CTET 2019 – the last date to submit CTET Application form 2019 has been extended. Earlier, the last date to submit the application form was 25 September 2019 and that of application fee was 30 September 2019. Now as per the latest notification, candidates can submit their application form till 30 September 2019 05:00 PM and application fee till 3 October 2019 latest by 03:30 PM. CBSE has released the CTET Application form 2019 from 19 August 2019 via online mode. The candidates can apply for the application form on the official website of the ctet.nic.in and do the payment online by debit/ credit card or by e-challan with syndicate bank or Canara bank. The candidates must pay the application fee anyhow before 3:30 pm on 3 October 2019. The candidates who want to pursue a teaching career have this opportunity to work in the public sector and work for this esteemed organization. The CTET 2019 exam will be conducted on 8 December 2019 this year. The candidates interested in taking part in the CTET 2019 exam are advised to fill the application form as soon as possible. The Central Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted at a national level by the Central Board of Secondary Education to recruit teachers for the central government schools such as KVS, NVS and Tibetan Schools for classes 1st to 8th. The applications have started; you can get the link to fill the application form on the CTET website.
CBSE has extended the CTET Application form 2019 till 30 September 2019: Apply online here
Overview Of CTET 2019
CBSE is the authority to organize CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test and also has released the official notification for CTET 2019. The candidates can visit the official website of the authority and Download the notification for CTET 2019 Exam. The applicants are advised to visit the website of the authority for updates on CTET 2019. The candidates who will qualify in this exam will get the opportunity to join as the school teachers for class I to VIII in various Central Government Schools.
CTET 2019 contains two papers. Paper, I is for Class I to V and Paper II is for Class VI to VIII. The selected candidates need to appear for Interview Round. The final result will be based on the score obtained in Written Exam and in the Interview. The authority will issue the Qualifying Certificate to the selected applicants that will be valid for 7 years.
CTET Important Dates 2019
The CBSE has recently announced the notification regarding the important dates for the CTET 2019. candidates can check the events and important dates in the table furnished below:
|Online application form release||19 August 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||30 September 2019 before 05:00 PM (Extended)|
|Application fee payment Deadline||3 October 2019 before 3:30 PM (Extended)|
|Date for correction of application form||4 to 10 October 2019|
|Admit card release||3rd week of November 2019|
|CTET 2019 Exam date||8 December 2019|
|Result announcement||Within 6 weeks of the commencement of the examination|
Latest: Check CTET 2019 Official Information Bulletin: Download here
CTET Application Form 2019
- The last date to submit the application form has been extended up to 30 September 2019 05:00 PM. The last date to submit the application fee has also changed from 30 September 2019 to 3 October 2019 03:00 PM.
- CBSE has released the CTET Application Form 2019 on its official web portal from 19 August 2019.
- The candidates can get the access of the same on the website of the authority.
- There will be the mandatory fields in the application form that the applicants will have to completely fill.
- The candidates are suggested to be careful while reading the given instructions before moving ahead to apply for CTET 2019 exam.
- The accurate information is required by the authority and those who will not furnish the correct data will have to face the rejection of the CTET application form.
- The eligibility criteria for CTET 2019 cannot be ignored while applying for this exam.
- The applicants are supposed to provide the authentic and correct details to the authority through application form else CBSE is liable to cancel the candidature.
- The correction window will also be given by the authority for the applicants who want to edit some particulars in the application form. Note that you cannot make changes in all the details, thus filling up the form correctly in the first attempt is always beneficial.
- Correction in the Application forms will be entertained from 4 to 10 October 2019.
- The candidates will have to make the payment of the specified amount as the application fee for CTET 2019 either through online mode or offline mode.
Steps to fill CTET Application form 2019
The applications for the CTET 2019 have been released on the CTET website. The interested candidates must fill the form to grab this opportunity. The last date to fill the application form is 30 September 2019. The candidates are advised to submit the form as soon as possible to avoid any rush or mistakes. Mentioned below are the methods to submit the application form.
Instructions to submit the online Application Form:
- Go to the website of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the link “fill the online application form for CTET December 2019” mentioned on the bottom of the home page.
- Fill all the necessary credentials and note down the application number/ registration number that is generated. The application number/ registration number that is generated with the chosen password, at the time of the authentication form, will be necessary to log in for the future purpose.
- Then upload the scanned image of the signature and the latest photograph in the application form.
- The examination fee will be paid next via e-challan or debit/ credit card.
- Click the submit button and print the confirmation page of the application form for the future reference.
Instructions for uploading scanned images:
- The scanned images of the signature and candidate’s photograph must be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Scanned Photograph: the scanned photograph used for application form must be latest to avoid the inconvenience at the examination centre as the same photograph will be matched with the candidate who will come to appear for the Exam.
- Size of the scanned photograph must be between 10 to 100 KB.
- Dimension of the scanned photograph must be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Scanned Signature: scanned signature will be matched with the signature done by the candidate in the examination hall, so do not change your signature.
- Size of the scanned signature must be between 3 to 30 KB.
- Dimension of the scanned signature must be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
CTET Application Fee 2019
- Candidates can pay the CTET Application fee 2019 for the successful submission of application form till 3 October 2019 before 3:30 PM. CBSE will nor accept any fee after the last date.
- The amount of application fee for CTET 2019 exam can be deposited through both online as well as offline mode.
- For online mode, the candidates need to make use of credit card or debit card or net banking to pay the fee.
- For offline mode, the applicants need to provide the e-challan from the banks like Syndicate or HDFC.
|Category||Paper 1 OR 2||Paper 1 & 2|
|General /OBC Candidates||Rs.700/-||Rs.1200/-|
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates must know about their eligibility for CTET 2019 before applying. For this, the authority has specified certain minimum requirements related to qualification, marks, age, etc. and the applicants will have to be eligible in order to appear in CTET 2019 exam. Let’s get into the details of the eligibility criteria:
Primary Stage (from Standard I to V)
- The candidates need to have passed the exam of higher secondary with the minimum marks of 50% marks and must be undergoing diploma course of 2 years in the field of elementary education or already passed the final year exam.
- The candidates need to possess 45% score in higher secondary and also need to qualify or pursue the diploma program of two years in Elementary Education according to the NCTE Regulations 2002.
- The candidates will have to pass the exam of higher secondary with minimum marks of 50% marks and in the last year of the Bachelor of Elementary Education which is a four year course or passed the same.
- The candidates will have to clear the higher secondary with at least 50% marks and also have to pass the diploma course of two years in education. Those who are in the last year of the course can also apply.
- The candidates need to have the degree of Graduation and also passed or pursuing Diploma program of two years in Elementary Education.
Elementary Stage (from Standard VI to VIII)
- The candidates need to carry the degree of Graduation and pursuing last year or passed the Diploma course in elementary education which is a two-year program.
- The applicants need to pursue or pass the Diploma course of two years in elementary education and also carry the Bachelor’s degree.
- The candidates will have to pursue or pass the Bachelor course in education and also possess a Graduation degree with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates will have to carry the degree of Bachelor from some reputed university with the minimum aggregate score of 45% and also passed (or pursuing) one year course of Bachelor of Education according to the regulations and norms of NCTE.
- The candidates need to carry the Graduation degree with at least 50% score and also pursuing or passed B.Ed course of one year.
- The candidates need to pass the exam of class 12thwith at least 50% marks and also pursuing last year or passed the course of Bachelor in Elementary Education of four years.
- The candidates need to score at least 50% marks in class 12thand must have passed or undergoing the four-year program of BA/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
CTET Exam Pattern 2019
The 2nd exam out of the two held in a year will be conducted on 8 December of the year 2019. Knowing about the pattern of CTET 2019 exam before appearing in the paper will be beneficial for all the candidates in many ways. They can be able to apprehend the topics and subjects that will come in the exam, number and types of questions, time duration of the exam, marking scheme and layout for both paper I and Paper II. Let’s a discourse about the same:
Exam Pattern for the Primary stage from standard I to V (Paper I)
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
Exam pattern for the Elementary stage from standard VI to VIII (Paper II)
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|1. Mathematics and Science teacher 2. For Social Studies and Social Science teacher 3. For any other teacher either 1 or 2||60 60||60 60|
CTET Syllabus 2019
The applicants need to visit the website of CBSE to get the details of the complete syllabus for CTET 2019 exam. The candidates should be aware of the topics and subjects that will come in the exam and then start their preparations accordingly. In order to score high in CTET 2019 exam, the applicants need to make the strategies for studying well and refer to the authentic study material like books from NCTE.
Syllabus of Paper I
|Child Development & Pedagogy||Child Development (Primary School Child) Concept of Inclusive education & understanding children with special needs Learning and Pedagogy|
|Language I||Language Comprehension Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Language II||Comprehension Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Mathematics||Content Pedagogical issues|
|Environmental Studies||Content Pedagogical Issues|
Syllabus of Paper-II
|Child Development & Pedagogy||Child Development (Elementary School Child) Concept of Inclusive education & understanding children with special needs Learning & Pedagogy|
|Language I||Language Comprehension Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Language II||Comprehension Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Mathematics & Science||Content Pedagogical issues|
|Social Studies or Social Sciences||Content Pedagogical issues|
CTET Admit Card 2019
- The candidates can easily get the access of the CTET 2019 to admit card on its official portal.
- They need to mention their date of birth and registration number in order to download the CTET Admit Card 2019 or hall ticket for CTET exam.
- The applicants need to take the print of the admit card and keep the copies with them for further use.
- Note that the admit card or hall ticket is quite significant and the candidates will have to carry it on the day of examination.
- Those who forget to bring it will not be permitted to sit in the examination hall.
Note- The examinees should mandatorily carry one of their valid photo ID proofs with their CTET admit card to access the entry in the examination hall.
CTET Answer Key 2019
- The authority will release the CTET 2019 answer key after the exam on its website.
- The candidates are free to get access to the answer key and download it online.
- They can check the answers and compare them with their own answers. With this, they will be able to evaluate their scores.
- With the help of the answer key, the candidates will get the tentative idea of their performance in CTET 2019 exam.
CTET Result 2019
- The authority will publish the CTET 2019 result within six weeks of the commencement of the examination.
- The candidates need to visit the web portal of CBSE to download the CTET Result 2019
- The applicants who will be qualified in this exam get the chance to appear in the round of interview.
- The qualifying certificate will be given after the final declaration of the result.
CTET Qualifying Certificate 2019
- The validity of the qualifying certificate for CTET will be 7 years for the candidates of all categories.
- The period of validity will be applicable from the date of result announcement,
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be 7 years from the date of declaration of its result.
- The applicants who will qualify this exam have the right to again apply for CTET to improvise their marks.
- The duplicate copy of eligibility certificate or marks statement can be obtained by making payment of the specified fee amount through DD (Demand Draft) in the name of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, payable at Delhi and should be drawn on the nationalized bank.
- The applicants who wish to apply for the duplicate certificate or marks statement can visit the CTET website.
CTET Official Address 2019
The address for correspondence:
THE JOINT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST UNIT,
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110 092
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22247176 Fax: 22235775
The article was to discover various facts about CTET 2019, events and dates, eligibility requirements, application form and fee process, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, qualifying certificate etc. This is all about the CTET 2019 exam. In this content, you will get the detailed information of CTET and the related events. If you have still any doubt or query, never feel hesitated to connect with us online.