COAL India Application Form 2019- Coal India Limited (CIL) ,the conducting body organizes the examination to screen the candidates for Management Trainee Post. The examination will be conducted in online mode. The online mode test is called Computer-based test (CBT). The examination will be conducted in the month of March 2019. The candidates must read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. As far as selection is concerned, the candidates have to appear for the entrance exams then the conducting authority will shortlist the candidates. The finally selected candidates have to appear for the interview round. The candidates who are willing to appear for the examination can fill the COAL India Application form the first week of January 2019 and they can fill till the last week of February 2019. The final result of the examination will be declared in the month of April 2019. This article of Get entrance imparts you all the relevant information regarding COAL India Application form 2019, important dates etc.
COAL India Application form 2019- Important Dates
The official dates are yet to be released by the conducting body. Here we provide you all the tentative dates and events.
First week of January 2019
Deadline to fill COAL India Application form 2019
Third week of February 2019
Exam Date (Computer-based Test)
Last week of March 2019
COAL India Application form 2019- How to apply
Here we provide you simple steps to fill the COAL India Application form 2019.
- First the candidates have to visit the official website of the conducting body. COAL India Application form will be available in online mode.
- The candidates have to register first, while registration the aspirants have to enter all the personal details like name, mobile number and email ID.
- After the successful registration, the system will generate the user ID and sequence number.
- Then the candidates have to enter the login credentials. They have to enter all the details accurately.
- The candidates must ensure the entered information is correct. If there is any mistake in the information then the candidates will not be given any chance to correct the same.
- Further, the candidates have to upload all the necessary documents like passport size photograph and signature and other relevant documents within the format mentioned over there.
- At last the candidates have to pay the application fee. General category candidates have to pay RS 1000 whereas there will not be any application fee for reserve category students (SC/ST/PwD).
- The applicants can pay the application fee through debit/credit cards or using net banking.
The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
COAL India Application form 2019- Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before filling the COAL India Application form 2019. Here we provide you important highlights of the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants need to fulfill the eligibility as set by the conducting body.
- The General Candidates should not be more than 30 years to appear for the examination.
The education qualification is discussed below
- Mining Engineering– Must possess the degree of B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE or B.Sc (Engg) in the specific field of Engineering with at least 60% marks.
- Environment Engineering– The candidate must have possess engineering degree or PG degree with at least 60% marks
- IT (Information Technology)-The aspirant must have possess B.Tech, B.E or MCA (with specialization of Information Technology) with minimum 60% marks .
- Geology– Must possess the degree of M.Sc or M.Tech in the field of Geology or applied Geology and the minimum marks should be 60%
- Materials Management- must have engineering degree in the field of electrical and mechanical or MBA or post graduate degree in Management with minimum of 60% marks.
- Finance & Accounts- Must have qualified the CA and ICWA.
- Personnel & HR Must have Bachelor’s degree and minimum two years of PG course (full time or Diploma) or PG course in management with specialization in Personnel Management or HR or Industrial Relations or MBA or MHROD or Master of Social Work with HR specialization from reputed institute or University of India with at least 60% marks
- Sales & Marketing- The candidates must have possessed a Master’s degree or PG diploma with specialization of sales and marketing with minimum of 60% marks
- Rajbhasha (Hindi)- The candidates must have possess a M.A (Hindi) with 60% marks and must have English and Hindi as main subjects and must have scored minimum 50% marks.
- Community Development– The candidates must have possess a bachelor’s degree in the fields of community development or rural development or community organization and development practice or urban and rural community development or rural and tribal development or Development Management or Rural Management with minimum of 60% marks
- Must have the degree of full time PG course of two years from reputed college or university in social work with specialization in community development or rural development or Community Organization and Development Practice or Urban and Rural Development or Rural and Tribal Development or Development Management with minimum of 60% marks
- Public Relations– The aspirant should have obtained degree in Journalism, Mass communication or Public relation with minimum of 60% marks.
- Legal- Must have a law degree from any recognized law school or college with minimum of 60% marks. The candidates must have scored minimum 60% irrespective of field.
Coal India Recruitment 2019 is one of the reputed exams offering seats in various fields. There are number of test takers who appear for the exam. The numbers are likely to be increased.
This is all about COAL India Application 2019 if you still have any doubt or query then let us know in the comments section below.