DMRC Recruitment 2019 – DMRC or Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is the authority that is responsible for conducting DMRC recruitment in 2019. It will release the notification to recruit candidates for the vacancies of for Maintainer, JE and other posts on its website. The candidates who are willing to participate in DMRC recruitment 2019 can simply fill the application online after checking the eligibility requirements category wise. The DMRC application form 2019 will release from the 4th week of January 2019. Candidates will be able to fill the application form via online mode only on the official website of DMRC. DMRC or Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is the second oldest metro in the country. DMRC publishes the notification for various posts and categories every year.
- Regular Executive Category
- Regular Non- Executive Category
- Executive Post (Contract Basis for 4 years)
- Non-executive category (Contract Basis for 4 years)
The authority will be liable to declare the events and their schedule on the website of DMRC. For DMRC recruitment 2019, the dates will be out soon. The authority will also declare new vacancies. The candidates must keep their eyes on the website of DMRC for further updates.
LATEST: Click Here For DMRC DGM/Civil Post 2019
DMRC 2019 Notification
DMRC or Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is the leading authority that takes the onus of releasing notification for DMRC recruitment 2019 for various posts and categories. The candidates can visit its website to get the schedule of the events. DMRC recruitment 2019 will be aimed to provide railway jobs to the candidates for various categories and posts and the notification is expected to be released in the beginning of January 2019.
The selection process will depend upon the categories and posts. The recruitment steps will include CBT or computer-based test, GD, PI and medical examination. Those who clear all the stages of DMRC recruitment 2019 will be selected finally and recruited for the related post and category.
DMRC 2019 Vacancy
- DMRC will release the vacancies for various posts and categories like JE etc. The authority will update the same on its web portal from time to time.
- The applicants will be shortlisted as per the availability of the vacancies for the particular post or category.
- The total vacancies for a particular post will evaluate the total candidates who are supposed to be selected for the post.
Important Dates for DMRC Recruitment 2019
|Online Application Form Release||4th Week of January 2019|
|Last Date for Application form Submission||4th Week of February 2019 (Subject to extendable)|
|Application Fee Start Date||1st Week of February 2019|
|Application Fee End Date||4th Week of February 2019|
DMRC Eligibility Criteria 2019
The applicants who are interested to appear in DMRC recruitment 2019 process need to go through the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the same. DMRC or Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has set certain eligibility requirements that the aspirants need to meet in order to apply for the exam. DMRC will consider the candidates on the grounds of the eligibility conditions that are mentioned below:
- The candidates need to have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 28 years to get eligible for the exam.
- There will also be the age relaxation to certain categories of the applicants and this will be prescribed by the Government.
- As far as the educational qualification is concerned, it will not be the same for all the categories or posts of DMRC.
- The candidates need to first read about the educational requirement for each and every category and then apply for DMRC recruitment 2019.
DMRC Online Application Form 2019
The applicants who are interested or willing to appear in DMRC recruitment 2019 need to complete the process of online application form filling. Only those applicants, who are eligible as per the above-mentioned conditions, can apply for this recruitment process. The candidates will have to visit the official website of DMRC and get the link of the application form there. Let’s go through the step by step process of application form filling and submission:
- The applicants need to go to the DMRC website that is http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- There will be the tab of career there that the applicants need to click.
- The applicants will have to choose the link of the category for which they want to apply.
- The registration needs to be done by the new candidates and the login credentials will be obtained.
- Once the registration will be made successfully, the candidates need to login to the DMRC website and access the application form.
- They need to fill the mandatory details in the form.
- The candidates must fill the information correctly and ensure that the details that will be given are genuine.
- The documents like signature image and photographs need to be uploaded online.
- The applicants will have to pay the fee amount as prescribed by the authority.
- The applicants are suggested to review the form and save the details.
- The application form needs to be submitted successfully and the hard copy of the same should be taken.
- The application fee in case of SC or ST or PWD Candidates will be Rs. 250.
- The candidates who belong to General and OBC category, the fee amount will be Rs. 500.
DMRC Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon their category and the post they have applied for. DMRC Recruitment 2019 will be for executive and non-executive categories.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to qualify every stage of the selection process if they wish to get selected for the other stages owing to their score and performance.
- The selection steps will be different for the categories of executive and non-executive.
The applicants should know about the selection procedure for both the categories in order to apprehend the steps properly. Let’s discuss the same in detail:
DMRC Selection Procedure 2019 (Executive Category)
The process of selection for DMRC recruitment 2019 in case of the executive category will consist of three important steps and the applicants will be selected on the basis of these stages. There will be various parameters on which every stage will depend and the selection will be made on the grounds of the applicants’ performance. These stages are as under:
CBT or Computer Based Test
- The applicants of this category need to appear in CBT or computer-based test that will contain two papers, Paper I and Paper II. The purpose of this exam is to assess the applicants’ sharp acumen and intellectual skills through a wide number of sections that will be covered in this test.
- Paper I of CBT will consist of the sections like General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence and Reasoning and Knowledge of Trade and the total questions that will come in this test will be 120.
- The candidates will be allotted the total time of 90 minutes to complete the Paper I of this test.
- Paper II will contain the section for English Language and there will be 60 questions in the paper. The time duration to complete this paper will be 45 minutes.
- In Paper II, there will be the clause of negative marking where 0.33 marks will be cut for each wrong answer.
GD or Group discussion
The selected applicants will have to appear for the round of GD or Group discussion where there will be a separate room and the team of few selected applicants that need to participate in a discussion and the topic will be provided by the panel. Through GD or group discussion, the authority will assess the communication skills, leadership qualities and other related factors of the candidates.
PI or Personal Interview
The candidates who will be able to clear the round of group discussion round will get the golden chance to appear in the process of PI or Personal Interview. The objective of this round is to interact with the candidates personally and evaluate their skills and confidence level. The selection for next step of medical test will be based on this PI round and the applicants need to clear this also to get selected in DMRC recruitment 2019 process.
- After the selection in PI or personal interview round, the applicants need to undergo the medical test round where they will be examined medically and there are certain criteria on which they will be assessed
- The medical exam will be organized by the medical leaders who will lay emphasis on the medical standards, mental health, eye vision and much more.
- The applicants who will not able to pass this test due to medical unfitness, they will be rejected.
DMRC Selection Procedure 2019 (Non-Executive Category)
- The applicants who have applied for non-executive category of DMRC recruitment 2019 need to go through the computer based test and the medical exam.
- In order to book their seat of selection in this category, the candidates need to pass both the rounds.
- After the successful completion of the two stages as given below, the candidates will be shortlisted finally.
CBT or Computer Based Test
- The authority will evaluate the intellectual skills of the applicants in this CBT or computer-based test.
- There will be two papers in CBT and they will contain Paper I and Paper II and the applicants will have to clear both of them to get selected for next round of the DMRC recruitment 2019 process.
- Paper I of this test will contain the sections such as General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence and Reasoning and Knowledge of Trade. There will be total 120 questions in this paper and the time allotted for the same will be 90 minutes.
- Paper II will consist of the section English Language where number of questions will be 60 and the time duration to complete the paper will be 45 minutes.
- As per the provision of negative marking in Paper II, the candidates will have to bear the penalty of 0.33 marks in case of every wrong answer.
- Paper II will not be there for the Maintainers post.
- The applicants who will clear CBT will get the opportunity to appear in the medical exam.
- The applicants need to be fit medically and do not carry any type of medical illness that will be against the medical standards set by the authority.
- The applicants who will pass the medical test and considered as fit medically will be qualified.
- Those who won’t be able to pass it will have to face the rejection.
DMRC Exam Pattern 2019
All the applicants who are interested to appear for DMRC recruitment 2019 process will have to go through the exam pattern thoroughly. The below-given table will clarify your doubts about DMRC exam pattern 2019:
Knowledge of your Discipline
General Intelligence and Reasoning
DMRC Syllabus 2019
It is important for the candidates to check the syllabus framed by the official authority in order to prepare for the examination accordingly:
Syllabus of General Awareness
- World Organizations
- Trade awareness
- Statistical Data- world
- Sports and recreation and economy
- Solar system
- Science and technology
- Prizes and Awards
- National Events
- Major Financial/Economic News
- longest in world
- Languages Music
- Inventions and discoveries
- General Science
- General Geography
- Famous personalities
- Earth, Environment, and Pollution
- Computer Science
- Calendar first largest
- Books and authors
- Abbreviations & Important Days and many more
Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude
- volume and surface of solid
- unitary methods
- Unitary Method
- time and distance, work
- square roots
- simple interest, compound interest
- ratio and proportion
- races and games
- profit and loss
- problems on trains
- pipes and cisterns
- number system
- mixture and allegation
- measurements- areas, and volumes
- HCF and LCM
- fractions and decimals
- Elementary Mathematics
- Decimal Fractions
- cube roots
- commercial math
- clocks and calendars
- chain rule
- boats and streams
- area and perimeter of a plane figure
Syllabus of Logical Ability
- symbols and notations
- statements arguments
- statements action
- statement conclusions
- statement assumptions
- series test
- Reasoning Tests analytical reasoning
- problems based on visual ability
- problems based on symmetry
- non-verbal test series and non- verbal analogy
- logic tests, syllogisms
- linear arrangement test
- direction and distance test
- data sufficiency test
- data interpretation test
- coding-decoding test
- classification test
- blood relationship test
- analogy test
- alphabet test
DMRC Admit Card 2019
- The admit card or hall ticket will be provided to all the candidates who will apply for DMRC recruitment 2019. They will have to wait for the same and keep their eyes on DMRC website for any updates on the availability of admit cards.
- The admit card will be given to the candidates who are eligible to appear for DMRC recruitment 2019.
- The applicants will be able to easily access the admit card on the web portal of DMRC and download the same from there.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to bring the admit card at the time of selection process else they will not be allowed to participate.
DMRC Result 2019
- Once the process of selection will get over, the authority will publish the DMRC result 2019 on its web portal.
- The merit list will be prepared by the authority and it will be based on the total applicants who have cleared the rounds of selection process.
- The ranking of the applicants will be given as per their performance and score in the process of selection.
- The authority will publish the merit list on its official web portal and the applicants need to go to the same.
DMRC Cut Off 2019
- The applicants need to attain the minimum required marks or cut off score in the papers to get selected.
- The cut off marks of DMRC recruitment 2019 will be based on the performance of the applicants and the authority will release it after the result declaration.
- The candidates should note that the DMRC cut off will be specified category wise according to the regulation of the Government.
- The authority will declare the cut off after the procedure of selection.
This is how the DMRC recruitment 2019 procedure will take place. Go through the content sincerely and write to us for any kind of doubt.