ECGC Recruitment 2019- ECGC or Export Credit Guarantee Corporation India is the authority that will organize the recruitment process for the post of Probationary officers. The aspirants who are interested to apply for ECGC recruitment 2019 need to learn about the eligibility criteria first and then complete the process of application and registration. Note that the candidates need to apply for the recruitment process before the end date. The vacancies for the post will also be released by ECGC on its website. The applicants need to keep the track of the same. The selection process consists of two steps and these are written test and interview. The candidates who pass the written exam will get the opportunity to appear in the interview. The cut-off list will be published by the authority. Only the candidates who qualify both the rounds will be selected for PO post. The candidates can see their result on the official web portal of ECGC in PDF format. They have to explore through roll numbers to see their names in the list.
This article will discuss the ECGC recruitment 2019 process that involves a selection process, eligibility criteria, application form process, admit card, exam centers, result declaration, cut off marks and much more.
Notification: ECGC Recruitment 2019
ECGC or Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India is the apex body that will announce the notification for ECGC Recruitment 2019 in December 2018. It will publish the same on its website and the candidates can download it in PDF format. This recruitment by ECGC is for the post of Probationary Officers.
ECGC Recruitment 2019 is tier II selection process where the written exam and interview will be conducted and the candidates need to perform well in both the rounds to get qualified for Probationary Officers post. The final result and merit list will be declared by ECGC on its web portal.
Important facts about ECGC Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Organizing Authority: ECGC or Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
Important Dates: ECGC Recruitment 2019
|Application Form & Fee Deposit Start Date||1st Week of January 2019|
|Application Form & Fee Deposit Last Date||Mid of January 2019|
|Last date to Get Application Form Printout||End of January 2019|
|Call Letter Download Timeslot||7-10 days before online exam|
|ECGC Exam Date||February 2019|
ECGC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- All the candidates who are willing to proceed for ECGC recruitment 2019 need to first go through the eligibility criteria as specified by ECGC.
- The candidates who fail to meet the eligibility requirements will not be able to go for online registration.
- If ineligible applicants fill the application form for ECGC Recruitment 2019, the authority reserves the right to reject the application.
The below-given table contains the detailed information of ECGC Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria:
ECGC Recruitment Application Form 2019
- The candidates who wish to appear for the process of ECGC recruitment 2019 and are eligible to apply for the post of Probationary Officers need to complete the procedure of online application form filling.
- The candidates will get the access of the application form on ECGC website from first week of January 2019 and the deadline to submit the application online will be in the mid of January 2019.
- The applicants must remember the fact that the application procedure for ECGC recruitment 2019 is online only and no other mode will be there.
How to Apply for ECGC Recruitment 2019?
The applicants are advised to go through the below-given steps to fill the form for ECGC recruitment 2019:
- The applicants will have to go to the website of ECGC to get the access of the link for application form.
- They need to tap on the link New Registration that is available on the home page of the website and then mention the details asked there.
- The registration number (provisional) and the password will be received by the applicants after successful registration online.
- The applicants will also get the registration number and password on their email address and mobile number. They need to make the note of the credentials for further use.
- The applicants can anytime use these credentials to edit the information online and fill the application.
- The applicants should fill the details in the form properly without any error or mistake as the authority will not given them any other chance to rectify the information in the application form.
- The candidates are suggested to go through the complete form before hitting the submit button.
- Once the application for ECGC recruitment 2019 is submitted online, the applicants cannot make any changes in it.
- The scanned images of the signature and photograph need to be uploaded online.
- The candidates who submit the form without the attachment of the documents as mentioned above will have to face the rejection.
- After the uploading of the documents, the applicants need to pay the application fee through online mode.
- For the application fee payment, the candidates can use their credit cards or Debit Cards (RuPay/Master Card/ Visa/Maestro) or Internet Banking or Cash Cards or IMPS or Mobile Wallets.
- Once the final submission is done, the confirmation page will be displayed that the candidates can save.
- It is advised to the applicants to take the print out of the completely filled application for further use.
Application Fee for ECGC Recruitment 2019
- The candidates who wish to apply for ECGC Recruitment 2019 need to make the payment of the application fee as specified by the authority.
- The applicants will have to pay the fee amount through online mode.
- The applicants can use debit cards or credit cards or net banking or mobile wallets or IMPS to pay the fee for ECGC Recruitment 2019 application.
- The candidates will have to bear the transaction charges of bank for online application fee payment.
The category wise fee details are given below:
|SC or PWD or ST Candidates||Rs.100/-|
Note- The application fee may vary in the notification of ECGC Recruitment 2019.
ECGC Recruitment Examination Centers 2019
- The exam for ECGC recruitment 2019 will be organized at five centers that are Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, Kolkata or Greater Kolkata and Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai.
- The authority will not accept any request for examination center modification.
- The authority has all the right to make changes in the examination centers at its own discretion.
- The authority can also allow the center that is not chosen by the candidates.
- The expenses for visiting the examination center will have to be borne by the applicants and the authority will not be accountable for anything.
- Any kind of mischievous behavior inside the exam hall will not be entertained and will lead to the rejection of the candidature.
ECGC Recruitment Call Letter 2019
- The applicants who have filled the application form for ECGC recruitment 2019 will be issued the admit card by the authority.
- The candidates are supposed to access the admit card from the official website of ECGC.
- They can simply visit the link by entering their login credentials and then download the Admit Card.
- ECGC Recruitment 2019 call letter will be published 7-10 days prior to the exam.
- The applicants who fail to carry the ECGC recruitment admit card on the examination day will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- The applicants can visit the website of ECGC to get the link for the admit card.
ECGC Recruitment Exam Pattern 2019
- All the applicants who have applied for ECGC Recruitment 2019 need to know about the pattern of the written exam.
- The online test will be sectioned into two papers.
- Paper I will be of an objective type or Multiple Choice types and Paper II will be of a descriptive type.
- The applicants need to be aware of the exam pattern for ECGC recruitment 2019 as this will guide them to prepare for the exam.
- The negative marking will be there for incorrect answers in objective type questions.
- For every incorrect answer, there will be the penalty of 0.25 marks.
- If the candidates do not tick mark any answer for the question and leave it blank, no deduction will be made
The details of the ECGC Exam Pattern are mentioned below:
MCQ or Multiple Choice Type Paper
|SNo.||Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 Minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|3||Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
Descriptive Type Paper
|S.No||Particulars||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||Essay Writing||One from the given two options||20||Total time for the paper will be 40 Minutes|
|2.||Precise Writing||One from the given two options||20|
Round of Personal Interview
- The applicants who will be selected in the written test need to appear for the next and final round of interview.
- The details like date of interview, timing, venue etc will be mentioned in the admit card that will be issued by ECGC for interview.
- The candidates can easily get the access to download the admit card through official website of ECGC.
- The total marks specified by the authority for the interview round will be 60.
ECGC Recruitment Result 2019
- The applicants can go to the web portal of ECGC and download the result.
- The candidates will get the result in PDF format.
- They can explore their qualification status by searching the given list through roll numbers.
- Those who pass the rounds of online exam and interview according to the cut off marks for the recruitment process of ECGC will find their names in the final result list.
ECGC Recruitment Cutoff 2019
- All the applicants who want to get selected in ECGC recruitment 2019 exam need to attain the score as specified by the authority in each of the written exam and interview.
- ECGC will prescribe the cut off score for both the rounds as per the availability of the vacancies.
- The marks attained by the candidates in the written online test will not be provided to the applicants before the interview round gets over.
ECGC Recruitment Selection Procedure 2019
- The authority has prescribed the stages of selection for ECGC recruitment in 2019.
- The applicants who have successfully applied for the exam need to go through the selection procedure.
- The first stage of the selection process as decided by ECGC will be the online written exam.
- The second stage of ECGC recruitment 2019 process will be a personal interview.
- The online written test will be the screening exam to select the candidates for the round of interview.
- The final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in both the rounds.
- If the authority comes to know about the ineligibility of the candidate at any stage of selection, it will cancel the candidature then and there.
Read the above-mentioned content about ECGC recruitment 2019 thoroughly and for any doubt, connect with us.