BDL Recruitment 2019- BDL or Bharat Dynamics Limited is the authority that invites the applications for a wide range of posts like Executive Director, Deputy Manager, Management Trainee and much more in the company. The candidates who are interested in such posts can visit the web portal of the BDL to fill the application form and submit the same before the deadline. BDL is basically the Government enterprise that comes under the Defense Ministry. The notification for BDL recruitment 2019 will be published on its website officially. The candidates will have different selection criteria for different posts. The application will be available online and before proceeding to fill the same, the applicants need to go through eligibility criteria for BDL recruitment 2019. The selection process is transparent and completely based on the performance of the candidates.
In this article, the applicants will discover about the BDL recruitment 2019 process, application form filling and fee details, eligibility requirements, selection procedure and much more.
Notification: BDL Recruitment 2019
BDL or Bharat Dynamics Limited will release the notification for BDL recruitment 2019 on its website that is bdl-india.com most probably in the starting of October 2019. The applicants will have to visit the web portal to download the BDL recruitment 2019 notification. The authority will publish the vacancies for various posts like Deputy Manager, Management Trainee, Executive Director, and much more in the company.
The BDL recruitment 2019 process will contain the rounds of interview and screening in case of the posts like Executive Director, Assistant Manager, Dy. General Manager, Dy. Managers and others while for the management trainees, the CBT and the interview will be conducted. The final selection will be based entirely on the performance of the candidates.
Important Facts about BDL Recruitment 2019
- Name of the company: BDL or Bharat Dynamics Limited
- Name of the posts: Deputy Manager, Management Trainee, Executive Director etc.
- Total number of posts: Will be updated soon
- Application mode: Online
- Official website:bdl-india.com
Important Dates for BDL Recruitment 2019
|Online Application Release Date||2nd-3rd Week of October 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||4th Week of October 2019|
|Application Fee Payment Last date||End of October 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form Hard Copy Receipt||1st Week of November 2019|
Application Process for BDL Recruitment 2019
Bharat Dynamics Limited or BDL has given the golden opportunity for the eligible candidates to apply for various posts and participate in BDL recruitment 2019. The application form for this recruitment will have to be filled by the candidates online by visiting to its website. Let’s discourse about the process:
- Go to the website of BDL and get the link for application form for BDL recruitment 2019.
- Read the notification first that is also available online and then open the application form.
- Mention the fields that are mandatory with correct information.
- Once the details will be entered completely, review the whole form and then submit it.
- Print the filled form and retain the copy for further use.
Application fee details
- For the candidates who come under General and OBC category, the application fee amount will be Rs. 500/-.
- The applicants who belong to the category of SC and ST need not to pay any amount in the form of application fee.
Eligibility Criteria for BDL Recruitment 2019
- For the post of Deputy Manager Electronics, the applicants need to possess the Graduation degree of first class or integrated course of five years in the field of Engineering or Technology or Electronics or some other equivalent course from the reputed institute or University.
- As far as the Desirable Qualification for this post is concerned, the applicants need to have the degree of PG in M. Tech or ME or MS in the field of Microwave and Radar or Electronics & Communication or Digital Electronics or Digital Signal Processing or Image Processing or VLSI Design or Embedded System Design or Electronic System Design.
- For the post of Executive Director, the candidates must have the degree of MBA (first class) or some other equivalent degree or PG Diploma or PG Degree in the field of HR or PM&IR or Personnel Management or Industrial Relations or Social Science or Social Welfare or Social Work with the time duration of 2 years from the Institute or University that is acclaimed by Government.
- In case of Desirable qualification for this post, the applicants must have the Graduation degree in Law.
Selection process for BDL recruitment 2019
- The candidates who have applied for the posts of Executive Director/ Assistant Manager/ Dy. General Manager/ Dy. Managers/ Company Secretary/ / Managers/ Sr. Managers will have to go through the below-given selection process:
- The interview round will be conducted by BDL for the eligible candidates.
- The round of screening will depend upon the experience and the academics of the candidates.
- The applicants who have filled the form for the posts of management trainees in BDL, the procedure of selection will depend on the grounds of the written exam which is also called as the computer-based test or CBT followed by the interview round.
Hope you have understood about BDL Recruitment 2019. In case of further doubts, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.