ASRB NET 2019- Agriculture Scientist Research Board or ASRB will conduct the ASRB NET 2019 exam for the applicants to get the NET certificates through which they can further get the jobs as Assistant Lecturer or Professor in various Agricultural Universities of the country. The applicants need to meet the eligibility requirements as laid down by ASRB in order to apply for this exam. This article will contain the information about the ASRB NET 2019 exam, eligibility criteria, important events and their schedule, application form and fee process, exam pattern, admit card issuance, result declaration, qualifying marks, etc.
ASRB NET Notification 2019
ASRB or Agriculture Scientist Research Board is the apex body that will publish the online notification for ASRB NET 2019. The candidates can simply check the same on its website asrb.org.in. It is expected to get released in the last week of January 2019. This exam is organized to provide NET certificates to the aspirants for the job of Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the Agricultural Universities across India.
ASRB NET 2019 exam will be conducted online and the candidates need to obtain the qualifying marks in the paper in order to get the qualifying certificate of ASRB NET. The authority will send the certificates to the address of the selected candidates by post.
ASRB NET Important Dates 2019
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Publish of ASRB NET official notification||Last week of January 2019|
|Release of application form online||Second week of February 2019|
|End date to submit ASRB NET 2019 application||First week of March 2019|
|ASRB NET 2019 Prelims||Second week of April 2019|
|ASRB NET 2019 Mains||Last week of June 2019|
ASRB NET Application Form 2019
- The application form for ASRB NET 2019 exam will be uploaded by the authority on its website that is asrb.org.in
- The applicants will have to proceed for online registration and get the login credentials to access the ASRB NET 2019 application online.
- The application form details need to be filled carefully without any mistake; else the candidates will have to face the rejection.
- The candidates need to upload the signature and photograph online as per the given format.
- The application should be reviewed properly by the candidates before submitting it online.
- The candidates will have to choose any of the online modes like debit card, net banking or credit card in order to make the application fee payment for ASRB NET 2019 exam.
- The category-wise details of the application fee for ASRB NET exam is given below:
- General Category: Rs. 1000 /-
- OBC Category: Rs. 500/-
- Female or SC or ST or Divyang Category: Rs. 250/-
ASRB NET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- To be eligible for ASRB NET 2019 exam, the applicants need to have the minimum age of 21 years.
- The applicants need to carry the PG degree or other equivalent courses in the stream of Agriculture (or relevant field).
- The candidates who possess the PG degree from some foreign university will have to provide the certificate from UGC or Government of India about the degree of recognition and equivalence.
ASRB NET Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern for ASRB NET 2019 contains the mode of the paper, time duration of the test, medium of the exam, number of questions in the paper and their type, marking scheme and much more. The table mentioned below is all about the ASRB NET 2019 exam pattern:
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Time duration of the test||2 Hours or 120 minutes|
|Medium of Exam||The questions in the paper will be in Hindi as well as in English|
|Total number of Questions||There will be total 150 Questions in the exam|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be granted for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd mark will be cut for very incorrect answer.|
ASRB NET Qualifying Marks 2019
The below-given table contains the category-wise details of the qualifying marks:
|For General Category Candidates||75 marks (50%)|
|For OBC Applicants||67.50 marks (45%)|
|For SC or ST or Female or Divyang Applicants||60 marks (40%)|
ASRB NET Examination Centers
ASRB will organize the exam in total 23 cities across India. The applicants need to provide the test centre of their choice at the time of mentioning the details in the ASRB NET 2019 application form. The name of the allotted test centre will be there on the ASRB NET Admit card 2019. Find below the test centers along with the codes:
|Center Code||Test Center (Name & City)|
|1||Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Anand, Gujarat|
|2||National Institute of Animal Nutrition & Physiology, Bangalore|
|3||ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Shillong, Meghalaya|
|4||Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly, UP|
|5||Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore, WB|
|6||Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal|
|7||Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneshwar, Odissa|
|8||Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Chennai|
|9||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Cochin|
|10||Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation, Dehradun|
ASRB NET Admit Card 2019
- The authority will issue the ASRB NET Admit card 2019 to the candidates who have completely filled the form and submitted the application fee for this exam.
- The applicants can access the admit card at the ASRB website that is www.asrb.org.in.
- They need to mention their date of birth and roll number to download the admit card online.
- The candidates need to carry the photo identity proof, two photographs of passport size and this hall ticket to get entry in the examination hall.
- The applicants are advised to keenly observe the details in the admit card and if there is any discrepancy, the applicants need to approach to the Exam Controller of ASRB and get it fixed.
ASRB NET Syllabus 2019
The below table represents the subject-wise comprehensive syllabus of ASRB NET 2019. It will help the candidates to prepare accordingly for the post they will apply for. Hence, have a watchful look at the syllabus table:
|4||Economic Botany & Plant Genetics Resources|
|5||Genetics & Plant Breeding|
|10||Seed Science & Technology|
|11||Floriculture & Landscaping|
|13||Spices, Plantation & Medicinal & Aromatic Plants|
|17||Animal Genetics & Breeding|
|20||Animal Reproduction &Gynaecology|
|24||Livestock Product Technology|
|25||Livestock Production Management|
|32||Veterinary Public Health|
|35||Fisheries Resource Management|
|36||Fish Process Technology|
|39||Fish Genetics & Breeding|
|46||Agricultural Business Management|
|51||Farm Machinery and Power|
|52||Computer Applications & IT|
|53||Land and Water Management Engineering|
|56||Agricultural Structure and Process Engineering|
|57||Veterinary Anatomy (only for NET)|
ASRB NET Result 2019
- ASRB will publish the ASRB NET result 2019 on its web portal.
- The applicants need to mention their DOB and roll number to see the result.
- The score and the qualifying status of the candidates will be there on the ASRB result card.
ASRB NET Qualifying Certificate 2019
- The qualifying certificate will be given to the applicants who have cleared the ASRB NET 2019 exam.
- This certificate will be provided within the time of three months from the announcement of the result.
- The authority will send the certificate to the applicants through the post.
- Once the candidates will get the ASRB NET 2019 qualifying certificate, they can easily apply for the jobs of assistant professor and lecturer in Agricultural Universities.
This is all about the information regarding ASRB NET 2019 exam. For any further query, write to us.