The Exam of JNUEE 2018 would be conducted most probably in the month of May 2018 as per the notification of the University.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi for the admission for you in the engineering courses provided by the University I.e. M. tech.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- If you have a Master’s Degree in any branch of Sciences including Biological, Chemical, Mathematical, Physical, Statistics, and Computer Sciences/MCA then you are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Also if you have an MBBS or BHMS or equivalent degree recognized by Government Council i.e. Medical Council of India then also you would be considered eligible for the exam.
- If you have a B. Tech or B.E or any other equivalent degree in engineering, B. Pharmacy or the other similar courses.
- If you belong to the General Category you need to have 50% marks in the class XII examination whereas for SC/ST/OBC category you need to have 45% marks in the secondary examination.
- If you have qualified The National Eligibility Test you can directly apply for the admission in the University and can participate in the interview or the counselling process conducted by the university.
- If you have taken the NET exam and result is awaited then also you can apply for the admission to the University.
- The Link to apply for the Online Application Form will be available on the Official website of the University i.e. jnu.ac.in and downloading link will also be available here.
- You need to find the link to Online Registration and Login.
- After the successful registration and Login, you would have to fill the required details into the application form for the JNUEE 2018 Exam.
- The details filled by you should be according to the information available in the certificates of yours.
- After filling the information, you would then need to upload the scanned photograph and the signature in the JPG format.
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 20 kb to 50 kb and size of the scanned signature should be 10 kb to 20 kb.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, you would have to check the filled information before the submission for the JNUEE 2018 Exam.
- You should ensure to take a hard copy of the application form safe for the future references.
- Negative Marking will be there in the exam.
- The exam will consist of the questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to a medium level exam.
- There will be total 200 Multiple Objective type questions in the JNUEE 2018.
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark and each incorrect answer will be deducted 0.25 marks from the score of the candidate.
- The Admit Card will be available on the official website in the Online Mode only.
- You would be able to download the admit card from the official website as well as from the link provided here when it will be available.
- You have to fill the required details like Date of Birth and Registration Number and Login into the account with the password to download the Admit Card of the Exam of JNUEE 2018.
- You need to carry the admit card to the examination hall in order to take the exam otherwise you would not be allowed.
- The Result of JNUEE 2018 will be available after you complete examination.
- The result would be declared in the Online Mode only, no post will be sent to any of you regarding the declaration of the result.
- You would be able to check the result from the Official website when it would be available.
- You would need to fill the details like name and their Roll No in order to check their result for the exam of JNUEE 2018.
- The hard copy of the result needs to be kept safe by you for the future references.
You will be able to apply for the examination when the application form will be available. You can check all the necessary information about the application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, admit card and result in the below section.
JNUEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the detailed terms and conditions that you would need to follow in order to apply for the examination.
These rules are defined by the university and released for the admission of the candidates. You can view the detailed norms of the eligibility criteria in the below section:
JNUEE 2018 Application Form
The Application Form of the JNUEE 2018 will most probably be available from February 2018. The application form will be available in the Online as well as in the Offline Mode.
The Online application form will be available on the Official website of the University and the Offline Application Form can be getting by the post from the campus of the University. Check the steps to apply for the Online Application Form:
JNUEE 2018 Application Fee
The Application Fee will be 220 Rs. for the General Category candidates and Rs. 110 for the SC/ST category. The payment of the application form will be done in Online as well as in the Offline mode.
The Online Payment will be done via Credit/Debit Card or the Net Banking to any Branch of the State Bank of the India. The Offline Mode payment for JNUEE Exam 2018 will be done via Demand Draft in favour of the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi along with the unattested envelope at the below-specified address:
Assistant Registrar (admissions)
Room No. 28, Admission Branch
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi – 110067
JNUEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of the JNUEE 2018 is the structure of the exam provided by the Jawaharlal Nehru University for you to prepare for the upcoming exam.
You should check the exam pattern in order to be on the right track and successfully crack the examination. Check the detailed exam pattern in the below section:
JNUEE 2018 Admit Card
Check here the important point regarding downloading and importance of the Admit card.
Admit Card of the JNUEE 2018 will be available before two weeks of the commencement of the examination.
JNUEE 2018 Important Dates
The important Dates of the Exam of JNUEE 2018 are available as per the notification provided by the University. The exam schedule is very much important for you if you want to apply for the examination so that they cannot miss out any of the important events. Check important dates and exam schedule in the below table:
|Commencement of online application process||15th September 2017|
|Closing of online application process||17th October 2017|
|Application correction||25th – 26th October 2017|
|Admit Card Available||10th December 2017|
|Date of entrance exam (JNUEE)||27th – 30th December 2017|
|CEEB exam date||30th December 2017|
|Result Declaration for the programmes for which viva-voce is necessary [B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year, M.Sc.in SC MM & SCIS,-21st February 2018 (Tentative) M.A. (Foreign Language)M.Phil/Ph.D., Ph.D., PGDE, M.Tech, MPH, COP & ADOP(Mass Media)||21st February 2018(Tentative)|
|Viva-Voce of candidates selected on the basis of written test||By 20th March 2018(Tentative)|
|Publication of Merit list||By 25th March & 15th April(viva-voce candidates)|
|Registration for Admission Commences From||23rd July 2018|
|Registration of Waiting List||30th – 31st July 2018|
|Admission Deadline||14th August 2018|
JNUEE 2018 Result
Below are important points regarding the result of JNUEE 2018:
This post will be updated regarding the further updates provided by the University. Stay in touch here.