CTET Answer Key 2019- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release CTET Answer key 2019 on its official website. The examination is conducted in two phases every year. The official website to download CTET Answer Key 2019 is www.ctet.nic.in. The exam was conducted on 9th December 2018. With the help of answer key, candidates will able to get an idea about the performance in exam and also calculate their estimated Result. The second phase of the examination will be conducted on July 7, 2019. The exam will be conducted in good old offline mode i.e. it would be a written test. If a candidate finds any objectionable solution in the answer key, then he/she can challenge the same. For this, they have to pay a particular amount set by the conducting body. This article brings you all the relevant information regarding CTET Answer Key 2019, Important Dates, how to download, etc.
CTET Answer Key 2019- Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|CTET Exam Date (Paper 2)||July 7th, 2019|
|Release of CTET Answer Key 2019||To be updated soon|
|Deadline to download the answer key||To be updated soon|
|Last date to challenge the answer key||To be updated soon|
How to download CTET Answer Key 2019?
We provide you simple steps to download CTET Answer Key 2019.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in.
- Search for the tab which reads “CTET Answer Key 2019”.
- Enter the login credentials i.e. Registration number and date of birth.
- View the CTET Answer Key 2019
- Download the same. The answer key will be in PDF Format.
CTET Answer Key 2019- Important Points to Remember
- The examination will be conducted in two phases- Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The first one is conducted for Primary stage and second one is conducted for the elementary stage.
- CTET Exam will contain four sets. The examination body will release separate answer keys for both papers.
- CBSE will not entertain any re-evaluation, re-checking, re-assessment of the answer sheets.
- Answer key for CTET Paper 1 will have 150 Multiple choice questions from Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Language 1 and Language 2.
- Answer Key for the secondary stage of the exam will have questions from Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics, Social Science, Language 1 and Language 2.
CTET Answer key 2019- Challenges
Candidates can challenge the answer key released by the authority. To challenge the answer key, candidates have to visit the official website and have to pay an amount of Rs 1000. This amount can be paid through debit/credit cards
Note: The amount which will be paid to challenge the answer key is non-refundable.
CTET Answer Key 2019- OMR Sheet and Qualifying Marks
The OMR Sheet for CTET 2019 will be released on the official web portal. The leading newspapers will issue news regarding same. To get a copy of OMR Sheet, candidates have to pay an amount of RS 1000 per OMR. This fee can be paid through DD (Demand Draft) which should be in favor of Secretary of Central Board of Education drawn on any public sector bank. To qualify CTET 2019, the candidates must have scored 60% marks in the exam.
The shortlisted candidates will get copy of CTET Certificate. The validity of the certificate will be 7 months from date of its release. A person can appear again for CTET Entrance exam for improving his/her score. The candidate can get a duplicate copy of the certificate by paying RS 200+ RS 35 (Postal Charges).
This is all about CTET Answer Key 2019. If you still have any doubt or query then let us know in the comments section below.
Best of Luck for the exams!