ERDO Admit Card 2019 – Only the candidates who have completed the application procedure successfully are eligible to receive ERDO admit card 2019 once released by the authority. Education Research and Development Organization is a department of education that aims at providing education to the deprived children at very low tuition fee. ERDO recruitment 2019 is an opportunity for those who are willing to work for a good cause and an esteemed organization like ERDO. Candidates must fill the ERDO Application Form 2019 first to appear for the ERDO Recruitment Exam 2019 only then will the candidate receive the ERDO Admit Card 2019, after the admit card is released on the official website of ERDO.
This article provides the information regarding the release of admit card, the procedure to download the admit card, details mentioned in the admit card, and important instructions for the exam.
Release of ERDO Admit Card 2019
The authority will issue the admit card before the exam for the written test and the interview. Only those candidates who are eligible as per the ERDO Eligibility Criteria 2019 will be permitted to appear for the exam. Candidates who are not eligible as per the ERDO Eligibility criteria will not receive the admit card. The link of the admit card will release on the official website of ERDO post its release. It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination Centre. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall If they fail to bring the admit card with them. The admit card for the written exam is expected to release by the last week of May 2019. Candidates must download their admit cards before the exam date from the official website of ERDO.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
Follow the instructions below to download the ERDO Admit Card 2019:
- Open the official website of ERDO.
- Click the Admit Card link in the notifications section on the website.
- A new page will open where you have to fill your respective credentials to receive the admit card.
- The PDF format of the admit card will appear on the screen after submitting those credentials.
- The Candidates must download the admit card and take the print out of the same.
- The Printout of the admit card has to be carried in the examination venue for entry purpose otherwise candidates will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- Applicants are suggested to keep two or more hard copies of the admit card for safety purpose and further use.
ERDO Admit Card 2019 Details
These details given below are mentioned in the admit card. Candidates must carefully check the accuracy of the details before downloading the admit card.
- Registration number
- Applicant’s name
- Father’s name
- Examination Centre and its code
- Examination Date and Time
- Reporting time
- Applicants signature and photograph
Important Instructions for the Exam
There are certain rules that must be followed by the candidates appearing in the examination.
- It is in benefit of the candidate to arrive at the examination venue an hour before the examination starts.
- Coats, bags, backpacks etc. must be placed away from the candidate while giving the exam.
- Mobile phones, smart watches, MP3 players or any other electronic devices must be placed away during the examination. If found by the desk will be considered as an attempt of cheating.
- Candidates must carry any valid photo ID such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license or voter ID.
- Unnecessary talking or use of any paper other than that provided by the invigilator will be considered as cheating.
FAQs regarding the ERDO Admit Card 2019
Q. How will I get my Admit Card?
A. Admit card link will be released in the website of ERDO from where the candidates have to download and print their respective admit cards. Physical admit cards will not be sent to any individual thus check the website regularly, a few weeks before the ERDO Recruitment Examination 2019.
Q. The details mentioned in the admit card I downloaded are not what I submitted in the application form. What should I do?
A. contact the concerned authority with the helpline number as soon as possible or email them mentioning your registration number, receipt number and describing your problem regarding your admit card.
That’s all about the ERDO Admit Cards 2019. In case of any query or further information, please post the question down in the comments section.