BSSC Recruitment 2019- BSSC or Bihar Staff Selection Commission is the authority that publishes the vacancies for the post of Primary Teacher and for this it will organize the BSSC Recruitment 2019. The applicants who are willing to participate in this recruitment process of BSSC to get selected for specified posts are supposed to complete the online application process. The authority will release the form for BSSC Recruitment 2019 in the last week of September 2019 and the candidates will have to submit the same before the end of October 2019. The candidates will have to go to the web portal of BSSC to fill out the form and submit it there. No other mode of application submission will be there. The SASC or Staff Selection Commission of Bihar will never entertain the applications through any other mode. Before applying for BSSC Recruitment 2019, the applicants need to check whether they are eligible to take part in the recruitment process or not. The authority will release the list of the eligible applicants who can appear in the written exam. The candidates who score as per the cut off marks in written test will be considered as qualified in the BSSC Recruitment 2019.
This article deals with the details related to BSSC Recruitment 2019 that include notification release, important dates, and events, application form filling, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.
Notification: BSSC Recruitment 2019
BSSC or Bihar Staff Selection Commission is the apex body to publish the notification for BSSC recruitment 2019in September 2019. The candidates can get the access of the same on the website of BSSC from where they can download the notification. The qualified candidates will get the chance to be posted as the Primary Teacher in the state of Bihar.
BSSC recruitment 2019 contains only one round of selection and that will be the written test. The candidates who score as per the cut offset by the authority will be considered as qualified and will be recruited in various posts.
Facts about BSSC Recruitment 2019
- Name of the organizing authority: BSSC or Bihar Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: Primary Teacher (intermediate)
BSSC Recruitment Important Dates 2019
|Beginning of Online Registration Process||Last week of September 2019|
|Application fee payment||Last week of September 2019|
|End Date for Online Registration||Third week of October 2019|
|Deadline for fee submission||Last week of October 2019|
|Deadline for online application||Last week of October 2019|
BSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the applicants who wish to apply for BSSC recruitment 2019 need to go through the eligibility criteria specified by the BSSC. The candidates will have to read the eligibility requirements laid down by the authority for Primary Teacher post that will come under BSSC. Those who ignore these conditions or minimum requirements and fill the application form will have to bear the consequences in the middle of the recruitment process. Below are the details of the BSSC recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The age limitation for the applicants who are in General category male will be 37 years, For SC and ST applicants, it is 42 years and for BC or OBC and General (Female) candidates, it is 40 years.
- Educational Qualification: The applicants need to have the intermediate degree and that in Primary Education.
BSSC Recruitment Application Form 2019
- All the eligible applicants who want to go for the post mentioned by BSSC need to fill the application form online.
- The applicants must remember that the process of application is online only.
- BSSC will not invite the applications from any other mode.
- The applicants will have to visit the website of BSSC and get the link for an application form.
- The candidates can apply for this exam online and the form will be made available from last week of September 2019 till the third week of October 2019.
How to Apply for BSSC Recruitment 2019?
The applicants need to thoroughly read the steps about filling and submitting the application form for BSSC Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants need to visit the BSSC website to get the link.
- They need to click on the new user registration tab and generate the username and password.
- Once the login credentials will be generated online, the candidates will have to login in their account in BSSC and download the application form for BSSC Recruitment 2019.
- In the application form, they need to mention the details like personal, academic and other related information.
- The uploading of the documents also needs to be done online in which the candidates will have to attach the images of signature and passport size photograph in the given column online.
- The candidates are suggested to check the details online and ensure their accuracy.
- The authority will not give any other chance to edit the form once the candidates hit the submit tab.
- After filling the BSSC Recruitment 2019 application completely, the applicants need to submit it online and take the hard copy for further use.
Application Fee Details
- The applicants will have to make the application fee payment of Rs. 750/- (for Gen or BC t OBC), Rs. 750/- (for Other Candidates of Bihar and other states), Rs. 200/- (for SC & ST Candidates of Bihar) and Rs. 250/- for PWD applicants.
- The application fee amount as specified above will be paid via online mode by using debit or credit card or internet banking.
Note- The application fee may vary and will be mentioned in the official notification once released.
Selection Process for BSSC Recruitment 2019
- The applicants who are eligible to appear in the process of BSSC Recruitment 2019 as per the norms laid down by BSSC will be considered in the selection procedure which is the written exam.
- The applicants who obtain the marks as per the cut off score will be qualified for this exam.
- The cut-off list will be released by BSSC on the basis of certain parameters.
Hope you get the clarity on BSSC Recruitment 2019. Those who have any issues or doubts regarding the same can connect with us.