APSET Exam Pattern 2019- Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) is expected to be conducted in the month of July 2019. The examination will be conducted by Andhra Pradesh University and it would be a written test. The candidates have the option to choose among 31 subjects while filling the application form for APSET 2019. As the official notification is yet to be released by the conducting body, the application process will commence from last week of March 2019 and will continue till last week of May 2019. For better preparation, candidates are advised to be familiar with APSET Exam Pattern 2019. Familiarity with AP SET Exam Pattern 2019 means they will get to know the difficulty level and type of questions asked in the examination. The candidates would be given 3 hours to complete the exam. This article brings you all the relevant information regarding APSET Exam Pattern 2019, syllabus, etc.
Let’s discuss APSET Syllabus 2019
APSET Syllabus 2019
The question paper will be divided into two sections. The first one will have questions from general topics and another one will have questions from the subject which would be chosen by the candidates as their specialized subject at the time of filling the application form. UGC has granted permission to choose from 31 subjects.
- Teaching Aptitude
- Methods of teaching
- Teaching Aids
- Evaluation system
- Teaching name, objectives etc.
- Learner’s characters
- Research Aptitude
- Research- meaning, characteristics etc.,
- Steps of research
- methods of research
- Thesis Writing
- Research Ethics
- Reading Comprehension- This section will include 1-2 passages which will have a set of questions that have to be answered.
- Communication- Meaning, barriers, effects of communication.
- Logical Reasoning – number series, letter series, Venn diagrams, Analytical Reasoning, reasoning logical diagrams, multi- diagrammatic relationship
- Data Interpretation- Qualitative and quantitative data, general representation and mapping of data.
- ICT (Information Communication Technology)- ICT Meaning, advantages and disadvantages, basic knowledge, emailing.
- Environment and People- People and the environment, pollution, types of pollution, Natural Hazards and preventive measures.
- Higher Education System- Polity, administration and Governance- Structure of education, teaching in higher class institutes, administration, Institutions and their interactions.
APSET Exam Pattern 2019
Total of Questions
Subjects which would be opted by the candidates
For paper 1, the candidates would be given 1 hour whereas, for paper 2, the candidates will have 2 hours to complete.
APSET Exam Pattern 2019- Subjects
For paper 2, the candidates have to opt for a particular subject of their choice. They can select the subjects at the time of filling the application form. The following is the list of subjects.
- Life sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer science and application
- Physical Sciences
- Library and information science
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Environmental Science
- Earth atmospheric, ocean and planetary science
- Public Administration
- Social work
- Journalism and mass communication
APSET Exam Pattern 2019- Important Points
The following are some important points regarding APSET Exam Pattern 2019. The candidates must go through the points once.
- The examination would be conducted on two phases i.e. paper 1 and paper 2.
- Paper 1 will be conducted on bilingual (English and Telugu).
- Both the question paper will have objective type of questions.
- There would not be any negative marking for an incorrect response.
- In paper 2, candidates would be asked questions on the basis of subject of their choice.
This is all about APSET Exam Pattern 2019. If you still have any doubt or query then let us know in the comments section below.