CSIR UGC NET 2019- CSIR or Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is the apex authority that takes the responsibility of organizing CSIR UGC NET or National Eligibility Test in the month of June 2019. This exam will be conducted on the grounds of the subjects pertaining to Science and technology. Through CSIR UGC NET exam, the applicants will be able to apply for the assistant professor post and that of junior research fellowship. The candidates who are eligible and interested for the CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam can complete the process of online application in the month of February 2019. This article will clear all your doubts about the CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam, events and dates, application form procedure, application fee details, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card issuance, result declaration and some important facts about this exam.
CSIR UGC NET Notification 2019
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research or CSIR is the exam conducting unit of CSIR UGC NET and will publish the official notification of CSIR UGC NET on its website from where the candidates can access it in the form of PDF. The authority will release the notification in the month of February 2019. After qualifying this exam, the candidates will become eligible for junior research fellowship and assistant professor post.
CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam will be conducted online and the candidates need to qualify the same with good score in order to get selected for JRF post and assistant lecturer. The authority will consider the marks of this exam only for the evaluation of the final result.
CSIR UGC NET Important Dates 2019
The events pertaining to CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam will start from the application form filling and end at the release of the final result. The schedule for these events has been published by the CSIR and is mentioned below:
|Release of CSIR UGC NET application form 2019||First week of March 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form online||Last week of March 2019|
|End date to accept the examination center change request (only on the basis of merit)||Third week of April 2019|
|Declaration of the registered candidates’ list on the web portal||Third week of May 2019|
|Availability of CSIR UGC NET admit card 2019||1st week of June 2019|
|CSIR UGC NET examination 2019||Third week of June 2019|
CISR UGC NET Application Form 2019
- CSIR is the leading authority that will upload the application form for CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam on its official website month of February 2019.
- All the applicants who are eligible to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam will have to complete the process of online registration and form filling before the deadline that will be in the month of March 2019.
- The candidates first go through the eligibility requirements for CSIR UGC NET 2019 and then go ahead to fill the form online.
- The applicants can access the link of the application form online by visiting the web portal of CSIR.
- The details given in the form need to be filled accurately without any error.
- The applicants will have to properly check the information that they will provide in the application form for CSIR UGC NET 2019 as the authority will not given any other chance to edit the details once the form will be submitted online.
- The documents need to be uploaded online as specified by CSIR and the application fee should also be paid via online mode.
- The applicants must be aware that there will not be any other option to apply for this exam except the online mode.
- There is no other mode of filling and submitting form except online mode.
How to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2019?
- Go to the web portal of CSIR that is csirhrdg.res.in
- Search for the link of CSIR UGC NET 2019 application that will be there at HRDG.
- Once the link will be opened, the applicants are supposed to mention the mandatory details in it without any error.
- After filling the personal, educational and contact details in the application form, the candidates are recommended to check the same for any kind of error in the information as the form will get rejected if the authority will detect any discrepancy in it.
- The candidates will have to take the hard copy of the filled form for further process.
- Once the print out of the form will be taken, the candidates need to affix the photograph of passport size on the given space and also need to sign it.
- The candidates can make the payment of application fee as per their category via debit or credit card or net banking.
- The applicants who are from the cities of Imphal and Srinagar can pay the fee amount through RTGS or NEFT also.
Application Fee Details
- The fee amount of CSIR UGC NET 2019 for General category candidates will be Rs 1000/-
- The application fee for SC & ST candidates will be Rs-500/-
- The fee for Handicapped applicants will be Rs-250/-
- The applicants can make the payment through NEFT, RTGS, net banking, debit or credit card.
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates must carry the score of 55% in the courses like B.Tech or BE or MBBS or M.Sc or BSc. (Hons) or Integrated MS-PhD or some other equivalent course.
- The applicants who belong to the reserved categories will get the relaxation of 5% marks to get eligible for CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam.
- The applicants who have done their Ph.D. before 19th September 1992 can also proceed to appear in the CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019
The applicants will have to learn about CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019 before making the study plan. This will help them to know about the paper layout, mode of exam, languages of exam, sections, and parts in the paper, types and number of questions, marking scheme and much more. Below details are all about the CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam pattern:
- There will be only one paper of this exam and the questions will be multiple choice type.
- The booklet for the exam will be provided in both English and Hindi Version.
- There will be three sections in the booklet, A, B, and C.
- There will be the clause of negative marking and will be applied subject wise.
- Once the answer key will be released after the exam, the authority will not handle any kind of grievances from the end of the candidates.
|Parts||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|A||General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Graphical Analysis, Numeric Ability etc.||
|B||Mathematics & Engineering Aptitude|
|C||Application of the scientific concepts, Engineering Sciences|
Subjects of the Exam
|II||Atmospheric, Earth & Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
Session & Timings
|Morning Session||9.00AM to 12.00 Noon||3 hours|
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019
- The candidates who will apply for the exam successfully and deposit the fee will be able to get the CSIR UGC NET 2019 admit card.
- The authority will upload the admit card or hall ticket on its CSIR website.
- The applicants need to download the same online and take the hard copies for future use.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring CSIR UGC NET Admit Card on day of examination.
- The invigilator will not allow the applicants who will fail to provide the admit card.
- The examination details like date, time, venue etc will be clearly mentioned in the admit card.
CSIR UGC NET Examination Centers 2019
The CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam will take place at approximately 27 centers that are dispersed all over the country. The list is given below:
CSIR UGC NET Result 2019
- CSIR is the main authority that takes the onus of publishing the result for CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam in the month of July 2019.
- The authority will publish the actual date of the result on its website. The applicants need to keep track of the same.
- Once the result will be announced, the applicants can go ahead to apply for junior level research fellowship post and that of assistant lecturer.
Things to Remember: CISR UGC NET 2019
- The candidates need to make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements as set by CSIR before proceeding to fill the online application form for CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam.
- It is suggestible to complete the process of application before the deadline to stay away from any last moment hassle.
- The hall ticket or admit card for CSIR UGC NET exam 2019 will be available on the web portal of CSIR that is www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- The applicants are advised to fill and submit single application. More than one form will be rejected by the authority.
- The candidates will not get any opportunity to make changes in the already submitted form. Thus, they need to review the details before submitting it online.
- CSIR is not liable to send any kind of information personally to the candidates. All the details will be updated on its website.
This is all about the CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam details. If you have any issue regarding it, write to us.