Coal India Recruitment 2019- CIL or Coal India Limited is the main authority to organize the exam for Coal India Recruitment 2019 and select the candidates for Management Trainee post. The computer-based exam will be held in the last week of March 2019. The authority will release the application form online and the applicants will have to read the instructions carefully while filling the details in it. They need to go to the online portal as given by CIL to complete the registration process for Coal India Recruitment 2019 before the deadline. As far as the selection process is concerned, the written test which is also called as CBT will be conducted and the candidates who qualify this round as per cut off marks will get the opportunity to appear in the next and final round of interview. The final result for Coal India Recruitment 2019 will be declared in the month of April 2019. The authority also gives chance to the applicants to raise their objection against the answer key that will be published online after the computer-based test. The applicants will have to approach to the CIL online for submitting the objection from the last week of March 2019 to the first week of April 2019. It is mandatory for the applicants to obtain the cut off marks in order to get qualified in written test and then proceed to the interview round. The authority will publish the final result on the basis of performance in interview.
This article will help you to get a clear idea of Coal India Recruitment 2019, facts and dates related to this recruitment for the post of management trainee, notification release, application and registration process online, application fee details, stages of selection for the given post, answer key release and queries about the same.
Notification: Coal India Recruitment 2019
CIL or Coal India Limited takes the onus of conducting the process of Coal India Recruitment 2019. It will release the notification for the same on its web portal in the last of December 2018. The candidates can visit the same and get the details of the Coal India Recruitment 2019 by downloading the notification. This recruitment will be initiated by CIL for the post of Management Trainee in the organization.
Coal India Recruitment 2019 consists of tier II selection process where the candidates need to appear for computer-based online test and the personal interview. Those who will gain qualifying marks in written test will be called for the interview round. The performance in the interview stage will be considered for final selection for the post of management trainee in CIL.
Important Facts about Coal India Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Recruitment: Coal India Recruitment 2019
- Name of Posts: Management Trainees
Coal India Recruitment Dates 2019
|Release of application form online||First week of January 2019|
|End date to submit the application online||Third week of February 2019|
|CBT or Computer Based Test for Coal India recruitment 2019||Last week of March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Recruitment 2019
It is mandatory for the applicants to confirm whether they meet the eligibility criteria as prescribed by CIL and then apply for the Coal India recruitment 2019. Those who do not read the conditions of eligibility will have to face the consequences. Let’s discover about eligibility criteria for Coal India recruitment 2019:
- The applicants need to fulfill the age criteria that are set by the authority. Only then they will be able to apply for Coal India recruitment 2019.
- The General category candidates must have the maximum age of 30 years.
|Name of the stream||Minimum Qualification|
|Mining Engineering||Must possess the degree of B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE or B.Sc (Engg) in the specific field of Engineering with at least 60% marks.|
|Chemical or Mineral (Coal Preparation) Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Environment Engineering||Must possess the degree in the field of Environmental Engineering with at least 60% marks or any PG or diploma course in environmental engineering from a reputed institute or university with at least 60% marks.|
|Systems or IT||Must have the degree of B.E. or B.Tech or B.Sc (engg) in the stream of computer science or IT or computer engg or MCA with at least 60% marks.|
|Geology||Must possess the degree of M.Sc or M.Tech in the field of Geology or applied Geology and the minimum marks should be 60%|
|Materials Management||Need to have degree of Engineering in the field of Mechanical or Electrical or MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in management with at least 60% marks|
|Finance & Accounts||Must have qualified ICWA or CA|
|Personnel & HR||Must have Bachelor’s degree and minimum two years of PG course (full time or Diploma) or PG course in management with specialization in Personnel Management or HR or Industrial Relations or MBA or MHROD or Master of Social Work with HR specialization from reputed institute or University of India with at least 60% marks|
|Sales & Marketing||Must possess the degree of MBA or PG Diploma in the stream of management with marketing specialization from acclaimed university or institute and the marks need to be 60% at least|
|Rajbhasha (Hindi)||Need to have the degree of M.A. in Hindi stream with at least 60% marks and must possess graduation degree with main subjects as English and Hindi and the score should be at least 50%|
|Community Development||Must possess PG full time course or diploma of at least two years from a reputable institute or university in the fields of community development or rural development or community organization and development practice or urban and rural community development or rural and tribal development or Development Management or Rural Management with at least 60 % Marks OR must have the degree of full time PG course of two years from reputed college or university in social work and the specialization should be in community development or rural development or Community Organization and Development Practice or Urban and Rural Development or Rural and Tribal Development or Development Management with at least 60% marks.|
|Public Relations||PG Degree or Diploma (Full time) in the stream of mass communication or journalism or public relations from some reputed college or university with at least 60% marks|
|Legal||Must have degree if graduation in the stream of law with course duration of three or five years from reputed college or institute or university with at least 60% marks|
- The applicants need to have completed the above-mentioned courses and obtained the degree before 1st December 2018 in order to apply for CIL recruitment process.
- In case the candidates will be granted the grades (CGPA or GPA) by the institute or university and not the percentage that needs to be converted to the actual percentage and this can be done with the formula where if CGPA or GPA is 6.0 on a scale of 10 it will be said as 60%.
- For the OBC and General applicants, the qualifying marks should be 60%.
- For those who come under the category of SC or PWD or ST, there will be the relaxation of 5% and thus the qualifying score should be 55%.
Application Process for Coal India Recruitment 2019
- The applicants who are eligible for Coal India Recruitment 2019 and wish to go ahead for the Management Trainee post in CIL will have to learn about the online process of the application form.
- The procedure of CIL application will be online and the candidates need to follow the mentioned guidelines while filling the application form.
- The authority will release the application in the first week of January 2019 and the applicants can submit the form before the first week of February 2019.
- In order to complete the process of application, the candidates will have to make the payment of the specified fee amount.
- The candidates who belong to the category of General or OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) will have to make the payment of Rs.1000/- as application fee.
- For the candidates who are SC/PWD/ST or the CIL employees, there will not be any application fee.
- The applicants need to pay the application fee through online mode. They can use their debit or credit card or internet banking to make the payment.
- The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Note that the authority will not accept any application without fee payment.
How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment 2019?
The applicants are supposed to know about the step by step process of filling and submitting CIL application form online. Let’s have a look:
- The applicants who are eligible to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2019 will have to go to the official web portal of CIL.
- The applicants need to tap on the link for CIL application form there.
- There will be some important guidelines and instructions that the applicants need to go through before proceeding to fill the form.
- The candidates need to undergo the process of the registration process by entering some information like name, contact number, category, email if, applied category and PWD category in the given fields and then hit the submit tab.
- The system will generate the user id, application sequence number, and the password and send the same to the registered email id or mobile number of the candidates.
- The applicants then need to enter these login credentials to access the link for CIL application form 2019.
- They will have to provide the accurate details in the application form without any error or mistake as there will not be any scope of correction once the form is submitted.
- The candidates also need to upload the documents online like the signature image, photograph and other specified documents in the given format.
- The applicants will have to review the form for any kind of discrepancy or error before submitting it online. The authority will not provide any chance to make changes in CIL application once it is submitted finally.
- The applicants after filling the details and attaching the documents online will have to make the payment of the application fees via internet banking, credit or debit card.
- The hard copy of the filled form should be taken and retained for further use.
Coal India Recruitment Selection Procedure 2019
CIL or Coal India Limited is the apex body that prescribes the selection process for Coal India Recruitment 2019. The below mentioned steps will be included in the selection procedure and the applicants need to read the same:
CBT or Computer Based Test
- The eligible applicants need to first go through the written test that is online and computer-based.
- The time duration for the written exam will be 3 hours and there will be a total of two papers in the exam.
- Paper, I will contain the topics like Reasoning, General Knowledge or Awareness, Numerical Ability, and General English.
- Paper II will contain the questions from the field of professional knowledge.
- There will be total 100 questions in the papers and all will be of multiple choice or objective type.
- For every right answer, the applicants will be awarded one mark.
- There is no clause for negative marking.
|Qualifying Criteria for CBT or Computer Based Test|
|General (UR)||OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)||SC/PWD/ST|
|At least 40 marks in every paper||At least 35 marks in every paper||At least 30 marks in every paper|
- All the applicants who pass the written test that will be computer-based can see their names in the rank list.
- The authority will send the call letter to the qualified applicants on their registered email address mentioning the date, time and venue of the personal interview round.
- After the declaration of the schedule for an interview, the applicants need to download the call letter.
- The link for the call letter will be sent to the email id of the candidates by PSU.
- The applicants who will clear the interview round also will be announced as finally selected and will get their names in the merit list.
Coal India Recruitment Answer Key 2019
- CIL is the body that will release the answer key for Coal India Recruitment 2019 written exam.
- The candidates will have to visit the web portal of CIL to see the answer key for the CIL exam that will be conducted in the last week of March 2019.
- The applicants are allowed to raise their queries and objections related to the CIL answer key 2019 from the last date of March 2019 to the last week of April 2019.
- The candidates who have given the written exam for Coal India Recruitment 2019 can access the link for answer key on the website of CIL.
- To challenge the answer key, the applicants first need to enter their email id and password as login credentials to reach to the link for the same and then submit the objection online.
This is all about Coal India Recruitment 2019. For any further, query, get in touch with us.