BEL Recruitment 2019- BEL or Bharat Electronics Limited is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking or PSU that is accountable for declaring a wide number of vacancies in one of the units (divisional) across the country. The aspirants who are in dire search of PSU jobs can avail the opportunity of BEL recruitment 2019 and complete the process of the application form. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment will be shared by the unit on its website and the candidates who will meet the requirements can apply for BEL recruitment 2019. The applicants need to remember the fact that the application form for BEL recruitment 2019 will be available in both the online as well as the offline modes. The applicants will have to first choose the mode of filling the form and then stick to the same for the complete process of application. For instance, if they are opting for online mode, they need to follow the guidelines laid down for online form filling procedure and submit the same as per the norms. The authority will issue admit card to those applicants who are eligible for BEL recruitment 2019 process and who will complete the process of application effectively. The selection of the candidates will depend upon their score in written test and their performance in interview. The final result will be released on the website of BEL and it will be based on the overall score of the applicants during the selection stages.
This article will well define the facts and the detailed information about BEL recruitment 2019. Here, you will be able to learn about some major points related to BEL recruitment, application form procedure, fee submission, eligibility requirements, admit card availability, selection procedure, and result declaration.
Notification: BEL Recruitment 2019
BEL or Bharat Electronics Limited will publish the BEL recruitment 2019 notification on its official web portal in the end of July 2019. The candidates can keep their eyes on its website to track the notification schedule and download the same online. The authority will release the notification for many vacancies of the posts in BEL.
In the process of BEL recruitment 2019, there will be the Common selection Procedure that involves the rounds of written test and interview. The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their score and performance. The final result will be released online after both the rounds.
BEL Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Application Commencement||2nd week of August 2019|
|Last Dates for Application form Submission||4th week of August 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form Hard Copy Receipt||
1st week of September 2019
|Admit Card Sending on Registered Email IDs||3rd or 4th week of September 2019|
Important facts about BEL Recruitment 2019
- Name of the organizing authority: BEL or Bharat Electronics Limited
- About the company: BEL or Bharat Electronics Limited is a Navaratna Defense Electronics Company which is the enterprise that comes under Defense Ministry of Government of India.
- Number of vacancies: According to the Post Requirement
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2019
- BEL will set the eligibility criteria for BEL recruitment 2019 processes and the candidates need to meet the requirements in order to apply for the exam.
- Those who fill the application form without fulfilling the eligibility norms for BEL recruitment will have to face the cancellation of their candidature.
- The company will lay down the eligibility norms for every post.
- The candidates who are willing to approach for BEL recruitment 2019 need to meet the eligibility criteria.
- The organization reserves the right to reject the application of the candidates who will not meet the given eligibility requirements.
Application Procedure for BEL Recruitment 2019
- The applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria of BEL recruitment 2019 for the given posts can complete the process of form filling through online or offline mode.
- The candidates will have to stick to the specified mode only as any other mode will not be entertained by the authority.
- All the aspirants are suggested to sincerely go through the given eligibility requirements before proceeding to fill the application form.
- The applicants who fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be considered for the written test.
- The applicants are advised to first read the given instructions carefully and then go ahead to fill the details in the form. Any mistake after submission will not be edited; therefore the applicants will have to check the form sincerely before submitting it.
- After filling the application successfully and completely, the candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee and the amount will be specified by BEL.
- The applicants who will delay submitting the application form and fee through any specified mode will not be permitted to take part in BEL recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for BEL Recruitment 2019
- All the eligible applicants who have applied for BEL recruitment 2019 successfully will have to participate in the selection procedure for the particular post in BEL or Bharat Electronics Limited.
- There will be the Common Selection Procedure that is specified by BEL and it consists of the written test and the Interview.
- The applicants who will fulfill the eligibility criteria for the particular post will be able to appear in written test.
- The candidates who perform well in the written test and qualify it with a good score will get the chance to undergo the round of interview.
Admit Card for BEL Recruitment 2019
- The applicants who complete the application form process and get selected for the written test will be given the admit card by BEL or Bharat Electronics Limited.
- The applicants need to download their admit card or Call letter for written test and get ready to bring the hard copy of the same on the day of examination.
- In case, the candidates do not carry the admit card issued by BEL on the examination date, they will not be permitted by the invigilator to appear in the exam.
- The applicants who clear the written test will be given the admit card for the next and final round of interview.
- Those who pass these two stages of selection will be selected finally for the BEL recruitment in 2019.
Result Announcement for BEL Recruitment 2019
- The applicants who qualify all the steps of selection procedure will be able to get the access of the final result.
- The final marks of the candidates can be verified on the result.
- There will be the details of the stagewise scores of the applicants and also the overall marks.
- The placement of the shortlisted applicants will be made as per the given posts.
This is the complete information about BEL recruitment 2019. The content in this article is quite useful for the aspirants who are planning to appear for BEL recruitment in 2019. After reading the content, if you find any doubt or query related to the BEL recruitment, feel free to contact us.