ERDO Result 2019 – Many candidates are going to apply for the ERDO Recruitment 2019. After exams, the applicants seek for the result and the cut off marks. The candidates can check the result for ERDO Recruitment 2019 on the official website of ERDO post its releases. The Result will be announced a few weeks after the examination date. The candidates can search their result using their roll number. To stay updated, candidates can visit our website regularly. The official result date will be announced on our website as soon as the authority releases the official date on their website. The result can be accessed by the candidates online in PDF format. Only those candidates who clear their examination will be called for the final round of personal interview.
Instructions to Download the ERDO Result 2019
Download the result by following the instructions mentioned below carefully:
- Open the official website of ERDO.
- Click on the Result link, which you can find in the notification section only after the announcement of result by the authority of ERDO.
- Next, you have to fill the credentials required to receive the ERDO Result.
- The PDF format of the result will appear on the screen.
- Download and save the result for further use.
ERDO Cut off Marks 2019
Cutoff marks are the score that need to be acquired by the candidate to qualify for the next round. Cutoff marks change every year in accordance with the merit list announced by the ERDO officials. The cutoff list will be announced a few days after the release of the exam result. The result marks will be counted up to two decimal places. In case of the clash between same results:
- If the results of two candidates of the same class/category are equal, then the candidate of higher age will be given the preference.
- If the results and age of the candidates are equal then the preference will be according to the alphabet of the name.
ERDO Selection Procedure 2019
Education Research and Development Organization has the authority to decide the selection procedure of the ERDO Recruitment 2019. The Selection Procedure is divided into two rounds- first round will be the written exam and next and final round is the personal interview. Only those candidates who clear the first round and score well in cut off will be called for the personal interview. Candidates must be calm and confident for the interview round. The names of the candidates who get recruited for the position of BTT/BEC/DEC will be announced after the result and evaluation of both the rounds of ERDO Recruitment 2019 Exam. The Process of selection is clear and transparent. The evaluation will be done based on the performance of candidates in both the written and interview round.
Preparation tips for writing test and interview round
The tips for preparation mentioned below are helpful to the candidates who want to clear the exam without any stress.
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern to get familiar with the question paper.
- Make a study plan to give time to every topic and prepare for the exam appropriately.
- Prepare notes when you study so you can revise and remember the topics at the end, a few days before the exam.
- Give extra time to important and difficult topics.
- Solve as many sample papers and previous year papers possible to improve the accuracy and speed of attempting the question paper.
- Take care of your health and consume a healthy diet before the exam.
- Most importantly, the candidate must stay calm and confident while appearing for the interview round.
That is all about the ERDO Results 2019. If you have any doubts or questions regarding the article or the ERDO Recruitment 2019, please post a comment down in the box.