CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers 2019 – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the list of CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers on the official website of the conducting authority. The CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers are the various venues where the examination will be conducted. CSIR UGC NET 2019 will be conducted in approximately 27 centers. The candidates can select the CSIR UGC NET Exam Center 2019 at the time of application form. The conducting body will allow the CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers 2019 as per the application form. All the information of the CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers 2019 will be mentioned on the hall ticket. The candidates must carry valid copy of Admit card and one valid ID proof as no candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall without same. This article imparts all the relevant information regarding CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers 2019, admit card, etc.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers 2019
|Centre Code||State/UT||City||Centre Code||State/UT||City|
|10||Assam||Guwahati||24||Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
|13||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||27||Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi|
CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers 2019- Exam Day Instructions
- The candidates must carry valid copy of the CSIR NET Exam Admit Card 2019 and one valid Identity Proof as no candidate will be allowed inside the examination without same.
- No gadgets will be allowed inside the examination hall if the candidate still carries any then his/her examination will be cancelled by the conducting authority.
- The candidates are advised to visit the examination venue before the examination so the candidates will not get confused on the day of the examination.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019
CSIR UGC NET Admit card will carry all the important information regarding exam center like examination venue, timing of the examination, date and day of the examination and other relevant information. The candidates will be available in online mode. The candidates can download the admit card from the official web portal of the conducting authority. The authority will release the admit card on 1st December 2018. Here we provide you simple steps to download CSIR UGC NET Admit card 2019
- Visit the official website of the conducting authority.
- Enter the login credentials i.e. application number and date of birth.
- The candidates can download or view the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019.
- The candidates are advised to take out multiple print outs of the hall ticket.
CSIR UGC NET Result 2019
The candidates can download the CSIR UGC NET Result 2019 from the official website of the conducting body. After the declaration of the result, conducting authority will release the list of the candidates who will appear for the Interview round, the final list of the candidates will be released on web portal.
The examination offers limited seats for the post of JRF/Lectureship and both JRF/Lectureship. The competition for the examination will likely increase this year.
This is all about CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers. If you still have any query or question then let us know in the comments section below. Our experts will come up with the best available answer.
All the best for the exams!