Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – Bombay High Court declares the vacancies for the Personal Assistant post for various different locations and the candidates who aspire to get selected for this post need to go through the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 process. The first step will be to know about the eligibility criteria and only those applicants who meet the conditions specified by Bombay High Court will be able to apply for this exam. The process of application will be online and no offline mode is there. The application of the candidates who fail to meet any of the eligibility conditions for the post of Personal Assistant will be canceled by the authority. Bombay High Court is the authority that will publish the application form on its website from the 4th week of March 2019. The candidates will get the time till the 2nd week of April 2019 to fill and submit the form successfully.
This article will discuss the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019, notification on its official website, eligibility criteria as specified by BHC, application form procedure along with application fee details, the process of selection in Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 and the details of the necessary documents.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: Notification
Bombay High Court will issue the notification for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 on its web portal in Feb-Mar 2019. The interested candidates will have to keep the track of its website for any details on the notification. Through this recruitment will, the candidates will get the post of Personal assistant in various locations.
In the process of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019, there will be three stages of selection – Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test, and Interview or Viva Voce. The candidates need to clear all the stages of selection to get the post of Personal Assistant. The overall score will be considered for short listing the applicants.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: Importantr Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online:||4th Week of March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd Week of April 2019|
|Date of Displaying shortlisted candidates||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of Screening Test||1st Week of May 2019|
|Date of Local Language Typing Test||2nd Week of June 2019|
|Date of English Dictation Test||2nd Week of June 2019|
|Date of English Typing Test||3rd Week of June 2019|
|Date of Local Language Dictation Test||4th Week of June 2019|
|Date of Interview||2nd– 4th Week of July 2019|
Note: The exact dates will be published here once the notification is released by the conducting body.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 are basically certain conditions that are prescribed by the exam conducting body and the candidates who wish to apply for the exam will have to fulfill all the requirements. Those who do not meet any one or more conditions of eligibility will not be able to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019. Go through the details of eligibility criteria for this recruitment process:
- The minimum age of the candidates needs to be 21 years and the maximum age should be 38 years in order to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019.
- The applicants who belong to the reserved classes of SC or OBC or ST or SBC will get the 5 years relaxation as mentioned by the Maharashtra Government.
- The candidates need to have the degree of the university.
- The applicants who possess the law degree will be given the priority.
- The applicants need to have the Commercial Certificate from Government or must have cleared the exam organized by ITI or Government board with the typing speed of 120 words per minute or more (English shorthand) and 50 words per minute speed in English typing.
- The candidates should have computer certificate that will define their proficiency in operating word processor in windows and Linux and also the skills related to Word star, M.S Office and Linux.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Application Form 2019
- The authority will invite the applications of only those candidates who will meet the above-given eligibility conditions as fixed by BHC for various posts one of which will be a Personal assistant.
- The application form will be uploaded on its website in the 4th week of March 2019 and the deadline to submit it online will be in the 2nd week of April 2019.
- Note that the process of application for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 will be online only and no other mode will be there.
- The candidates will have to visit the website of Bombay High Court Recruitment to get the access to the link for an application form.
How to fill the application for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019?
The step by step process to fill the form is given below:
- The applicants need to visit the website of Bombay High Court and tap on the link provided for the application form for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019.
- The applicants need to keep the images of the signature and photograph handy with them at the time of filling the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 application form.
- The signature and the photograph need to be in different files and the size of the file should not be above 40 KB.
- Fill the mandatory details in the form with complete accuracy and sincerity.
- As the authority will not give second chance to make changes in the application once it is submitted online, the candidates are suggested to review the form before submitting.
- After clicking on the submit button, the applicants will be directed to the page of application fee payment.
- The candidates can make the fee payment through online mode or via bank challan.
- After depositing the fee amount, submit the application finally and take the hard copy of the filled form for further use.
Application Fee Details
- The application fee for all the applicants will be Rs. 300/-.
- The applicants can pay the application fee amount via credit card or debit card or internet banking or bank challan.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Selection Process 2019
- The eligible applicants who submit the application and fee for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 successfully will be considered for the selection procedure.
- There will be three stages that the candidates need to clear and these are Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test, and Interview or Viva Voce.
- The candidates who are eligible for these stages of selection will find their names on the web portal of Bombay High Court.
- The authority will conduct the Typing Test and the Shorthand Dictation Test together on the same day.
- Those who will pass the Shorthand dictation test will be qualified for typing test.
- The applicants who will pass both the Typing test and Shorthand dictation test will get the chance to appear for the round of Viva Voce or Interview.
- The applicants who appear for the round of interview or Viva-Voce will have to carry the copies of the below-given documents for verification and submission to the Registrar of Bombay High Court. Note that the applicants need to carry both the original and the photocopies.
- Certificate for Date of Birth
- Age Proof
- SSC Board certificate
- Certificate for School Leaving
- Certificate and Mark Sheets of SSC, Graduation, Law Graduation and PG and Proficiency in English typing and Shorthand.
- Certificate provided by ITI or Board for 120 words per minute speed or more in case of English shorthand and 50 words per minute in case of typing.
- Experience Certificate if applicable
- Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Certificate provided by acclaimed institutes mentioning the proficiency of word processors like Linux, Word star or M.S Word.
This is all about the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019. For any doubt, connect with us.