submitted by the candidates after the application form filling.
Application Fee for FCI Recruitment 2019
- The candidates who fall under General and OBC category will have to make the payment of Rs.200 (subject to vary) in the form of application fee.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved categories are not required to make any payment for the application fee.
Exam Pattern for FCI Recruitment 2019
All the applicants who are eligible to appear in FCI recruitment 2019 and have filled the application form online will have to know about the pattern of the written exam as per the post they have applied for. Note that exam pattern contains the information like the total number of sections in the exam, total questions and their types, marking scheme etc. To get away from any kind of surprises in the examination, it is always better to learn about the exam pattern in advance. Below given is the FCI recruitment 2019 exam pattern that all the candidates need to make a note of:
- The applicants who have applied for the post in Technical Cadre need to give Paper-I and Paper-III.
- The level of exam in paper III will be like degree. In Paper I and II, the level will be of Higher Secondary.
Paper-I (MCQ or Objective Type)
The sections in this paper are given below along with the marks and questions:
- General Intelligence: There will be total 50 questions of 50 marks
- General Awareness: There will be total 50 questions of 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: There will be total 50 questions of 50 marks
- English Language: There will be total 50 questions of 50 marks
Paper-II (MCQ or Objective Type)
- Quantitative Methods: There will be total number of 50 questions in this section with total 100 marks.
- English Language and Comprehension: There will be total 100 questions and the marks will be 100.
Paper- III (For Technical Cadre) (MCQ or Objective Type)
Biological Sciences: There will be total number of 200 questions in this section and the total marks allotted will be 200.
Syllabus for FCI Recruitment 2019
In FCI Recruitment 2019, there will be the written exam that contains three papers. The detailed syllabus for FCI Recruitment 2019 is given below:
This section will contain the topics like:
|Analogies||Social Intelligence||Similarities And Differences||Emotional Intelligence||Space Visualization||Critical Thinking|
|Embedded Figures||Spatial Orientation||Decoding And Classification||Problem Solving||Decision Making||Small & Capital Letters/Numbers Coding|
|Analysis||Classification Of Centre Codes/Roll Numbers||Judgment||Date & City Matching||Observation||Address Matching|
|Visual Memory||Indexing||Discrimination||Figural Pattern– Folding And Completion||Space Visualization||Punched Hole/Pattern –Folding & Un-Folding|
|Relationship Concepts||Drawing Inferences||Venn Diagrams||Arithmetical Reasoning And Figural Classification||Symbolic Operations||Arithmetic Number Series|
|Space Orientation||Non- Verbal Series||Trends||Coding And Decoding||Word Building||Statement Conclusion|
|Numerical Operations||Syllogistic Reasoning||Coding & De-Coding||Semantic Analogy||Number Series||Symbolic/Number Analogy|
|Problem Solving||Figural Analogy||Figural Series||Semantic Classification||Figural Classification||Symbolic/Number Classification|
In this paper, the questions will be made to assess the knowledge of current affairs in the world and day to day experience and observations from the scientific perspective. The applicants need to go through the topics carefully and sincerely and these are related to India and its neighboring countries and also the questions from History, Economic Scene, Culture, , General Polity, Geography and Scientific Research.
In this paper, the questions will be from the subjects that will assess the quantitative ability of the candidates and also the number sense. The topics will be
|Computation of Whole Numbers||Decimals||Bar Diagram & Pie Chart||Fractions & Relationships Between Numbers||Frequency Polygon||Percentage|
|Histogram||Ratio & Proportion||Heights & Distances||Square Roots||Complementary Angles||Averages|
|Standard Identities||Interest||Degree & Radian Measures||Profit & Loss||Trigonometric Ratio|
|Discount||Regular Right Pyramid with Triangular or Square Base||Partnership Business||Rectangular Parallelepiped||Mixture & Allegation||Hemispheres|
|Time & Distance||Sphere||Time & Work||Right Circular Cylinder||Basic Algebraic Identities of School Algebra & Elementary Surds||Right Circular Cone|
|Graphs of Linear Equations||Right Prism||Triangle & Its Various Kinds of Centers||Circle||Congruence & Similarity of Triangles||Regular Polygons|
|Common Tangents to Two or more Circles||Circle & its Chords||Quadrilaterals||Tangents||Triangle||Angles Subtended by Chords of a Circle.|
In this section, the authority will assess the applicants’ potential to apprehend the correct English, writing and basic comprehension skills etc.
In this paper, the questions will be drafted to check the quantitative skills of the applicants and also their number sense. The topics that will be covered in this paper are:
|Computation of Whole Numbers||Bar Diagram & Pie Chart||Decimals||Frequency Polygon||Fractions & Relationships between Numbers||Histogram||Percentage|
|Heights & Distances||Ratio & Proportion||Complementary Angles||Regular Right Pyramid with Triangular or Square Base||Square Roots||Rectangular Parallelepiped||Standard Identities|
|Hemispheres||Averages||Sphere||Degree & Radian Measures||Right Circular Cylinder||Interest||Right Circular Cone|
|Trigonometric Ratio||Right Prism||Profit & Loss||Circle||Discount||Regular Polygons||Partnership Business|
|Quadrilaterals||Mixture And Allegation||Triangle||Time & Distance||Common Tangents to Two or more Circles||Time & Work||Angles Subtended by Chords of a Circle|
|Basic Algebraic Identities of School Algebra & Elementary Surds||Tangents||Congruence & Similarity of Triangles||Graphs of Linear Equations||Circle & its Chords||Triangle and its various kinds of Centers.|
English Language & Comprehension
The questions that will come in this paper will be drafted to assess the applicants’ skills in the field of English Language and will be from the topics:
|Spot the Error||Close Passage & Comprehension Passage||Fill in the Blanks|
|Shuffling of Sentences in a Passage||Synonyms||Shuffling of Sentence Parts|
|Antonyms||Conversion into Direct or Indirect Narration||Spelling or Detecting Miss -Spelt Words|
|Active or Passive Voice of Verbs||Idioms & Phrases||Improvement of Sentences|
|One Word Substitution.|
Paper III (For Technical Cadre Entry)
The exam paper will contain the questions from the subjects: Botany, Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering, Zoology, Food Science and Technology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry.
Selection Process for FCI Recruitment 2019
SSC is the major body that is accountable for deciding the stages that come under the selection process for FCI recruitment in 2019. The candidates will have to qualify both the below-given rounds in order to achieve the desired post in FCI.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
Only those candidates who clear the written test will be able to appear for the final selection stage of Personal Interview. The overall performance of the candidates will be taken into account for final result declaration.
This is all about FCI recruitment 2019 and the necessary information that the applicants need to know. In case of any doubt or query, you are free to connect with us.