JNU CBEE 2017 – The Exam of JNU CBEE 2017 is the Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University in order to get admission in the various participating and recognized Universities of India. The Notification of the exam would be available soon. The exam will be conducted for those of you who desire to take the admission in M. SC (Biotechnology) or the M. Tech (Biotechnology).
You would be able to apply for the JNU CBEE 2017 Exam after the notification is released by the University. You are advised to check the details of the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card and result in the below section.
- JNU CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- JNU CBEE Exam Pattern
- JNU CBEE Application Form
- JNU CBEE Admit Card
- JNU CBEE Exam Dates
|JNU CBEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam|
|Also known as:||JNU CBEE|
|Exam level:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
JNU CBEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the clauses of the rules defined by the University for all those of you who desire to apply for the exam and take the admission in the various participating universities. You are advised to check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. Check the detailed eligibility of the upcoming exam in the below section:
- If you have a Bachelor’s Degree under 10+2+3 pattern of the education in either of the following subjects i.e. Biological, Physical, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, 4-years B. SC (Physician Assistance Course); or Medicine (MBBS) or BDS then you will be eligible to apply for the JUNCBEE 2017 Exam.
- The minimum percentile of the score in the qualifying examination will be 50% for all the categories to appear in the entrance examination.
- If you are currently appearing in the final year of their qualifying examination then also you would be able to apply for the examination.
- There are no age limitation criteria provided by the University
JNU CBEE 2017 Application Form
The Application Form of the exam of JUNCBEE 2017 will be available after the release of the notification most probably in the month of February, 2017. The application Form will be available in Online as well as in the Offline Mode. Check below the steps to fill the application form carefully.
- The Online Mode application form will be available on the official website of the University i.e. jnu.ac.in and link to download the application form will also be hosted here.
- You need to download the Application form first from the official website in order to fill it properly.
- The information filled in the application form of the JUNCBEE 2017 Exam should be correct as the Name of Candidate, Parents Name, Date of Birth; Address etc. should be according to the educational certificates of yours.
- After filling the required details, you would have to send the filled application form along with the required documents i.e. Matric Certificate, Secondary Certificate, Graduation Certificate, SC/ST/PH category certificate if the candidates belong to and Demand Draft in favor of the Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi to the following address:
Section Officer (Admissions),
Room No.28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067
JUNCBEE 2017 Application Fee
The Application Form Fee will be submitted in the form of the Demand Draft in favor of the University from any of the Branch of the State Bank of the India. You would have to send the Demand Draft of Rs. 340 for General Category Candidates and Rs. 260 for the SC/ST/PH Category Candidates till the last date of the application form fee submission.
Note: If you belong to SC/ST/PH category then you can avail of the application fee exemption as well as the reservation in terms of the seats in the various participating universities as per the Norms of the Exam of JUNCBEE 2017.
JNU CBEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be updated after the release of the Official Notification. It would help you to understand the structure and marking of the different sections in the exam. You can check and follow the pattern of the exam before starting the preparation for the exam. Below is the detailed exam pattern of the upcoming exam is given:
- There will be Negative Marking in the final exam.
- The exam will be divided into the 2 sections i.e. Part -1 and Part -2.
- The Part – 1 of the exam will be based upon the syllabus of 12th examination i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and will contain total 60 questions of 60 marks.
- The Part – 2 of the JUNCBEE Exam 2017 will be based upon the syllabus of the Graduation exam level i.e. Verbal and Reasoning ability, Comprehensive ability and it will contain the total 180 questions of 2 hours.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks in the part -1 exam and of 1 mark in the part-2 examination.
JNU CBEE 2017 Important Dates
The exam schedule of the JNU CBEE 2017 will be declared by the University. You should keep on checking the important dates and the exam schedule so that they would not miss out any of the important events. The tentative important dates and exam schedule are mentioned in the below table:
JNU CBEE 2017 Important Dates
|Issue Of Online Application||First week of February 2017|
|Issue Of Offline Application||First week of February, 2017|
|Last date of issue of Offline application Forms||2nd week of March, 2017|
|Closing of online Application Process||3rd week of March 2017|
|Last Date of submission of Completely Filled application form||3rd week of March, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||3rd week of May 2017|
|Merit list of candidates will be declared||2nd/3rd week of June 2017|
|Declaration of final result of allotted Universities||last week of June/1st week of July, 2017|
Note: All the important Dates and exam schedule provided here are tentative as the official notification has not been released yet.
JUNCBEE 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card will most probably be available in month of April, 2017 before the commencement of the examination. No official date of the admit card downloading has been released yet. The Admit Card will be available in the Online Mode on the Official website of the university.
Check below the steps to download the admit card:
- The Admit Card will be available on the official website of the University i.e. jnu.ac.in and link to download the admit card will also be hosted here when it will be available.
- You would be able to access the admit card for the Exam of JUNCBEE 2017 after filling the required information i.e. Registration Number and Date of Birth of the candidate.
- After downloading, take a print of the admit card and save a copy of it for the future references.
- You need to carry the admit card while appearing in the examination as there would be no entry for you without having the admit card.
JNU CBEE 2017 Result
The result of the entrance exam will be available after the commencement of the examination. You would be able to decide whether you will get the admission or not based upon the result declared by the University. Steps to check the result are given below:
- The result will be available on the official website of JUNCBEE 2017 after its release and link to check the result will also be available here.
- You would be able to check the result in the Online Mode only.
- You would be able to check the result after filling the Roll No that is the unique identification.
- The result will be available on the screen and you need to keep a hard copy of the result safe for the future references.
Note: Keep in touch while all the updates will be available here.